Author Topic: Trump's Wall  (Read 26403 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Wall
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2016, 11:39:24 AM »
Everything, by the way — is negotiable. Things are negotiable. I’ll be honest with you. You know, I’ll make the wall two feet shorter or something. I mean, everything is negotiable.

this wall changes height by the second. it's all over the place! what a roller coaster

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2016, 11:42:11 AM »
Trump's wordsmithing is really something to behold. It's like he has the best words. And honestly, his words are terrific, quite frankly.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2016, 11:43:09 AM »
Everything, by the way — is negotiable. Things are negotiable. I’ll be honest with you. You know, I’ll make the wall two feet shorter or something. I mean, everything is negotiable.

this wall changes height by the second. it's all over the place! what a roller coaster
Idea: Roller coaster on top of the wall.  Take your kids.  They'll have a wonderful time.  This is gonna be a tremendous wall, folks.  Really.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2016, 11:54:55 AM »

hmm...why does donald care what the wall will cost if he's just going to make Mexico pay for it?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2016, 12:18:07 PM »
This wall will be very bad for wildlife.   :frown:

unless he repeals the esa, they'd have to put in wildlife gates and such.  lots of mitigation.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2016, 12:41:21 PM »

Idea: Roller coaster on top of the wall.  Take your kids.  They'll have a wonderful time.  This is gonna be a tremendous wall, folks.  Really.

that's a fantastic idea. as far as wall ideas go.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2016, 12:54:49 PM »

unless he repeals the esa, they'd have to put in wildlife gates and such.  lots of mitigation.

I don't think you can completely mitigate having a wall.  It's better for wildlife if there were no wall as opposed to a really rough ridin' fancy wildlife friendly wall.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2016, 12:58:21 PM »
#neverjavelinas

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2016, 01:01:45 PM »

that's a fantastic idea. as far as wall ideas go.

It's a very nice roller coaster, one that anyone can ride.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2016, 01:06:04 PM »

I don't think you can completely mitigate having a wall.  It's better for wildlife if there were no wall as opposed to a really rough ridin' fancy wildlife friendly wall.

yeah, you can't.  but the esa doesn't require that.  they just have to do a ton of crap, a lot of which has no value, and then once you've spent enough money, you can finally go ahead.  but there would certainly be a lot of stuff built in to allow some wildlife (the protected ones) to cross the wall.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2016, 01:23:59 PM »
wildlife is gonna love the wall.  really.  they really will.  and you know how I know that?  just the other day I was talking to an armadillo and he said he loves trump, he's gonna vote for trump, and he can't wait for that wall to go up.  that's true.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2016, 01:25:58 PM »
The wall will have a big door for wildlife, a beautiful door, so when a moose walks up to it and wants to get into the country, I can just push a button from the White House and let him through.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2016, 01:28:13 PM »
we'll let in the GOOD animals. not the criminals, rapists. this wall, this wall will be the best thing that ever happened to these animals. and the javalenas will pay for it. that's the best part.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2016, 01:29:17 PM »
No chupacabras in this country.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2016, 01:29:27 PM »
After I make America great again, what lizard is going to want to leave?  Maybe for vacation, that'd be okay.  They should have a grand vacation.  But not in Mexico.  Have you been there?  It's gross.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2016, 01:31:57 PM »
Guys what's the landscaping situation for this wall? Appropriate landscaping is essential to an attractive wall. And I assume deep root system might make tunneling a bitch?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2016, 01:34:39 PM »
After I make America great again, what lizard is going to want to leave?  Maybe for vacation, that'd be okay.  They should have a grand vacation.  But not in Mexico.  Have you been there?  It's gross.

Guys was this any good?  You guys are really good at it and made it look easy.  I think I failed.  I need to watch ones of these debates I guess.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »
This wall, where the most illegals try to cross, will be maybe a 100 feet high. In other areas where the illegals don't try to cross, it'll be more like a picket fence. It will be an amazing wall/fence, to clarify any earlier mentions I made of a fence. But make no mistake about it, it will be a glorious wall.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2016, 01:36:07 PM »

Guys was this any good?  You guys are really good at it and made it look easy.  I think I failed.  I need to watch ones of these debates I guess.

I liked it.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2016, 01:36:14 PM »

basically, I think the rule is: if it makes sense, it's not good. Yours kind of makes sense, so do better next time.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2016, 01:37:28 PM »

3/7
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2016, 01:43:31 PM »
Actually, you know what? It breaks my heart to say this because it's living hell in Mexico. They're living in hell. But we have to do what's best for us. If I'm president, we're sending all of these animals back home.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2016, 01:49:34 PM »
Bob the Builder--you know Bob, everyone likes Bob, thinks he's great, really a superstar guy in building--says my plan for a wall is better than anyone else's. The best. It's really going to be an incredible wall, as walls go. I'm very excited about it, I can promise you that.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2016, 02:31:28 PM »
Nobody loves building walls more than me, okay?  Trust me, I've built plenty of walls in plenty of buildings, this wall- this wall is gonna be a piece of cake.  Really.  Animals? The animals aren't gonna be a problem.  You know why?  Because I know how to cut deals with animals.  I've cut deals with thousands of animals.  And you know? Animals are really great people, they really are.  And they love working with me.  They do. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2016, 03:16:50 PM »
I know the best animals.  They are really amazing.  I speak with them all the time, and you know what they tell me?  They want the wall.  That's right, they are tired of feeling very very not safe when around the boarder.  Look, will some animals be upset by a wall, sure, but only the Mexican ones.  What are they gonna do?  Sue me?  They won't sue me.  I don't settle.  I assure you.  That's true.  I don't settle....but the wall, it may be 45'-50' high.....a beautiful wall....and animals will love it.