Author Topic: Arkansas poster apology thread  (Read 10347 times)

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
Re: Arkansas poster apology thread
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2015, 08:08:08 PM »
In the 1980s, Phelps received awards from the Greater Kansas City Chapter of Blacks in Government and the Bonner Springs branch of the NAACP, for his work on behalf of black clients.

:ROFL: :ROFL:
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2015, 09:56:02 PM »
 :confused:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2015, 10:12:32 PM »
:confused:
Ancient astronaut theorists say yes

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2015, 10:13:58 PM »
Guys, Fred Phelps is dead.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2015, 10:56:47 PM »
Did you know he was excommunicated for a "change of heart" a few months before he died? Pretty interesting

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2015, 11:48:08 PM »
Did you know he was excommunicated for a "change of heart" a few months before he died? Pretty interesting

I would guess he was probably gay. The most fervent homophobes usually are.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2015, 12:51:33 AM »
That's true jd

Offline LSUFan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2015, 12:00:21 AM »
There have been some pretty mean things said from our visitors from Arkansas.  They have been completely unwarranted and the KSU Cat posters have responded very responsibly.

This thread is for all the Arkansas fans to apologize, not only for themselves, but for their entire fan base.  The actions and words that most of the Arkansas fans have said are hurtful, and to be completely honest not what this family blog deserves.  We have treated them with the utmost respect, but they continue to belittle and put us down.  This is a chance for redemption on their part, although, it will take a unified effort by the Arkansas fans to resurrect their image, no matter how small it was to begin with.
Y'all need to apologize for claimimg to be a football team.

P.S. you are welcome to put LSU on your puss schedule, any time you get that itch. #7 will run over y'all;s ass like I'd did your sister.

The Big Train

« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2015, 06:59:20 AM »
You need to apologize for trying to piggyback off of LSUFreek's name

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2015, 07:01:23 AM »
There have been some pretty mean things said from our visitors from Arkansas.  They have been completely unwarranted and the KSU Cat posters have responded very responsibly.

This thread is for all the Arkansas fans to apologize, not only for themselves, but for their entire fan base.  The actions and words that most of the Arkansas fans have said are hurtful, and to be completely honest not what this family blog deserves.  We have treated them with the utmost respect, but they continue to belittle and put us down.  This is a chance for redemption on their part, although, it will take a unified effort by the Arkansas fans to resurrect their image, no matter how small it was to begin with.

P.S. you are welcome to put LSU on your puss schedule, any time you get that itch. #7 will run over y'all;s ass like I'd did your sister.
This Christmas, I am thankful for all of the amazing posters that have found gE.com.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2015, 08:37:25 AM »

My sister is 8 years old.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2015, 08:54:49 AM »

This Christmas, I am thankful for all of the amazing posters that have found gE.com.

Honestly, me too... This place hasn't seen this much action since December 2011.
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!