Author Topic: Should a fully nutted boy who is tranzgirlie be allowed to compete as a female?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
IMO hell no.  It has happened. In Alaska at the state track meat.  It is unfair for girls.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
I'm usually very indifferent on this subject, but when it comes to athletics it's where I draw the line. Anyone born a male should not be allowed to compete in female sports. It's not fair.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm usually very indifferent on this subject, but when it comes to athletics it's where I draw the line. Anyone born a male should not be allowed to compete in female sports. It's not fair.

There are women who were born male competing in NCAA sports, hormone therapy is required. I posted a story about a swimmer in another one of this sock's weirdly trans fascinated threads.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Brittney griner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Other than contact sports (where safety can be an issue) I'm pretty much a super feminist in that I believe women should be allowed to compete with men and vice versa.

Online Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Other than contact sports (where safety can be an issue) I'm pretty much a super feminist in that I believe women should be allowed to compete with men and vice versa.
There is a mma or boxer guy turned gal who is beating the crap out of women, Fallon Fox... and it is horrible.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
Please define "fully nutted boy" and why that's relevant to the thread please.  kthx.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Someone needs a Reno 101 course

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Someone needs a Reno 101 course

And maybe a Jr high health class
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There is a mma or boxer guy turned gal who is beating the crap out of women, Fallon Fox... and it is horrible.

She's 5-1 and lost 3 fights ago. Then there's this
Eric Vilain, director of the Institute For Society And Genetics at UCLA, disagreed, stating in Time magazine that "Male to female transsexuals have significantly less muscle strength and bone density, and higher fat mass, than males". Vilain reviewed Fox's medical records and supported her right to fight as a woman.[2][9]

Vilain, who worked with the Association of Boxing Commissions when they wrote their policy on transgender athletes, was also quoted by Time as saying that, to be licensed, transgender female fighters must undergo complete "surgical anatomical changes ... including external genitalia and gonadectomy" (see sex reassignment surgery) and a minimum of a subsequent two years of hormone replacement therapy, as two years is "the current understanding of the minimum amount of time necessary to obviate male hormone gender related advantages in sports competition". When asked if Fox could, nonetheless, be stronger than her competitors, Vilain replied that it was possible, but noted that "sports is made up of competitors who, by definition, have advantages for all kinds of genetics reasons", and said that it would be discriminatory to treat Fox differently than other athletes with potential genetic advantages.[9]

Time also noted that, as she has neither testicles nor ovaries, Fox probably has lower testosterone levels than most of her competitors. Fox says that she has less strength and endurance than her female training partner, and that she has to make up for it by perfecting her technique.[9]

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chemical castration, fine.  Doping up athletes to alter them to perform in special ways is.wrong IMO.  If you gave Shaq man nuetralizers he would be  big unfair advantage for a woman's team.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
did the fully nutted girl win the meet?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
tranny-only sports would be great tv

Online Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

She's 5-1 and lost 3 fights ago. Then there's this
Eric Vilain, director of the Institute For Society And Genetics at UCLA, disagreed, stating in Time magazine that "Male to female transsexuals have significantly less muscle strength and bone density, and higher fat mass, than males". Vilain reviewed Fox's medical records and supported her right to fight as a woman.[2][9]

Vilain, who worked with the Association of Boxing Commissions when they wrote their policy on transgender athletes, was also quoted by Time as saying that, to be licensed, transgender female fighters must undergo complete "surgical anatomical changes ... including external genitalia and gonadectomy" (see sex reassignment surgery) and a minimum of a subsequent two years of hormone replacement therapy, as two years is "the current understanding of the minimum amount of time necessary to obviate male hormone gender related advantages in sports competition". When asked if Fox could, nonetheless, be stronger than her competitors, Vilain replied that it was possible, but noted that "sports is made up of competitors who, by definition, have advantages for all kinds of genetics reasons", and said that it would be discriminatory to treat Fox differently than other athletes with potential genetic advantages.[9]

Time also noted that, as she has neither testicles nor ovaries, Fox probably has lower testosterone levels than most of her competitors. Fox says that she has less strength and endurance than her female training partner, and that she has to make up for it by perfecting her technique.[9]
You left this out;
During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head. After her loss, Brents took to social media to fuel the controversy surrounding Fox's perceived advantage: "I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. "Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch…"
In regards to the loss, it seems Fallon is not very skilled at the ground game but like top 1% in the punching women in the face and breaking bones game.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14