Author Topic: Getting married next month..  (Read 14463 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Getting married next month..
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 01:06:36 PM »
Maybe you should pay her more attention? :dunno:
ya, listening to a chick bitch about her friends, her life, and everything else in the world is the best.  right up there with riding ponies and banging midgets under waterfalls.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 01:07:14 PM »
I agree with the being married is great crowd.  

And the secret to avoiding the "you don't pay enough attention to me kick" is to pay some attention.  A good wife (mine is the best) will realize some guy time is good for you, but that doesn't give you a right to be a selfish prick.  And remember marriage isn't about the crap in movies, sometimes it is work.  But in the end if you and your wife can meet in the middle on most things those times are infrequent and it will make for a good life for both of you.

JMHO.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 01:08:32 PM »
You should get a prenup and start saving money for the divorce accordingly, in an account she doesn't know about. It's best to be prepared for these things so that you don't end up in some trailer. ;)

Congratulations, by the way.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »
taint is the same asn male genitals&balls.  you touch male genitals&balls with every #1.   i don't want to shake hands after you've been shaking male genitals&balls.  gmafb.

also, etp- remember to play whoop, there it is.  when you're dancing and they say whoop, there it is, point to your male genitals&balls.

I nver touch my cocknballs with a #1.  Never.  If I were, I would wash my hands before the #1.  

:confused:   How do you get it out of your pant leg without touching it???

It is very doable.  As long as you aren't going commando.  And even then it is still possible, but also can be dangerous if a zipper is involved. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »

And the secret to avoiding the "you don't pay enough attention to me kick" is to pay some attention.  A good wife (mine is the best) will realize some guy time is good for you, but that doesn't give you a right to be a selfish prick.  And remember marriage isn't about the crap in movies, sometimes it is work.  But in the end if you and your wife can meet in the middle on most things those times are infrequent and it will make for a good life for both of you.

JMHO.

+1
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
taint is the same asn male genitals&balls.  you touch male genitals&balls with every #1.   i don't want to shake hands after you've been shaking male genitals&balls.  gmafb.

also, etp- remember to play whoop, there it is.  when you're dancing and they say whoop, there it is, point to your male genitals&balls.

I nver touch my cocknballs with a #1.  Never.  If I were, I would wash my hands before the #1.  

:confused:   How do you get it out of your pant leg without touching it???

It is very doable.  As long as you aren't going commando.  And even then it is still possible, but also can be dangerous if a zipper is involved. 

wow. jw and i are pee dopplegangers.  :surprised:

also, etp-you should get a bunch of disposable cameras and put them on the tables at the reception. that way your friends can all take pictures of their penises and stuff.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 03:06:27 PM »

And the secret to avoiding the "you don't pay enough attention to me kick" is to pay some attention. A good wife (mine is the best) will realize some guy time is good for you, but that doesn't give you a right to be a selfish prick.  And remember marriage isn't about the crap in movies, sometimes it is work.  But in the end if you and your wife can meet in the middle on most things those times are infrequent and it will make for a good life for both of you.

JMHO.

You are giving all woman kind too much credit.  While your wife sounds wonderful with this meet in the middle BS.  Mine does not know where the middle is located.  I gave up golf, watching some KSU games I almost had to miss the Butler game, and in hind site would not have been that bad, because she had to have a birth day that same day.  Then I get labeled as the jerk because I say I would like to watch the game (and I did at the pump house, thanks trim!).  All in all my wife isn't that bad but it's not all roses and movie romance that she thought it would be.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 03:10:02 PM »

And the secret to avoiding the "you don't pay enough attention to me kick" is to pay some attention. A good wife (mine is the best) will realize some guy time is good for you, but that doesn't give you a right to be a selfish prick.  And remember marriage isn't about the crap in movies, sometimes it is work.  But in the end if you and your wife can meet in the middle on most things those times are infrequent and it will make for a good life for both of you.

JMHO.

You are giving all woman kind too much credit.  While your wife sounds wonderful with this meet in the middle BS.  Mine does not know where the middle is located.  I gave up golf, watching some KSU games I almost had to miss the Butler game, and in hind site would not have been that bad, because she had to have a birth day that same day.  Then I get labeled as the jerk because I say I would like to watch the game (and I did at the pump house, thanks trim!).  All in all my wife isn't that bad but it's not all roses and movie romance that she thought it would be.

hint:  divorce

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 03:19:21 PM »

I assume you got the work/internet/goEMAW issue resolved? 

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »
I've been hitched over a year...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:40:27 AM by Pexikan »

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »

JMHO.

hint:  divorce
Yeah, it seems like some people don't get this/say they don't want to. When it really just seems that they are to lazy/scared to go through with it. If your not happy at all why stay with them  :dunno: Just seem to be prolonging the inevitable imo.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
And I hate LOVE it. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:42:15 AM by Pexikan »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
yup, being married sounds like a loser-to-loser business relationship.  makes no sense to give up the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want.  dumbasses.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2010, 03:48:12 PM »
I'm getting married Oct. 2nd.  :ohno:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
yup, being married sounds like a loser-to-loser business relationship.  makes no sense to give up the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want.  dumbasses.

have fun at home with your cat, dorkstore. :users:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 03:51:51 PM »
Don't stress about the wedding. You won't remember it because you'll be too nervous.
Nervous?

Don't stress about the wedding because they aren't worth stressing about.  Spend as little as possible and make it as short as possible.  

This.  Also, if you have friends coming in town, don't go out the night before the wedding and get wasted and come back to the house and hold amateur mma fights in the living room until 4 in the morning while the wife-to-be is trying to sleep in the next room.  The wife-to-be will definitely not appreciate this.  

Went to my cousin's(girl) wedding 2 years ago and went out with all the best men and groom the night before. The groom got black out drunk and wandered off, 2 of the best men get in a fist fight over who lost the groom, our DD calls my cousin and tells her we lost her future(12 hrs) husband and all the best men and in a brawl.

We come to find the groom is leaning up against a telephonepole outside the bar wondering where everyone went.....

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »
Maybe you should pay her more attention? :dunno:

That's not the right attitude, son.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
Do not live with a potential spouse without marriage.

Do not get married if you are less than 100% certain that you will be content with your spouse for the remainder of your earthly life.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »

have fun at home with your cat, dorkstore. :users:
have fun at home with your cat. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
Do not live with a potential spouse without marriage.

Do not get married if you are less than 100% certain that you will be content with your spouse for the remainder of your earthly life.

The path to the second part is through the first part

The42Yardstick

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2010, 07:47:31 PM »

Having kids is twice as stupid. You are nearly guaranteed to experience a significant decline in these three things:

• Freedom
  • Money
  • Sex

Why so many damn people have kids is beyond me.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2010, 07:57:35 PM »
Best of luck to you.  :dunno:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »
No advice on this subject is ever taken, by anyone.

wetwillie

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »

Having kids is twice as stupid. You are nearly guaranteed to experience a significant decline in these three things:

• Freedom
  • Money
  • Sex

I wish your parents had taken your advice

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2010, 08:42:26 PM »
yup, being married sounds like a loser-to-loser business relationship.  makes no sense to give up the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want.  dumbasses.

• Freedom
  • Money
  • Sex

keeping up with the joneses