Author Topic: I have no presidential candidate to vote for and spanish bad word thread  (Read 27028 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I have no presidential candidate to vote for
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 01:13:38 PM »
Not to worry SD. There are still two good candidates with a chance of winning. Cruz or Rubio are great options, and I think one of them will get the nomination.

If its Trump.... I don't even.... I guess if the choices are Hillary or Trump I'd rather burn it all down with Trump at the helm. Will be more entertaining.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 01:19:29 PM »
yeah, rubio is just not faring well at all. that's why I didn't include him.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »
Not to worry SD. There are still two good candidates with a chance of winning. Cruz or Rubio are great options, and I think one of them will get the nomination.

If its Trump.... I don't even.... I guess if the choices are Hillary or Trump I'd rather burn it all down with Trump at the helm. Will be more entertaining.

It's crazy to see the amount of people on social media who think he would be a great choice.  I honestly don't understand it.  I mean yeah Hilrod is a turd sandwich....but Trump... :sdeek:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2016, 01:25:50 PM »
I really liked Carson out of the gates. And then when I found out he was in the movie "Stuck on you", I was like "Wow!", even better. Then he got really weird, really fast.  :frown:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2016, 01:36:43 PM »
Typical regresocon, just wants a movie star for president
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »
Not really, I thought it was kinda cool. I mean, our current president tries to act like a movie star 24/7. What I liked about him at first, is he was different and had different ideas. He ended the first republican candidate with a bang too! However, he's crazy! Like most candidates running I guess.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 02:09:12 PM »
Not really, I thought it was kinda cool. I mean, our current president tries to act like a movie star 24/7. What I liked about him at first, is he was different and had different ideas. He ended the first republican candidate with a bang too! However, he's crazy! Like most candidates running I guess.

Ben Carson shot another Republican candidate???

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 02:22:22 PM »

Did you just recommend Ted Cruz to a moderate voter? Either you don't know who Ted Cruz is or you are a ridiculous, shameless shill.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »
I recommended candidates who would be good presidents. Neither Criz nor Rubio are "moderate." Both are quite conservative - Cruz a bit more than Rubio on issues like immigration and corporate subsidies. For a Republican voter, either Cruz or Rubio would be wonderful alternatives to Hillary.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2016, 03:03:39 PM »
steve dave, i think you would enjoy voting for the libertarian candidate.  he was a real governor of a real state (wow)!
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 03:12:04 PM »
Is it too late to bring back Ross Perot?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2016, 03:15:36 PM »
Don't vote. But if you tell people your rationale, remember to say that the reason you're not voting is that you have no preference because you really LIKE each of the candidates. People don't like it when you say that you don't vote becasue all of the candidates suck.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 03:19:48 PM »
I'm just waiting until there are only 2 shitty choices and then pick the least shitty.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2016, 03:24:28 PM »
There's always more than two choices

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2016, 03:28:01 PM »
I'm just waiting until there are only 2 shitty choices and then pick the least shitty.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »
steve dave, i think you would enjoy voting for the libertarian candidate.  he was a real governor of a real state (wow)!

electibility is one of the most important factors for me. I'm not driving down to some voting place to wait in line with a bunch of smelly people to waste my time. NE is great because we split the electoral votes based on the winner in each congressional district so I feel like my vote isn't a complete waste of time like I did when I lived in KS and was voting in the general elections. But, that would feel like a waste of my time.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 03:54:16 PM »

Picking the lesser of two evils seems to always be the situation in a presidential election.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 04:01:05 PM »

electibility is one of the most important factors for me. I'm not driving down to some voting place to wait in line with a bunch of smelly people to waste my time. NE is great because we split the electoral votes based on the winner in each congressional district so I feel like my vote isn't a complete waste of time like I did when I lived in KS and was voting in the general elections. But, that would feel like a waste of my time.

i've never lived in a state where the winner of the state's electoral votes wasn't a foregone conclusion.  maybe i'd feel different if i ever voted in a competitive race, but i can't understand that line of thought.  even in most competitive states, your single vote is almost always meaningless.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2016, 04:06:38 PM »
I'll vote for whoever gets the D's nomination in KS, and not that it will matter, but hopefully someday the R's are motivated enough to get their crap together.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2016, 04:35:49 PM »
If Bernie recognizes:

-his model countries are moving center-right

-his model countries have huge banks

-his model countries are reevaluating their massive social welfare systems

-his model countries are beginning to lament their immigration policies

Then I might actually listen to that nut job.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2016, 04:45:40 PM »
Don't vote. But if you tell people your rationale, remember to say that the reason you're not voting is that you have no preference because you really LIKE each of the candidates. People don't like it when you say that you don't vote becasue all of the candidates suck.

I like this and it's true.  I will say "I didn't vote because I think both would make a great President"

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2016, 10:40:09 PM »
If Bernie recognizes:

-his model countries are moving center-right

-his model countries have huge banks

-his model countries are reevaluating their massive social welfare systems

-his model countries are beginning to lament their immigration policies

Then I might actually listen to that nut job.

No one cares old man, this thread isn't about who you don't like. We have no doubt who you're voting for in a general election.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2016, 07:36:54 AM »

I like this and it's true.  I will say "I didn't vote because I think both would make a great President"

Then they'll just think you're a moron. And they'd be right.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2016, 09:48:59 AM »

Then they'll just think you're a moron. And they'd be right.

99% of the people I associate with don't even discuss who we voted for because it is a sign of a weak minded loser to obsess over politics. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2016, 10:04:08 AM »
 :frown: