Author Topic: The Challenge: Rivals Offical Thread  (Read 11824 times)

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC
Re: The Challenge: Rivals Offical Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »
and then I hung out with him at the Faloon one night.

OT: You didn't happen to see a possible powerespect hitting on chicks he'd met on twitter while you were there, did you?

Wes is a squawk.

Technically Wes is a Sun Devil.  But basically a Squawk.  Funny story, trashed his apartment on January 2nd, 2004 in Tempe, AZ.  A friend of mine actually destroyed his bicycle.  True story, too.

Can't remember why we were so upset, but we were. :peek:

I know.  Don't remember if it was his RW season or one of the challenges but there was a scene of him packing up from JO to go on the show, and he was wearing squawk gear.

However, I will stop calling him a squawk if he donates some of that sweet challenge money to goEMAW BBBS.

Nah, you're right.  He supposedly wore those shorts b/c he had some squawk friends who asked him to.  Would have been a fan of the move if they were Cat shorts even tho Wes is a complete douche. 

Not friends w/ the man (friends w/ one of his friends - that's why we stayed at his vacant apartment during the Fiesta bowl) but one time saw him and that crrrazzzy girlfriend Kellyanne at the B-sider.  Seemed to enjoy bud lights.  Her too.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »
Definitely the most intense season of "the challenge"

I want Laurel (hot) and Cara Maria (hot) to win
Also Mike Mike and Leroy to win.
#LIFE

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
CT's performance in the criss-cross thing was amazing. 

Can't stand Mike or Wes, guess I'm rooting for Johnny and Tyler in the final.  Really the only thing left to root for is the hints at Wes again rough ridin' up and Kenny letting him know all about it.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2011, 08:55:25 PM »

I was all  :horrorsurprise: when CT trucked the both of them.  Why he didn't just hold Tyler down while Adam finished, I'll never know.  rough ridin' Adam  :shakesfist:

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2011, 08:58:52 PM »
i agree. CT is an effing monster. i was extremely pissed when they lost.
#LIFE

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2011, 10:26:42 AM »

I was all  :horrorsurprise: when CT trucked the both of them.  Why he didn't just hold Tyler down while Adam finished, I'll never know.  effing Adam  :shakesfist:

must've been some kind of rule against that?

CT is a stud, pissed they lost.  Adam is such a dumbass.

agreed on sneak peek of wes/kenny.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 05:16:04 PM »
last ep tonight. cant rough ridin' wait
#LIFE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »
Wes, what a woman.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2011, 10:08:34 PM »
Wes, what a woman.

That was the only reason to watch this last episode.  :lol:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »
Wes badly representing my 'hood. FP.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 11:33:00 PM »
Eff you Wes! What a 2nd tier player. He's like the KU of Kansas. I guess in the end, Brooksider was scored like this: Fanning- 1 and Wes- 0  :gocho:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
Trim sent me over here. He follows me on twitter and I was tweeting about my run in with Wes on Thursday night. I was at the brooksider sitting on the back patio having a beer. I look to my right and I see Wes walking up to the bar. Followed behind him was a bunch of groupies that didn't look over the age of 18. So he stood in the middle of the bar talking to these girls, flexing his muscles, and showing off his abs. There was a girl at my table that is disgusted by him. So she started making facial reactions towards him, and keep repeating that she wanted to give him a KITN. I finally joined her in making facial features towards Wes. However, I didn't think he was looking. When I looked up, Wes was mocking me at my table. He tossed a chair to the side, and started walking towards me. I stood up and looked down at the little leprechaun. He than shoved me, and I pushed my chair at him. After this his "entourage" started pulling him back. I screamed: "He bra, what's wrong? No cameras around for you to perform?" He told me to F off. And I told him I wasn't CT and he could move along. Finally he walked inside the bar and I grabbed another drink. It was an epic night. Thought you all would enjoy reading about my encounter with Wes. He's a real "winner"! True Story! :cheers:
:lol:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
You should've kicked his ass Fanning.  Really missed an opportunity here

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
He didn't want none. This was the moment in Trim's life where he found a spot in his heart for Fanning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2021, 04:29:56 PM »
I just ran into Wes again at my local liquor store. Punk ass still wants none of this. Lol :gocho:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2021, 04:32:00 PM »
Trim sent me over here. He follows me on twitter and I was tweeting about my run in with Wes on Thursday night. I was at the brooksider sitting on the back patio having a beer. I look to my right and I see Wes walking up to the bar. Followed behind him was a bunch of groupies that didn't look over the age of 18. So he stood in the middle of the bar talking to these girls, flexing his muscles, and showing off his abs. There was a girl at my table that is disgusted by him. So she started making facial reactions towards him, and keep repeating that she wanted to give him a KITN. I finally joined her in making facial features towards Wes. However, I didn't think he was looking. When I looked up, Wes was mocking me at my table. He tossed a chair to the side, and started walking towards me. I stood up and looked down at the little leprechaun. He than shoved me, and I pushed my chair at him. After this his "entourage" started pulling him back. I screamed: "He bra, what's wrong? No cameras around for you to perform?" He told me to F off. And I told him I wasn't CT and he could move along. Finally he walked inside the bar and I grabbed another drink. It was an epic night. Thought you all would enjoy reading about my encounter with Wes. He's a real "winner"! True Story! :cheers:
:lol: