Author Topic: Official Black Lives Matter Thread  (Read 25097 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Official Black Lives Matter Thread
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 05:26:04 PM »
Or people don't respect them enough to listen to their message because blm protesters irritate?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2015, 05:57:56 PM »
Black lives should matter just as much as any other lives. But, uh, harassing people and hurting businesses doesn't seem like a very effective way to get that message across. It appears that the BL Movement has been infiltrated by the same commie/fascist/anarchist elements that glom onto so many "progressive" causes.

Yes, you're right black lives should matter as much as others, thank you for agreeing. Civil disobedience is the only way progress has been made with regards to civil rights historically. The United States had to win a war to free the slaves, no real progress was made until the sit ins and bridge closures of the 60s, many people were unjustly jailed and murdered during this time. Now there is another movement and forgive me for not showing empathy for you being inconvenienced by having to read about the occasional protests given the price this country has had to pay historically to see progress.

I have no idea why you put progressive in quotes, the only people who have politicized the Black Lives Matter movement are people on the right who are marginalizing the movement. There isn't a thing political about advancing race relations.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »
Black Lives Matter is ultimately necessary because, as I've pointed out before, the entirety of our society doesn't value the lives of black people the way we value others. I'm baffled by those of you who continue to whine about black-on-black crime, as if you actually care, like black people don't know it's a problem. Black lives mattering like that of livestock is deeply rooted in this country, the BLM movement is a noble one but I'm not sure how it will reverse 400 years of history. And it seems like on the whole white America refuses to acknowledge this so it seems this is all futile.

Here is the most egregious case of black life being marginalized that I've ever seen. I don't know if I'm more pissed that it happened or that no one seems to care that it did, business as usual.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/autopsy-results-expected-woman-removed-hospital-35922002

I think this post might explain how crazy you are better than any other, I have some questions.....
Do you have more information surrounding this woman's death that was not provided?
Do you think what happened to her happened because she was black?
There really isn't much to go on with the lack of details in this story, how did you become so pissed?

You need to do some serious introspection if someone dies in the course of being arrested for refusing to leave a hospital because she couldn't breathe and they wouldn't treat her; and that doesn't make you angry, race aside. And of course this happened to this woman because she was black. The hospital staff didn't/couldn't humanize this woman. If anyone could have seen this woman as their mother, grandmother, sister, aunt she wouldn't have died in handcuffs. In addition to not treating her, having her arrested just shows that they treated this woman like an animal, and why in the hell did the PD actually arrest her? She was a 57 year old woman with a blood clot in her lungs, how in the world could anyone feel threatened by her. It was disgusting that the hospital called the cops on her, it should be criminal that they put that woman in cuffs.

Of course this happened because this woman was black, I have no idea how anyone could logically think otherwise. You calling me crazy is hilarious, you should try to figure out what made you so intolerant and fix it.

What is crazy is how many conclusions you jump to.
She died of a blood clot, they did not disclose why they called the cops on her (guessing it wasn't because she was black), we don't know if she was treated or not, did she have insurance? We don't know.  Does this facility treat the uninsured?  What kind of behavior got her in handcuffs?  I'm pretty sure nobody knew she had a blood clot in her lungs.  I don't know what happened here but calling the cops and arresting someone who is exhibitting irrational behavior is pretty normal regardless of skin pigment levels.

I'm not intolerant, and it is possible that there was something wrong here, but we certainly don't get enough info from the link unless you are crazy or somethin'

I seriously didn't read your post beyond the first sentence because that article and others did say why she was arrested. I don't think you really want to talk about this.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2015, 06:03:56 PM »
This "campaign" is a psuedo-academic circle jerk. It deserves the dearth of media coverage it has earned along with the collective roll eyes of the unindoctrintated population.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2015, 06:05:05 PM »
Mir your inability to look at race impartially is similar to what we saw play out in Ferguson and it is sad because people that can't be impartial in their judgement expose themselves as not credible all too often.

I honestly have no idea what the hell the bolded part means, can anyone outside of 27 please explain it to me?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2015, 06:10:31 PM »
He's saying you're bias cause you're a black, but he's not bias cause he's a white
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2015, 06:15:31 PM »
Black Lives Matter is ultimately necessary because, as I've pointed out before, the entirety of our society doesn't value the lives of black people the way we value others. I'm baffled by those of you who continue to whine about black-on-black crime, as if you actually care, like black people don't know it's a problem. Black lives mattering like that of livestock is deeply rooted in this country, the BLM movement is a noble one but I'm not sure how it will reverse 400 years of history. And it seems like on the whole white America refuses to acknowledge this so it seems this is all futile.

:lol:  If black people know black on black crime is a problem then why don't they stop it instead of just blaming and white people for their problems?  "Hey bro, did you know our lives matter?  Yes bro, now let's shoot each other"  I'm baffled you refuse to accept any accountability, but youre a racist and an idiot so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

I literally addressed your point in that paragraph but you're too stupid to understand. The irony of you calling me an idiot is rich. Also you say I refuse to accept responsibility, what do I need to accept responsibility for, and who did I blame for anything?

I need someone to also explain to me why this makes cat27 and lopakman so blind with rage where they have to call me names? The BLM movement has little to no effect on my day-to-day life, I can't imagine how it does for these people. I can't imagine being so angry about something that has no effect on me that I rage out on strangers.

Some of you people that has met this dude in irl, let me know when he gets arrested for harming someone, it's coming.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2015, 06:17:38 PM »
Lol at MIR whining about name calling

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2015, 06:27:13 PM »
He's saying you're bias cause you're a black, but he's not bias cause he's a white

Correction, I'm not because I'm not jumping to conclusions about a situation with so many unanswered questions.  Certainly not calling people names, just describing behaviors (crazy ones)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 06:48:03 PM »

What separates observation from whining? You can't possibly think I care about those guys calling me names. Their rage is odd to me but I also find it intoxicating. Your sock is far more infuriating to me because I'm about 95% sure who it belongs to and in your mind you're contributing to good message boarding but frankly I think you believe this crap you post but are too much of a coward to use your screen name because everyone knows who you are.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 06:52:43 PM »
We need rankings for angriest posters in this thread, impartial judges please.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »
I would enjoy MIR speculating publicly who he thinks FSD is. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2015, 06:56:04 PM »
Well he clearly doesn't need much evidence to make accusations :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »

How would you know what evidence I have?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2015, 07:01:14 PM »
Does MIR think FSD is steve dave?  Interesting if true 'cuz FSD is always bagging on Steve dave, is he just dusting the trail?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2015, 07:02:25 PM »

How would you know what evidence I have?

Try that again with less anger, and I might answer.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2015, 07:03:37 PM »

Does MIR think FSD is steve dave?  Interesting if true 'cuz FSD is always bagging on Steve dave, is he just dusting the trail?

Where in the eff did this come from?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »

What separates observation from whining? You can't possibly think I care about those guys calling me names. Their rage is odd to me but I also find it intoxicating. Your sock is far more infuriating to me because I'm about 95% sure who it belongs to and in your mind you're contributing to good message boarding but frankly I think you believe this crap you post but are too much of a coward to use your screen name because everyone knows who you are.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2015, 07:07:07 PM »

Don't worry about him, we have hard evidence that cat27 either can't read or can't comprehend beyond a 4th grade level.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2015, 07:15:33 PM »
it's chingon isn't it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2015, 07:19:11 PM »
So which one of mir's friends is a closet racist?
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2015, 07:21:09 PM »

95% of your posts involve insulting someone followed by further insulting them for disagreeing with your perverted point of view, followed by some stupid link, followed by an insult.

And larger lol at accusing someone using a moniker on a message board of being a coward, make it rain.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2015, 07:28:45 PM »

Shut up, FSD's sock

The Big Train

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2015, 07:30:10 PM »
i want to know who fsd is  :popcorn:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »

i want to know who fsd is  :popcorn:

I know, it's not very interesting. Same with most of us.