Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 245318 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »
I think in order to be a member of this site, you have to dislike Fitz. It's how I distinguish  :combofan: from  :powerespect: amongst the fans I know.

I didn't dislike him until he blacklisted me for calling his thread creepy :dunno:

you should've just called the thread "borderline creepy" like ehdabeags did and then you'd still be posting just like him i'm sure.

from re-reading the thread, it seems like the obvious line in the sand was somewhere between "borderline creepy" and "very creepy". one person gets to keep posting and the other doesn't. yin and yang. sunshine and rain. rob base and DJamer easy rock. now you know.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

I haven't been checking in too much over there recently.

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date
Re: hubert Wabash Station 5/3 5:25 PM
Re: How much money is enough? Wabash Station 4/30 2:35 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:27 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/30 2:05 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 4:06 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:55 PM
Re: Stay Classy Cubs Fans Wabash Station 4/29 3:17 PM
Re: OT: Off Topic Wabash Station 4/29 3:09 PM
Re: Realignment Talks Suck Wabash Station 4/29 3:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:16 PM
Re: Per LJ World, KU still sucks Wabash Station 4/29 2:14 PM
Re: No message, for a while..... Wabash Station 4/29 2:11 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:08 PM
Re: Wife works at a local newsstation here in KC... Wabash Station 4/29 2:03 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 1:59 PM
Re: OT: The OFFICE Wabash Station 4/29 10:51 AM

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2010, 01:06:58 PM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

I was just going along with the kinda creepy mentality joke going on in this thread. Carry on.  :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2010, 01:11:59 PM »
Don't you guys get it? Fitz WANTS us to turn on each other! His plan is working perfectly!

Guys, we HAVE to keep it together.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »
CNS CASEY and other [spoiler]tards[/spoiler] GPC subscribers thoughts on your leader being way creepy?  :bwpopcorn:

Motherfracking liar

Subject Forum Date

kinda creepy...

wut?

I hate nerds, liars, and powertards.  CNS Casey is all three.  He was trying to fit in by distancing his natural tard nature.  He and his brother in tard Koppe22 need to be exposed.  Nothing wrong with posting in both places, just don't come over here talking all hard when you love the tards.

M.I.R. - i want to commend you for your poster intimidation of CNS Casey.  somehow the dude hasn't made it to the  f*ck 'em, ban 'em list  yet.  try to PI him until he breaks, hopefully c1 finds his way to this thread and witnesses the PI.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »
Even I find this Fitz character creepy

welcome poonraider Soixante Neuf.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2010, 01:18:18 PM »
MAN I KNOW THAT THIS LEMMY DUDES PIZZA AINT AS GOOD AS JJS BUT LEMMY SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD GUY WHO WILL HAVE LOTS OF LADIES AT HIS PIZZA PLACE AND THE SITU-INJUN WILL GO THERE AND REEL EM IN
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2010, 01:22:05 PM »
somehow the dude hasn't made it to the  f*ck 'em, ban 'em list  yet.  try to PI him until he breaks, hopefully c1 finds his way to this thread and witnesses the PI.

I am monitoring this developing situation closely.  I have previously attempted to execute PI on CNS to no avail.  See under his avatar, for example.  Regrettably, we may soon be forced to take more drastic action.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »
is CNS casey a neurologist?

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2010, 01:58:00 PM »
I suggest that the admins create a "hall of fame" and put this thread there.   :thumbsup:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2010, 01:58:11 PM »
All I know is this thread is 8 pages of H8!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »
Just rolling here.  What kind of creepy weirdos devote 8 pages hating on somebody they're jealous of.  Glad at times like these I have my REAL LIFE family to spend quality time with.  That's Mama and ALL our seeds - girls AND GUYS.  Great kids.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »
Why did Lemmy plead no contest to sexually assaulting this 21 year old wonderful young person?   Good kid I assume.

Cuz usually in courtroom proceedings if you just tell the judge you are "friends" and that "it was a joke on her" and that he "shouldn't get his robe or panties in a bunch" and everybody needs to just stop getting all jealous and hating on him, and everybody thinks it's funny and "the last thing she needs is defending", they always throw these things out.

Might want to get some legal council from Big Shot Attorney Cat.  Lemmy obviously could have fought this thing and won pretty easily and he'd never been in this pickle.

Dumb guy.

Any judge who knows his stuff woyuld be just rolling back in his chambers at this situation.  LOL

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »
Why did Lemmy plead no contest to sexually assaulting this 21 year old wonderful young person?   Good kid I assume.

Cuz usually in courtroom proceedings if you just tell the judge you are "friends" and that "it was a joke on her" and that he "shouldn't get his robe or panties in a bunch" and everybody needs to just stop getting all jealous and hating on him, and everybody thinks it's funny and "the last thing she needs is defending", they always throw these things out.

Might want to get some legal council from Big Shot Attorney Cat.  Lemmy obviously could have fought this thing and won pretty easily and he'd never been in this pickle.

Dumb guy.

Any judge who knows his stuff woyuld be just rolling back in his chambers at this situation.  LOL

We actually had a scenario just like this in Trial Ad I.  My team was just rolling at the other teams trying to be all legalese and stuff to "justify" their defendant's behavior.  We just rolled up with a laptop, pointed out how many twitter friends our guy had and boom, case dismissed.  Big joke.  Rolling now just thinking about it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »
haiku

haters- why me d00dz?
cuz i like hot girlz? make billz?
don't hate the playa.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2010, 02:37:44 PM »
Judges crack me up.  They pay money to go to school just so they can sit up in front of people and hate.  Just hate on people who were just making a joke on someone, who they are really good friends with, but ended up getting arrested because somebody got their panties all up in a bunch over it.  The judges are the pathetic, creepy ones.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2010, 03:00:49 PM »
I guarantee you Fitz is the catcher on that softball team

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »

I'll let you know in few weeks.  :peek:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2010, 03:04:50 PM »

Lemmy the pitcher?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »

he doesn't even play. just sits in the stands and watches. at least from what our goEMAW softball insider tells me. the insider is basing this off of year old info though. maybe fitz will play this year.

btw- do you feel like a rube for getting sucked into his fake thread that was designed to lure you out and post something negative thus providing the catalys that would allow him to ban you? the guys and i have been laughing about this one around the watercooler all day. FITZ-1, goEMAWstevedave- 0.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2010, 03:08:14 PM »

he doesn't even play. just sits in the stands and watches. at least from what our goEMAW softball insider tells me. the insider is basing this off of year old info though. maybe fitz will play this year.

btw- do you feel like a rube for getting sucked into his fake thread that was designed to lure you out and post something negative just so that he could ban you? the guys and i have been laughing about this one around the watercooler all day. FITZ-1, goEMAWstevedave- 0.

I was banned well before I posted in this thread

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2010, 03:37:27 PM »
Why did Lemmy plead no contest to sexually assaulting this 21 year old wonderful young person?   Good kid I assume.

Might want to get some legal council from Big Shot Attorney Cat.  Lemmy obviously could have fought this thing and won pretty easily and he'd never been in this pickle.

Dumb guy.

Any judge who knows his stuff woyuld be just rolling back in his chambers at this situation.  LOL

We actually had a scenario just like this in Trial Ad I.  My team was just rolling at the other teams trying to be all legalese and stuff to "justify" their defendant's behavior.  We just rolled up with a laptop, pointed out how many twitter friends our guy had and boom, case dismissed.  Big joke.  Rolling now just thinking about it.

I've noticed in life that most laws and rules are creepy, pathetic and really strange.  Most of the time when faced with an ethical dilemma regarding my behavior toward young college women (and guys) ;'), I just figure no matter what my actions are, we can just laugh it off, blame it on other people simply being jealous of me and chalk it up to a good joke on her (or him) ;').  Pretty funny.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 03:43:47 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2010, 04:17:12 PM »

Dumb guy.

Any judge who knows his stuff woyuld be just rolling back in his chambers at this situation.  LOL

We actually had a scenario just like this in Trial Ad I.  My team was just rolling at the other teams trying to be all legalese and stuff to "justify" their defendant's behavior.  We just rolled up with a laptop, pointed out how many twitter friends our guy had and boom, case dismissed.  Big joke.  Rolling now just thinking about it.

I've noticed in life that most laws and rules are creepy, pathetic and really strange.  Most of the time when faced with an ethical dilemma regarding my behavior toward young college women (and guys) ;'), I just figure no matter what my actions are, we can just laugh it off, blame it on other people simply being jealous of me and chalk it up to a good joke on her (or him) ;').  Pretty funny.

LifeOfFitz

My law-yur said something about a tort one time.  I'm pretty sure I ate like 5 of those at 4 Olives with Prince one time.  We were ROLLIN at the offices, thinking about the haters.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »
Boom....roasted?