Author Topic: phone appy ideas so that we can make millions and build a moat around ood or  (Read 10549 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
AppApp

Press a button on the phone and point at any full sized meal.  This will turn the meal into an appetizer.  For example, point at a pizza and you get "Pauli's Pizza Popppers!", which are bite sized pasties filled with cheese, sausage, and you dip it into our zesty marinara sauce.

Example 2: Typical Tex-Mex combo meal of cheese enchiladas,  tostagauc, beans, and rice gets transformed to: "Felina's Fiesta Flautas!" which are corn tortilla-ish tubes filled with cheese, beans, and rice which you can dip into dippers of red sauce or our fan favorite sour cream-amole dip!.

that should only be allowed to market if used in concert with the "do i have diabeetus yet?" app.

It makes the food smaller
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

celebrity autotune app.  Modulates the sound waves of your voice so that you sound exactly like any of your favorite celebrities.  Start with the unmistakable big time voices; Arnold Schwarzenegger, Don Pardo, Samuel L. Jackson, Christopher Walken, Ja Rule, Al Pacino.  Once you get a solid database, start adding more obscure celebs.  Can you imagine the hours of fun you could have prank calling your friends?  Just imagine, you prank call one of your buddies a couple hours before you had plans to meet up at a bar to watch the game. 
You: Hey buddy! What's new?
Friend/victim: Um, so you won't believe this...but I just got a call from Walt Goggins asking if I was in the market for a used Volkswagon Cabriolet.
You: That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

...but it won't actually be the most ridiculous thing you ever heard in your life...because you were the one who placed the call to your friend pretending to be Walt Goggins.  Oh man!  :lol:

Features include:
*Telephone number scrambler that will cause the person on the receiving end of the phone call to think they are getting called from either a NYC or LA area code.
*Pro version will include ability to create custom ones that aren't in the database.  Just record the voice of the person you want to sound like and the app will take care of the rest.  Because let's face it...no matter how many strongly worded e mails you write, the developers are probably never going to get around to adding Renee Stevens.  You're just gunna have to wait for the next Spangles commercial and have that finger on the record button.
Also included in the pro version: enabling signature cockamamie cadence.  A must have when using Christopher Walken, Jay Z, Paul Harvey, et al.
I like how well thought out this was. 3 :tacos:

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SonicPoopApp

point this phone at someone at it will send subsonic waves into their bowels and make them poop themselves.

Prepare to be sued.  I already created a SonicPoopApp but you point it at Sonic food and it turns it into poop and then you sue Sonic because they served you poop.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
SonicPoopApp

point this phone at someone at it will send subsonic waves into their bowels and make them poop themselves.

Prepare to be sued.  I already created a SonicPoopApp but you point it at Sonic food and it turns it into poop and then you sue Sonic because they served you poop.
You're gonna have a helluva time writing up that lawsuit when you are hovering over the john all day.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
ice cream sandwich delivery
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite