Author Topic: a quiz you can take and then post your score  (Read 8933 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: a quiz you can take and then post your score
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2016, 10:59:42 PM »
I coulda gone lower if I didn't know some libs (they work for me).  :frown:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 02:43:53 PM »
59. The descriptions are stupid and vague. I wish they would have had a question about how stupid and vague the results were going to be. I could ask you 25 questions and provide you a much better description of your life than they did. What a waste of time. :curse:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 02:45:57 PM »
59. The descriptions are stupid and vague. I wish they would have had a question about how stupid and vague the results were going to be. I could ask you 25 questions and provide you a much better description of your life than they did. What a waste of time. :curse:

They weren't really trying to describe your life so much as to tell you how insulated from American culture you are. Anything over a 50 is a good score, imo.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 03:05:33 PM »

They weren't really trying to describe your life so much as to tell you how insulated from American culture you are. Anything over a 50 is a good score, imo.

Kinda funny considering it's the economic elite that drive American culture (e.g. the Kardashians). 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2016, 03:05:50 PM »
You got 42 points

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2016, 03:15:01 PM »

I don't think the scoring works like that. 50 should be the "best" score, meaning you have experienced both spectrums in some way. As you move away from 50 in either direction you become more insulated.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:58 PM »

I don't think the scoring works like that. 50 should be the "best" score, meaning you have experienced both spectrums in some way. As you move away from 50 in either direction you become more insulated.

:gocho:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 03:18:38 PM »
 :gocho:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2016, 03:20:23 PM »
gE needs a committee to vet this type of online quiz before allowing it to be posted for all of us to waste our time on. Who even started this stupid thread? (My apologies if it was Steve Dave.)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2016, 03:21:45 PM »

Kinda funny considering it's the economic elite that drive American culture (e.g. the Kardashians).

Who is more important to the economy, the 10 or whatever people in the family, or the millions of people spending money on their crap? If the Kardashians didn't exist it's not like that money wouldn't be spent on someone else's crap. The Kardashians are the benefactors not the force.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2016, 03:23:06 PM »
Sex tape is the force  :dunno:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2016, 03:24:10 PM »
thanks a lot, ray-j :curse:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2016, 03:24:38 PM »

I think that's the way it should work, but the questions would need to be a lot more balanced to give that sort of result. There would need to be questions with lists of books you've read, if you've ever been to Europe, etc. You can't just assume that because somebody has been to Branson and knows who Jimmie Johnson is that they are insulated from the other spectrum.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 03:25:29 PM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 03:28:19 PM »

I think that's the way it should work, but the questions would need to be a lot more balanced to give that sort of result. There would need to be questions with lists of books you've read, if you've ever been to Europe, etc. You can't just assume that because somebody has been to Branson and knows who Jimmie Johnson is that they are insulated from the other spectrum.

The questions are definitely Marxist bull feces

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 03:34:03 PM »
My high score makes me super non-elite.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 03:36:52 PM »

Looks like CNS, Bucket, Emo, and I are the elites here
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

The Big Train

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2016, 08:40:20 PM »
I never clicked the link so idk who to feel super judgey against

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2016, 10:13:34 PM »

Who is more important to the economy, the 10 or whatever people in the family, or the millions of people spending money on their crap? If the Kardashians didn't exist it's not like that money wouldn't be spent on someone else's crap. The Kardashians are the benefactors not the force.

Well, that's true, but our culture would then be different.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2016, 10:15:11 PM »

Well, that's true, but our culture would then be different.

yeah, i also misread your post so  :cheers:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2016, 03:08:11 AM »
68 and worldly a.f. I wonder how much higher my score would have been if I didn't shun smokers and didn't make it a point to not hang out with people with whom I'd have political arguments with? Gross, no thanks.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2016, 05:34:50 AM »
Apparently not worldly af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2016, 09:17:05 AM »
Apparently not worldly af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess 42 is a good score for someone who has spent their entire life between I-35 and I-135.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2016, 09:36:21 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2016, 09:40:21 AM »
That have you lived in a town of less than 50,000 for work question was quite the pickle. Garden City is right on the fence. That did help on neighborhoods I've lived where the vast majority of ppl don't have college degrees.