Author Topic: Orlando shooting. Sad.  (Read 55279 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Orlando shooting. Sad.
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2016, 06:57:39 PM »
you guys arent going to believe this but of the 9 of the 15 deadliest shootings in america have been perpetrated by white guys.  I mean i think I'm starting to see a trend.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »
you guys arent going to believe this but of the 9 of the 15 deadliest shootings in america have been perpetrated by white guys.  I mean i think I'm starting to see a trend.

Uptight White Midwesterners?

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2016, 07:03:11 PM »

Uptight White Midwesterners?

my research assistant went home for the evening but I think we can probably assume this to be the case.  Pretty clear who needs to be deported. Should probably not sell them weapons of any kind, ever.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2016, 07:47:47 PM »
Btw - the willful ignorance and excuses for radical Islam so perfectly displayed in this thread are a big reason for the backlash that led to Trump's nomination. Stupid begets stupid. You liberal dumbshits are partially to blame for this moron being the GOP nominee. Thanks for that, assholes.

Just to clarify, if this is the case, Democrats helped themselves here and should be happy about that, right?

I guess. If you infect other people with a horrible disease - in this case, stupidity - and you're happy with that...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2016, 07:50:17 PM »
In the months leading up the shooting, Omar became increasingly "religious." What a shocker. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Islam - The Religion of Peace (as long as you don't take it too literally and decide to murder a bunch of people).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2016, 07:50:43 PM »
Radical Islamists are conservatives, you dipshits.

I'll spot you three legendary leftists, and you can work from there (I will go in order of body count, high to low):

Mao
Stalin
Hitler

I mean, if this is going to head off the rails just because I observed it was the children of migrants tending to be radicalized (which is an interesting issue, IMO, for when you ponder that often parents migrate to escape the very things their child is drawn to, it is sort of nuts), then I might as well politicize this more, since some have chosen to do so.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 07:53:35 PM »
Omar also leaves behind a young son. Because when killing a bunch of people just isn't enough, you can also permanently damage your own children. In the name of Allah, of course. What a fuckwad.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2016, 08:17:50 PM »
It's all fine...we're fine.   :'bye cruel world:

Mateen was able to purchase both weapons legally days before the shooting, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

“He is not a prohibited person, so he can legally walk into a gun dealership and acquire and purchase firearms. He did so. And he did so within the last week or so,” ATF Assistant Special Agent In Charge Trevor Velinor said Sunday in Orlando.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article83300332.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:24:34 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2016, 08:32:20 PM »
How much does the stuff he bought cost?

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »
Lot of people ITT not following renos call for not politicizing this thing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2016, 08:55:51 PM »
Lot of people ITT not following renos call for not politicizing this thing

Translation:  When it's a registered Democrat radicalized Muslim-DO NOT POLITICIZE!   Some white dude-POLITICIZE!

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2016, 08:59:45 PM »
This is my first dip into the pit and I'll jump right back out as I obviously don't get it....but I'll go ahead and ask.

Who cares what party it is?  Shouldn't we be trying to stop people from dying, not trying to decide which "side" is right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2016, 09:02:56 PM »
This is my first dip into the pit and I'll jump right back out as I obviously don't get it....but I'll go ahead and ask.

Who cares what party it is?  Shouldn't we be trying to stop people from dying, not trying to decide which "side" is right?

That's a very good point and question, sadly the Prog-Libs of the world literally come out of the woodwork with garbage before the ambulances even arrive if it's reported that it might be some white guy.   They're also the first out of the gate before the shooting stops to remind us repeatedly that Islam is the religion of "peace" and anyone who is upset that a radical Islamist may have been the perp is racist.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2016, 09:05:17 PM »
Shouldn't we be trying to stop people from dying, not trying to decide which "side" is right?

it's not that many people that die or that big of a problem (any of the problems - islamic terrorism, anti-homosexual violence or easy access to guns), so may as well use the incident to argue for your side, if you're convinced you have a side that is better than the alternative.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2016, 09:05:43 PM »

That's a very good point and question, sadly the Prog-Libs of the world literally come out of the woodwork with garbage before the ambulances even arrive if it's reported that it might be some white guy.   They're also the first out of the gate before the shooting stops to remind us repeatedly that Islam is the religion of "peace" and anyone who is upset that a radical Islamist may have been the perp is racist.

None of these words seem to be helping people from dying  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »

None of these words seem to be helping people from dying  :dunno:

Words never do. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2016, 09:16:07 PM »
How much does the stuff he bought cost?

Looks like even the most frugal shopper would have to spend $500 for an AR-15, but I doubt this guy sought out the best deal.

You're bothered by happening to see two dudes kiss?  Go treat yourself to a $500 fun binge in rough ridin' orlando of all places to take your mind off it.  TF is wrong with these people?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2016, 09:40:28 PM »
I'd also be good with these people who just can't live with there being "sin" in the world buying little guns and offing themselves, in a time and place that will be of minimal disruption to the rest of us. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »
The AR is building a tommy gun type resume

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2016, 09:45:55 PM »
You're bothered by happening to see two dudes kiss?  Go treat yourself to a $500 fun binge in rough ridin' orlando of all places to take your mind off it.  TF is wrong with these people?

And if you're bothered by gay people, Orlando is probably not the best place to live.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2016, 09:53:50 PM »
A crazy guy shoots over 100 people, 50+ of which are dead, and you guys are worried about:

1) whether it was legal for him to buy a gun? As if, had he bought the gun illegally, it would somehow make a difference? - insane

2) how people expressed sympathy for the deceased and their families. Apparently it's disingenuous if there are religious undertones? - insane

3) whether he was a "radical" Muslim? - he acted alone, so what?

Crazy psychopaths do crazy horrible irrational crap. It's not a matter of policy, unless you're talking about mental health, which none of you are.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:01:46 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2016, 10:01:45 PM »
A crazy guy shoots over 100 people, 50+ of which are dead, and you guys are worried about:

1) whether it was legal for him to buy a gun? As if, had he bought the illegally, it would somehow make a difference? - insane

2) how people expressed sympathy for the deceased and their families. Apparently it's disingenuous if there are religious undertones? - insane

3) whether he was a "radical" Muslim? - he acted alone, so what?

Crazy psychopaths do crazy horrible irrational crap. It's not a matter of policy, unless you're talking about mental health, which none of you are.

Batshit crazy is generally a term used to describe a severely mentally ill person, so at least one person has mentioned it.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2016, 10:02:13 PM »
Yeah, me.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2016, 10:06:52 PM »
I think the guy was batshit crazy just like the dude that shot up a theater full of people the dude that shot up VT the dude that shot up a grade school and the dude that shot a bunch of people in a church. 

Oh

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2016, 10:19:49 PM »
And to all you libtard dimwits thinking "if only the government had more control [money]", this guy was being monitored by the fbi. So if anybody let anybody down it was the government, per usual.

Just like the last whacko, iirc