Author Topic: Presidents you could take in a fight  (Read 8934 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Re: Presidents you could take in a fight
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2017, 09:55:28 AM »
Ford was a D1 football player and in the Navy during WWII, I'm sure he got into plenty of scraps. I'm not saying you couldn't take him but you may be underestimating his ability and old man strength.

lincoln was a badass wrestler and about everyone from madison to teddy either attained high military rank or was enormous. you guys are really overestimating yourselves, again.

I have complete awareness of my strengths and weaknesses, you buffoons.

Ulysses Grant would break you in half.

He'd never be able to get his hands on me. After I was finished breaking his body down, I'd take one of his thousands of stogies, light it up, enjoy a few puffs while I laughed at his feeble attempts to beg for mercy, and then put the cigar out on his right eye ball.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2017, 10:16:21 AM »
Truman is the one I wouldn't eff with. That would end similarly to Maximus' beef with Commodus.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2017, 10:46:04 AM »
Yeah, Truman is savage af
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2017, 10:53:27 AM »
Lincoln was a badass wrestler the same way Reagan was a gun toting cowboy

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2017, 10:56:56 AM »
Linc was a vampire hunter
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
emancipation stuff was def a false flag and maybe even fake news

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2017, 11:20:20 AM »
Lincoln was a badass wrestler the same way Reagan was a gun toting cowboy

marfan syndrome  :frown:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2017, 09:10:53 PM »
I would punch Lincoln in the throat. Not saying I'd win, but that's my move on Lincoln.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2017, 10:34:12 PM »
I'd say 'Mary Todd is a whore!' and then just see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2017, 09:14:08 AM »
I would punch Lincoln in the throat. Not saying I'd win, but that's my move on Lincoln.
Think I'd focus on the back of the head but that's just me

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2017, 09:16:59 AM »
I thinking sweeping the leg on Lincoln would be the most enjoyable.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2017, 11:05:17 AM »
I thinking sweeping the leg on Lincoln would be the most enjoyable.
That tall eff would crumble like a house of cards!

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2017, 01:57:23 PM »
Would probably fight and dominate any two that want some.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2017, 11:13:06 AM »

"This is it folks! The MAIN EVENT!"

"Standing at 6'1 weighing 220lbs and wearing the purple trunks with a silver stripes, hailing from Lenexa KS....THE 1 BIG WILLIE!!!" "This relative unknown has come out of nowhere and to take down 5 presidents in a row, his last matchup with Warren Harding was extremely impressive lasting 35 seconds before Hardings Jaw was shattered with the force of 1,000 jackhammers"

"The1BigWillie is in for a dogfight tonight though as he has challenged BOTH Gerald Ford AND George W Bush to a fight! The former presidents are making their way to the octagon now while the star spangled banner plays in the background, both decked out in American Flag Trunks....The crowd here at sold out Bramlage Coliseum is going crazy!"

"AND HERE WE GO! The bell is wrung and W has started his advance towards the challenger. The1Bigwillie squares up with W, a quick punch followed by a leg kick is dodged by W. You can tell The1BigWillie has been working on his Muay Thai before this match....AND OMG HERE COMES FORD!

"FORD COME RUSHING IN AND LAYS A HIT STICK CALIBER TACKLE ON THE1BIGWILLIE, HIS MOUTHPIECE HAS FLOWN OUT OF THE OCTAGON AND HE IS DOWN ON THE MAT! WATCH FOR W....HERE COMES W FOR FOR THE KILL SHOT....O NO! HE DIDNT! YES HE DID!!! W HAS USED HIS SIGNATURE "FLYING ACES MOVE" AND CLIMBED UP THE CHAIN LINK FENCE TO DELIVER A CRUSHING BODY SLAM TO THE1BIGWILLIE'S FACE!!!"

"That's all she wrote folks. The ref has stopped the fight after 18 seconds and awarded the title to W and Ford....and now, yes, it looks like a banner has been thrown in the octagon and W is unfolding it. We are trying to get a better view to show the crowd....and it looks like the banner says

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »
 :love:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »
IMO, if you fight two Presidents at the same time, then they have to have sequential presidencies. The presidential tag team, if you will.

With that in mind, I doubt you'll find a more formidable combo than Nixon followed by Ford. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2017, 01:09:30 PM »
 Savagely beating Nixon would be so satisfying

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2017, 08:54:29 AM »
IMO, if you fight two Presidents at the same time, then they have to have sequential presidencies. The presidential tag team, if you will.

With that in mind, I doubt you'll find a more formidable combo than Nixon followed by Ford.

Roosevelt/Taft would be high stakes. If you don't beat Teddy, then Taft comes in and sits on you.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2017, 10:01:01 AM »

"Standing at 6'1 weighing 220lbs and wearing the purple trunks with a silver stripes, hailing from Lenexa KS....THE 1 BIG WILLIE!!!" "This relative unknown has come out of nowhere and to take down 5 presidents in a row, his last matchup with Warren Harding was extremely impressive lasting 35 seconds before Hardings Jaw was shattered with the force of 1,000 jackhammers"

"The1BigWillie is in for a dogfight tonight though as he has challenged BOTH Gerald Ford AND George W Bush to a fight! The former presidents are making their way to the octagon now while the star spangled banner plays in the background, both decked out in American Flag Trunks....The crowd here at sold out Bramlage Coliseum is going crazy!"

"AND HERE WE GO! The bell is wrung and W has started his advance towards the challenger. The1Bigwillie squares up with W, a quick punch followed by a leg kick is dodged by W. You can tell The1BigWillie has been working on his Muay Thai before this match....AND OMG HERE COMES FORD!

"FORD COME RUSHING IN AND LAYS A HIT STICK CALIBER TACKLE ON THE1BIGWILLIE, HIS MOUTHPIECE HAS FLOWN OUT OF THE OCTAGON AND HE IS DOWN ON THE MAT! WATCH FOR W....HERE COMES W FOR FOR THE KILL SHOT....O NO! HE DIDNT! YES HE DID!!! W HAS USED HIS SIGNATURE "FLYING ACES MOVE" AND CLIMBED UP THE CHAIN LINK FENCE TO DELIVER A CRUSHING BODY SLAM TO THE1BIGWILLIE'S FACE!!!"

"That's all she wrote folks. The ref has stopped the fight after 18 seconds and awarded the title to W and Ford....and now, yes, it looks like a banner has been thrown in the octagon and W is unfolding it. We are trying to get a better view to show the crowd....and it looks like the banner says

FIRST of all...  I'm a lot bigger than that. Secondly... how are these old bastards doing any of this?  Are we fighting them when they are in their 20's?  If that's the case I want to be 20 too.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2017, 03:05:02 PM »
Old man strength!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »

FIRST of all...  I'm a lot bigger than that. Secondly... how are these old bastards doing any of this?  Are we fighting them when they are in their 20's?  If that's the case I want to be 20 too.

Take you L like a man and stop complaining.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2017, 09:00:08 PM »

Roosevelt/Taft would be high stakes. If you don't beat Teddy, then Taft comes in and sits on you.

Not at all dissimilar from the Diamond Dallas Page / Bam Bam Bigelow championship tag team.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2017, 07:10:50 PM »

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »
1v1 me and trump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »
I'd like to kick President Myers ass after yesterdays dumbass statement