Author Topic: Kansas supports terrorism  (Read 1793 times)

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
Kansas supports terrorism
« on: December 27, 2015, 06:38:33 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
Re: Kansas supports terrorism
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
What the eff did you just rough ridin' say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of high school and have 300 confirmed scrobbles of John Cage. I run a blog that gets 12 views per day and I only listen to music in FLAC. You are nothing to me but just another sage. I will destroy your reputation here, mark my rough ridin' words. I have 12 identical images of an animated sun that I'm prepared to dump in your thread. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, rough rider. As we speak I am highlighting what you previously wrote and am about to ask you to define certain words you used even though everybody knew exactly what you meant.You're rough ridin' meat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can derail a thread with a single post. Not only have I listened to every classic Krautrock album, I've listened to the Scaruffi top 25, the RYM top 100, all of the patriciancore list -- you rough ridin' name it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your rough ridin' tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will dress you and you will wallow in your anger for the rest of your pathetic day. You're rough ridin' reported, kiddo.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 03:04:42 PM »
Well that escalated quickly...  :horrorsurprise:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 03:06:29 PM »

POD was the intended audience, I would exit this thread and never return if I were you.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 03:09:54 PM »

POD was the intended audience, I would exit this thread and never return if I were you.

I figured but that kind of response was unwarranted. Either way - POD will defend himself and I'll just be here...  :popcorn:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »

I figured but that kind of response was unwarranted. Either way - POD will defend himself and I'll just be here...  :popcorn:
It will get worse for POD before it gets better. That post was the tip of the iceberg.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »
These idiots have no idea who they are dealing with
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
By the time they figure out what 'J' stands for, it will probably be too late.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 03:50:38 PM »
 :flush:

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 03:54:51 PM »
* POD Lasalle Edition gets the popcorn
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »

The suspense is killing me!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 04:09:34 PM »
These rough ridin' Arkansas posters suck dick and I want an apology from the mods for trolling these dumbasses over here.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 04:15:29 PM »
What the eff did you just rough ridin' say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of high school and have 300 confirmed scrobbles of John Cage. I run a blog that gets 12 views per day and I only listen to music in FLAC. You are nothing to me but just another sage. I will destroy your reputation here, mark my rough ridin' words. I have 12 identical images of an animated sun that I'm prepared to dump in your thread. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, rough rider. As we speak I am highlighting what you previously wrote and am about to ask you to define certain words you used even though everybody knew exactly what you meant.You're rough ridin' meat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can derail a thread with a single post. Not only have I listened to every classic Krautrock album, I've listened to the Scaruffi top 25, the RYM top 100, all of the patriciancore list -- you rough ridin' name it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your rough ridin' tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will dress you and you will wallow in your anger for the rest of your pathetic day. You're rough ridin' reported, kiddo.

He actually didn't say anything to you... he posted an article... Personally, I think you're a sock and this looks like a Word, copy and paste job.

These rough ridin' Arkansas posters suck dick and I want an apology from the mods for trolling these dumbasses over here.

:surprised:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »
This is how you internet
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 05:47:52 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 06:05:06 PM »
Damnit we are going to have to call Mr. Wolf after J comes back.  Premium subscription is NOT worth this kind of mess.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best