Author Topic: HMT women need to crawl in a hole and.wither away  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: HMT women need to crawl in a hole and.wither away
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 08:48:00 PM »
The government usually extra taxes the inelastic goods, so women are technically already getting a tax break.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 10:59:54 PM »
Rail against those tampon taxes!

I don't think they should be tax free in municipalities that aren't already tax free.

There are some places that don't tax "essentials". Do you think they should be considered "essentials"?

They should be categorized the same as toilet paper and deodorant. Feminine hygiene products are essential to good hygiene, not life. As I'm sure you know there are even post-puberty pre-menopausal women who don't either by choice or lack of need even use tampons/pads.

I have no issue with these things not being taxed, I have an issue with certain people thinking they deserve a special designation separate from other hygiene products like toothpaste.

Yeah, but all the alternatives seem pretty gross and inconvenient.

100% agree; same could be said for deodorant, toothpaste, and crap tickets.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 08:19:09 AM »

I don't think they should be tax free in municipalities that aren't already tax free.

There are some places that don't tax "essentials". Do you think they should be considered "essentials"?

They should be categorized the same as toilet paper and deodorant. Feminine hygiene products are essential to good hygiene, not life. As I'm sure you know there are even post-puberty pre-menopausal women who don't either by choice or lack of need even use tampons/pads.

I have no issue with these things not being taxed, I have an issue with certain people thinking they deserve a special designation separate from other hygiene products like toothpaste.

This weekend I learned that when my dad was a kid they had an outhouse and used catalog pages for toilet paper.  :sdeek:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 03:49:40 PM »

This weekend I learned that when my dad was a kid they had an outhouse and used catalog pages for toilet paper.  :sdeek:
Who Knew???
THE WASHINGTON POST
A hypothesis and theory are basically the same thing. Besides evolution has pretty much been proved if you simply look around you. Why are African blacks different than American blacks with ancestry from slave times? The Africans are slim, like native Americans in body structure. While descendants of the slaves are the majority of sports players, very muscular and robust. Remember the slaves came from Africa only a couple hundred years ago. You see the fact that all male slaves were castrated except the big John's as they were called, these were the biggest and strongest. By only allowing offspring from the big John's, the owners knew the kids would be big and strong. Then the next generation would suffer the same treatment, but the John's were bigger. After our nation's history of this breeding program, our blacks are built for enduring long hard work as fast as possible. This sick reality is evolution, but done by those that believe the creator allows them to. There are many other cases of evolution happening all over, you just need to realize a fish is not going to have a baby monkey. The process happens over long time periods and in response to many factors.
 :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »
Well that's relevant
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 04:21:41 PM »
People are cruel, no matter who you are. Check the title of this thread.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:24:54 PM by Katdaddy »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »
wtf