Author Topic: overtly racist lawmakers master thread (with flailing neocon justification)  (Read 3730 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can non-white people be racist?

Mexicans hate black people FWIW.

Hmmm, that's interesting. Any evidence of Mexican lawmakers being racist?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Have you checked the national report?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't follow Mexican politics but I'm sure yes there are some.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't follow Mexican politics but I'm sure yes there are some.
Coastal land owning laws.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

As far as racists within the multitude of demographics go, there appears to be near unanimous animosity towards blacks and jews. 

Also, Chinese and Japanese people are extremely racist towards one another, and vienamese people hate all non-vienamese asians.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You guys really think Mexican's hate black people? Interesting take from people neither Mexican or black.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
My former roommate was a Mexican guy and he made it very clear he hated black people (which was awkward given that our other roommate was a black guy).

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

The Big Train

Where did they go to undergrad?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When your entire predisposition is that only white men are racist, you obviously have no concept of reality. When you get down into the trenches all races hate every other race, and it's been that way for 10,000 years.  Hispanics hate blacks and homosexuals. Blacks hate homosexuals and whites. Asians hate all other asians, blacks, mexicans, homosexuals, and generally everyone. Whites hate everyone who doesn't keep their lawn in good enough shape.

But, the only racism anyone cares about is white male racism, for obvious reasons.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
You guys really think Mexican's hate black people? Interesting take from people neither Mexican or black.

I think Emo is mexicanish
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My former roommate was a Mexican guy and he made it very clear he hated black people (which was awkward given that our other roommate was a black guy).

Well it's pretty tough to grow up around more Mexicans than I did and I didn't find them more racist than anyone else.

When your entire predisposition is that only white men are racist, you obviously have no concept of reality. When you get down into the trenches all races hate every other race, and it's been that way for 10,000 years.  Hispanics hate blacks and homosexuals. Blacks hate homosexuals and whites. Asians hate all other asians, blacks, mexicans, homosexuals, and generally everyone. Whites hate everyone who doesn't keep their lawn in good enough shape.

But, the only racism anyone cares about is white male racism, for obvious reasons.

Who the eff said that? You are literally the only person speaking about these groups of people as monolithic, you, you alone. I talked about a segment of black people being anti-gay two days ago dude, you aren't breaking any ground. The difference between you and I is that I don't think any group of people are predisposed to being bigoted, you clearly think the opposite. Sad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think Emo is mexicanish

He's hinted at being a bit hispanic or having hispanic people in his family. I have serious doubts about anyone who identifies as Mexican making the blanket statement "Mexicans hate black people." This would lead me to believe that emo hates black people and he wants other Mexicans to hate as much as he does.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
overtly racist lawmakers master thread (with flailing neocon justification)
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 01:12:28 PM »
Obviously racism doesn't only go one way, but let's be realistic: in the USA, when we talk about racism it is usually in the context of oppression, and the 1% is made up almost entirely of white males. That is why no one really GAF when you complain about other forms of racism not being fairly addressed.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obviously racism doesn't only go one way, but let's be realistic: in the USA, when we talk about racism it is usually in the context of oppression, and the 1% is made up almost entirely of white males. That is why no one really GAF when you complain about other forms of racism not being fairly addressed.

I'd rather keep acting like the 70 year old black man living in Birmingham bagging groceries at the Piggy Wiggly who hates white people but works for like eight different white men is exactly the same as a 60 year old white congressman who can't stomach the idea of voting yes to a post office named after Maya Angelou.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought emo was native american for some reason.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'd rather keep acting like the 70 year old black man living in Birmingham bagging groceries at the Piggy Wiggly who hates white people but works for like eight different white men is exactly the same as a 60 year old white congressman who can't stomach the idea of voting yes to a post office named after Maya Angelou.
:thumbs:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

Well it's pretty tough to grow up around more Mexicans than I did and I didn't find them more racist than anyone else.
I'm sure you're right.  Just an anecdote.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Who the eff said that? You are literally the only person speaking about these groups of people as monolithic, you, you alone. I talked about a segment of black people being anti-gay two days ago dude, you aren't breaking any ground. The difference between you and I is that I don't think any group of people are predisposed to being bigoted, you clearly think the opposite. Sad.

That post was not @ you. Anyways, Sorry, I keep confusing which thread us the everyone who votes for trump is a racists thread, with the all elected republicans are racists thread.

You should apologize too. You black Grocery Bagger belongs there. And we should be talking about the myriad other racist democrat politicians (by implication and association) over here.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't identify as Mexican.  Anyway Mexican is a nationality and not a race.  Regardless, I've been exposed to a lot of Mexicans and I can say with certainty they can be pretty racist.  Never heard anything against the Jews but blacks yes lots.  I don't even accept FB requests from those folks.  I would surmise that on a Sunday afternoon you'd find them in the black hole portion of the Coliseum.  Which is pretty ironic I guess. 

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

that's what I've always assumed

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

that's what I've always assumed
You probably think that because he's a hunter who spends all of his time thinking about shooting animals on former Indian land that the government now owns and thinks he's an expert on associated issues

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
is the assertion that mexicans are racist or mexican-americans are racist?

with respect to the only racism that matters being racism of the 1%, that is a disingenuous statement, at least with regard to uses of racism on this board.  unless my observation is skewed, the typical label of racism here is applied to (or insinuates) (poor) less educated, rural or southern whites.  either that or it's applied to europeans (mexicans/foreigners).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pendergast is the resident Native American I believe.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
for emo, i assumed he was some sort of middle-eastern ethnicity that he thought wasn't "really" white, but every american that sees him thinks "white guy".
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."