Author Topic: Orlando shooting. Sad.  (Read 55431 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Orlando shooting. Sad.
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2016, 09:27:08 AM »
I'm sorry you guys are ignorant and continue to ignore the truth. He's rough ridin' done this to your country and you continue to ignore it.

How did Obama do this?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2016, 09:27:29 AM »
How do we prevent domestic terrorism attacks like this from happening again? What's scary is that there has yet to be an appropriate solution proposed to this question. After 9/11 solutions were apparent and were implemented to the point where they hasn't been a terrorist attack on American soil similar to that magnitude.

Those 9/11 solutions took a lot of privacy away from us and made traveling somewhat mumped up.  Do not want a similar reaction.

Clinton is calling for a new govt agency just to track lone wolf dumbasses.  I mean, do we not have enough ppl in the NSA and FBI doing this now?  We need to spend more money on another org that won't speak with other orgs? 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2016, 09:29:01 AM »
I'm sorry you guys are ignorant and continue to ignore the truth. He's rough ridin' done this to your country and you continue to ignore it.

How did Obama do this?

He refuses to say Radical Islam.  Those are magic words that make violence stop

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2016, 09:30:04 AM »

How did Obama do this?
He's so sensitive on Muslim matters. He wants these ppl to have access to our states, backs them, etc. This is what happens when you're so lax on terrorism issues. Obama is rough ridin' nuts. This is what happens when your country goes totally left. There's no protection anymore.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2016, 09:31:23 AM »

How did Obama do this?
He's so sensitive on Muslim matters. He wants these ppl to have access to our states, backs them, etc. This is what happens when you're so lax on terrorism issues. Obama uis rough ridin' nuts. This is what happens when your country goes totally left. There's no protection anymore.

How does he back them and allow them access that another president would not?

Also, part of me just wanted to get Wacky to post again after he made fun of my typo.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2016, 09:34:06 AM »
You're bad at English bro, get over it. This is the most lax this country has ever been. It's all because of Obama and his leadership. He allows these POS into our country. It used to be a proud day for ppl to become citizens here. Now he just opens a gate and lets them run in, with minimal requirements.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2016, 09:34:48 AM »
How do we prevent domestic terrorism attacks like this from happening again? What's scary is that there has yet to be an appropriate solution proposed to this question. After 9/11 solutions were apparent and were implemented to the point where they hasn't been a terrorist attack on American soil similar to that magnitude.

Those 9/11 solutions took a lot of privacy away from us and made traveling somewhat mumped up.  Do not want a similar reaction.

Clinton is calling for a new govt agency just to track lone wolf dumbasses.  I mean, do we not have enough ppl in the NSA and FBI doing this now?  We need to spend more money on another org that won't speak with other orgs?

Yeah, hopefully we don't do anything about this. We have a mass shooting just about every week, and the odds of getting caught in one are still very low. We should try to be a free society and worry less about lone wolf shooters.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2016, 09:35:16 AM »
You're bad at English bro, get over it. This is the most lax this country has ever been. It's all because of Obama and his leadership. He allows these POS into our country. It used to be a proud day for ppl to become citizens here. Now he just opens a gate and lets them run in, with minimal requirements.

This guy was born here, and I sort of doubt Obama let his parents in.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2016, 09:36:08 AM »
Liberals have such a small focus on society. it's scary. You're all rough ridin' nuts!

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2016, 09:42:05 AM »

Yeah, hopefully we don't do anything about this. We have a mass shooting just about every week, and the odds of getting caught in one are still very low. We should try to be a free society and worry less about lone wolf shooters.

People need to understand that this is a terrorism issue and not a gun issue. Guns facilitated the massacre, but are not the root.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2016, 09:47:45 AM »
EMAWican, you can't talk to liberals straight in the face without staring at an issue in the face, that they don't want to look at. They don't understand it. They'll just stay on line with their agenda.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2016, 09:48:14 AM »

Or maybe we can just make it so that there is communication between our existing databases.  There was a lot of talk back around 9/11 that if the FBI, NSA, and Interpol had a way of sharing data that the highjackers would have been found out.

What will a new agency do?

We should most def try to maintain ourselves as a free society. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2016, 09:49:34 AM »

:love:

This may take the crown as the stupidest thing said in the pit!!!

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2016, 09:52:20 AM »
just jk #zapped

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »

Look how crazy liberal you are, Lickneckey.  :love:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »
Also if he acted as a lone wolf is this really an act of terrorism or a hate crime?  I understand the question is semantic and doesn't change anything but...  If he acted alone out of rage over seeing gay men kissing then this seems more hate crimey.   I mean if someone were an ISIS/PKK/Chechen/FARC/IRA associate or sympathizer and lashed out violently killing several in a road rage incident would it be terrorism?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2016, 10:03:44 AM »
What does it rough ridin' matter?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:26 AM »
Most terrorist acts would fall under the hate crime umbrella.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »
Terrorism will never be 100% eliminated.  Islamic terrorism is one of them main causes of these destructive acts.  Guns will never be 100% eliminated.  Guns enable these violent acts to reach the destructive levels that they do.

I think both issues should be addressed responsibly to limit the damage going forward.  We can become much safer without banning an entire religion from entering the country or banning guns.

If we are trying to prevent something then we should probably try to understand what caused it. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2016, 10:07:17 AM »

Look how crazy liberal you are, Lickneckey.  :love:

Do you have any understanding of the history of immigration in this country?

I am just going to assume that the answer is no. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09:05 AM »
Are you rough ridin' serious? History was my jam, dumbass

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2016, 10:10:29 AM »
What's the line for when religion is deemed radicalized?

Interesting question, is radicalization an absolute line or is it relative the tenets of that religion? I'd think it would be and absolute line of advocating for violence in order to spread their religion but maybe it is broader definition of using coercion?

How about those who express or believe that those gays got what they deserved pursuant to their religious text of choice?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2016, 10:10:36 AM »
Terrorism will never be 100% eliminated.  Islamic terrorism is one of them main causes of these destructive acts.  Guns will never be 100% eliminated.  Guns enable these violent acts to reach the destructive levels that they do.

I think both issues should be addressed responsibly to limit the damage going forward.  We can become much safer without banning an entire religion from entering the country or banning guns.

If we are trying to prevent something then we should probably try to understand what caused it.
A crazy person pledged his allegiance to ISIS and then killed 50 ppl "as an act of terrorism". Wtf is to get?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2016, 10:11:05 AM »
Also if he acted as a lone wolf is this really an act of terrorism or a hate crime?  I understand the question is semantic and doesn't change anything but...  If he acted alone out of rage over seeing gay men kissing then this seems more hate crimey.   I mean if someone were an ISIS/PKK/Chechen/FARC/IRA associate or sympathizer and lashed out violently killing several in a road rage incident would it be terrorism?

He pledged allegience to ISIS. The "lone wolf" narrative misses the point. Organizations like ISIS, aided by the Internet, spawn these sorts of "lone wolf" attacks.

Obama is not blame for this - no more so than our ineffective federal agencies at large - but he will bear responsibility for many more attacks in the future. Obama has actively pushed to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants en masse, who as a result of such block migration will not assimilate, much as what is currently occurring in Minnesota with the Somali community, and it breeds radicalization. As Trump says, we need smarter immigration policy. Granted, he's a ducking moron, but at least he recognizes we have a problem.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »
Why are there always initial reports of more shooters that end up getting retracted?