Author Topic: Gender Issues  (Read 43215 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Gender Issues
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2016, 10:10:29 PM »
At what point does "performing the sexual act" transition to "real attraction"?

it does not follow from the act of masturbation that one is attracted to hands.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2016, 10:11:54 PM »

Where would a closeted homosexual male who marries a woman and raises a family fall on the spectrum?
He is likely forcing himself to act the part without any real attraction to his wife.  It is possible to perform the sexual act if stimulated even by someone you are not attracted to.  The potential remains to be 0%.

"real" attraction? How is this defined? At what point does "performing the sexual act" transition to "real attraction"?
Refer to sys.  your line of questioning is pointless.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2016, 10:12:53 PM »
Look you are clearly upset so I will let you mark me down as 91.74%
You are obviously a terrible scientist.  The results are contrary to previously held belief so you are rejecting them.  Your "response" is close enough to the truth,but also well below the hypothesis so as not to confirm.
Where are these results you speak of?
Chings personal percentage.  I realize for some this is unfair, I think I should quit asking and putting people on the spot.
Oh God it turns out I skipped over the counts from 2002. How embarrassing....now the % is 93.04. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2016, 10:13:50 PM »
Where would a closeted homosexual male who marries a woman and raises a family fall on the spectrum?

you are really bad at this thread.

in the absence of any other relevant info i'd place them on the mean % for adult male homosexuals, whatever it is.
We're probably closer in our theories than you are insinuating. I just think you oversimplify the spectrum which leads to your over-clumping around 100%. I think the males would be centered around 90%. But I don't think many at that spot of the spectrum would ever consider actually performing a homosexual act.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2016, 10:21:59 PM »
We're probably closer in our theories than you are insinuating. I just think you oversimplify the spectrum which leads to your over-clumping around 100%. I think the males would be centered around 90%. But I don't think many at that spot of the spectrum would ever consider actually performing a homosexual act.

i was not insinuating that you and i hold widely divergent guesses on the homogeneity of male sexual attraction (although if you actually think the median would be around 90% homogeneous, then we do).  i'm stating that you have pursued some weird and illogical lines of thought in this thread.  mostly your question regarding the categorization of someone not attracted to all members of the sex they are attracted to, though some of your others are also a bit wtfish.  is your definition of a vegetarian someone that likes all vegetables?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2016, 10:23:35 PM »

you are really bad at this thread.

in the absence of any other relevant info i'd place them on the mean % for adult male homosexuals, whatever it is.
You over complicate the spectrum, despite your efforts you have yet to bring up a situation not easily explained away.  Why 90%? It just feels better to you?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2016, 10:24:11 PM »
Where do you put habitual masturbators on this scale?

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2016, 10:26:15 PM »
Where do you put habitual masturbators on this scale?
at the mean.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2016, 10:34:35 PM »

At what point does "performing the sexual act" transition to "real attraction"?

it does not follow from the act of masturbation that one is attracted to hands.

But there is a high likelihood that you would be attracted to someone performing a similar act with their hands without knowing whether those hands were male or female. And having a hand is not the same as selecting a spouse.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2016, 10:36:19 PM »

i was not insinuating that you and i hold widely divergent guesses on the homogeneity of male sexual attraction (although if you actually think the median would be around 90% homogeneous, then we do).  i'm stating that you have pursued some weird and illogical lines of thought in this thread.  mostly your question regarding the categorization of someone not attracted to all members of the sex they are attracted to, though some of your others are also a bit wtfish.  is your definition of a vegetarian someone that likes all vegetables?

Reread how you defined the percentage

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2016, 10:37:14 PM »
there is a high likelihood that you would be attracted to someone performing a similar act with their hands without knowing whether those hands were male or female.

i'm starting to wonder if you understand what is meant by the term sexual attraction.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2016, 10:40:21 PM »
there is a high likelihood that you would be attracted to someone performing a similar act with their hands without knowing whether those hands were male or female.

i'm starting to wonder if you understand what is meant by the term sexual attraction.
Yeah, this is getting weird.  And that is saying something in this thread.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2016, 10:41:19 PM »

Define it

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2016, 10:42:36 PM »
Reread how you defined the percentage

was this whole thing a convoluted way of arguing that i should have used object rather than subject?  i had object originally then changed it, figuring that it was an equation, not a sentence.  that may have been wrong, but it doesn't change the meaning of the equation, it just makes it poorly worded.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2016, 10:44:43 PM »
Define it

attraction, sexual.  not synonymous with sexual stimulation.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 10:49:13 PM by sys »

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2016, 10:48:16 PM »
Well fellas, it is getting late in the CST. Mich, if you had a point you would have stumbled onto it by accident by now.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2016, 11:06:25 PM »
Define it

attraction, sexual.  not synonymous with sexual stimulation.
Thinking of or witnessing acts of sexual stimulation is often an important aspect of sexual attraction. Trying to disconnect the two is virtually impossible.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2016, 11:10:54 PM »
people (humans) aren't attracted to sexual acts.  they may be stimulated by them, but they aren't attracted to the acts themselves.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2016, 11:16:36 PM »
people (humans) aren't attracted to sexual acts.  they may be stimulated by them, but they aren't attracted to the acts themselves.

People are absolutely aroused by witnessing or thinking of sexual acts. Do you separate arousal from attraction? Or do you disagree with my first sentence?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »

Isn't this kind of where fetishism falls?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »
People are absolutely aroused by witnessing or thinking of sexual acts. Do you separate arousal from attraction? Or do you disagree with my first sentence?

yes, different, obviously.  arousal = stimulation not attraction.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2016, 11:23:31 PM »

Isn't this kind of where fetishism falls?

i don't think so, no.  although perhaps with some of the most extreme forms. it might be close.  but with common fetish stuff (feet, leather, dunno) it's just the preferred stimulation with a person they are attracted to.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2016, 11:24:18 PM »

yes, different, obviously.  arousal = stimulation not attraction.

lol, ok sys

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2016, 11:59:25 PM »
like, you are the only person in the thread that finds the distinction confusing.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2016, 12:27:26 AM »
like, you are the only person in the thread that finds the distinction confusing.
I'm honestly assuming you're trolling at this point. I can't believe you are this simple minded.