Author Topic: YallQaeda  (Read 26705 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: YallQaeda
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2016, 04:46:51 PM »
Who has the fed government taken land from?
Indians.  Escalante National Thinger in Utah.

so no one related to this terrorism group?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2016, 08:51:19 PM »
Malheur Wildlife Refuge was established in 1908 and had about 80,000 acres.  Today it is 188,000 acres.  Grazing rights have been diminished in the name of expanding critter habitat.  Locals though out the west are upset on the prioritization of what public landa are used for and how used.  Obama recently denied the use fracing on federal land, many argue this was a butt sniff to appease rabid environmentalists.  Management of lands should be shielded from politics.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2016, 07:03:37 AM »
I don't want some hicks cows grazing my federal land. I want it to be pristine natural habitat that I can visit anytime I want (though almost certainly never will). I pay shitloads of taxes, I deserve this.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »
I am fine selling some of it to dipshits with cows, but the rate is pretty high.  They probably couldn't afford it.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2016, 08:52:11 AM »
Man Obama is playing this perfectly letting them self-destruct.

Really mumped up the first one.
Better this than Wako [sic] or Ruby Ridge.

He's just passing the buck to the next president to deal with.  Albeit in the first instance it should have been dealt with a long time ago.  Anyway, I think these guys are only emboldened and we'll see more of this stuff.  And they'll have enough snacks next time.

Odds that very soon one these ends up with one derelict shooting another and gov doesn't lift a finger?

I don't know, probably pretty low.  I am surprised at the lack of violent conflict so far in either instance.

I meant shoot each other because they are blackout drunk.

Pretty low.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2016, 08:55:52 AM »
Malheur Wildlife Refuge was established in 1908 and had about 80,000 acres.  Today it is 188,000 acres.  Grazing rights have been diminished in the name of expanding critter habitat.  Locals though out the west are upset on the prioritization of what public landa are used for and how used.  Obama recently denied the use fracing on federal land, many argue this was a butt sniff to appease rabid environmentalists.  Management of lands should be shielded from politics.

Why should the opinions of locals take precedence over the opinions of anyone else?  It's federal land.  And anyway, locals opinions are fractured, too.  Not every local just wants to turn loose a million cows and graze it to the nub. 

If you're confused as to the purpose of this land I suggest doing some research.  The BLM has quite a bit of information on their website.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2016, 09:04:17 AM »
How cold is it in Oregon right now?  I say cut the power and these drunks will head home.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2016, 09:37:23 AM »
What kind of charges will these guys face once all this is over, assuming noting escalates to violence?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2016, 11:15:15 AM »
Zero charges.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2016, 11:17:16 AM »
Half these guys want to be charged

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »
Almond Bundy is not a rancher.  He owns a trucking company.  I think ranchers have some beeves, but this nut is a poor mouthpiece for them.  I think a balance between protecting the environment and allowing grazing can be found.  I am not in favor of public land rape like bundy wants.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2016, 10:22:41 PM »
The American public gives zero fucks about some clan of hill billies holing up in some remote outpost in the middle of nowhere. The American public, likewise, gives zero fucks about what the BLM does with their millions of acres of land.  Ya'll have somehow identified an issue that effects the fewest amount of people possible.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2016, 08:52:34 AM »
The American public gives zero fucks about some clan of hill billies holing up in some remote outpost in the middle of nowhere. The American public, likewise, gives zero fucks about what the BLM does with their millions of acres of land.  Ya'll have somehow identified an issue that effects the fewest amount of people possible.

Selected?  admit it, you had at least 6 drinks before posting that.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2016, 10:04:10 AM »

affects

Anyway, the feds own like 80% of the land in Nevada.  That seems like a lot to me.  The amount of tourism generated by these federal lands is significant in most of the western states. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2016, 10:34:08 AM »

affects

Anyway, the feds own like 80% of the land in Nevada.  That seems like a lot to me.  The amount of tourism generated by these federal lands is significant in most of the western states.

Give the land to Nevada and watch them go broke trying to take care of it

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2016, 11:35:12 AM »

affects

No because that is exactly what will happen.  Which might have been your point.  Was it? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:44 AM »

affects

No because that is exactly what will happen.  Which might have been your point.  Was it?

Yes it was.

I think the reason this is kind of fascinating to me is how these guys are literally wrong about everything they say.  And also getting hammered on donation money, taking Federal handouts etc.  I bet they are buying a crap ton of Powerball tickets too

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2016, 12:02:18 PM »

affects

Yes it was.

I think the reason this is kind of fascinating to me is how these guys are literally wrong about everything they say.  And also getting hammered on donation money, taking Federal handouts etc.  I bet they are buying a crap ton of Powerball tickets too

That's what I love about this story too. It's like riding a rollercoaster of blowjobs. The fun never ends.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2016, 01:35:50 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »
So I basically called that they would have a little snit fight amongst each other.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 10:30:30 PM »
You guys should check out those real house wives show or monster truck rallies if you think laughing at white trash is fascinating.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2016, 10:37:05 PM »
You guys should check out those real house wives show or monster truck rallies if you think laughing at white trash is fascinating.

I get enough of it listening to regresocon radio
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2016, 11:01:53 PM »

I get enough of it listening to regresocon radio

Fascinating

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2016, 08:03:07 AM »
 :lol: