Author Topic: The dithering weakling  (Read 1849 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The dithering weakling
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 12:45:41 PM »
Oil $38/bbl

going up since yesterday?  OBAMA!!!!!!!  We need to shazbot! every wetland right now!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2016, 01:05:57 PM »
So a mispost has now become its own two-page thread. That's so Pit. :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dithering weakling
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2016, 01:10:00 PM »
When did dax stop being interesting and started making every post sound like every foxnews.com commenter ever, it's sad and frankly boring and predictable.

LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2016, 01:11:38 PM »
Yah!! The Saudi's are destroying small domestic oil companies!  Time for a huge ProgLib celebration.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2016, 03:11:24 PM »
turkey shot down a russian plane when it spent like 6 seconds in their airspace.  and putin wrestles tiger and bears and such.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 03:59:39 PM »

You expect us to think that after 5900 posts, you tried to reply to a thread, but mis-posted a new thread that you had to come up with a creative subject for?
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2016, 04:40:32 PM »

You expect us to think that after 5900 posts, you tried to reply to a thread, but mis-posted a new thread that you had to come up with a creative subject for?

Yeah, it's pretty amateur, I admit. I was trying to post from my phone, and the internet connection failed. The page reloaded, but it reloaded as a new post as opposed to a reply. Then it wouldn't post without a subject line and I thought "That's kinda weird" so I just wrote that in cause that's what I was posting about. Then it wouldn't let me delete the new thread and fix my own mistake. Bad day all around.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2016, 04:44:52 PM »

Yeah, it's pretty amateur, I admit. I was trying to post from my phone, and the internet connection failed. The page reloaded, but it reloaded as a new post as opposed to a reply. Then it wouldn't post without a subject line and I thought "That's kinda weird" so I just wrote that in cause that's what I was posting about. Then it wouldn't let me delete the new thread and fix my own mistake. Bad day all around.

Ha! I called it!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:18 AM »
 Huge propaganda win for Iran. :thumbswayup.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 08:35:21 AM »
I think my favorite part was John Kerry taking credit for it because his diplomacy on the Iran deal (read: unfreezing over a hundred billion in assets to Iran) encouraged them to only hold our soldiers long enough to make their propaganda vids.

I also liked how they first lied about apologizing to the Iranians and then - yeah, we apologized.