Author Topic: CNNzzzzzzz Debate Thread  (Read 3078 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CNNzzzzzzz Debate Thread
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2015, 11:31:35 PM »
lol at these mouth breathers booing that question

I'm guessing that you're referring to the Hewitt/Carson exchange here and I was stunned that the dumb rough ridin' crowd couldn't figure out what was happening there.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2015, 11:35:36 PM »
This debate is boring because there is almost zero difference bw any of the serious candidates in foreign policy.

I'm watching mainly as an audition for who will best shred Hillary. Cruz is the best debater. But Rubio is almost as good and more telegenic.

Cruz is a disingenuous sack of crap that won't appeal to a single moderate in this country on one single issue. Preibus hates him more than Debbie Deb hates anyone not named Hillary but he's smarter about it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2015, 11:38:59 PM »
I think we can all agree there's no good choices on either side.  Which is a scary thing cause no one knows what to do (i.e. Trump)

No, that's amazingly stupid. There are 16 mainstream presidential candidates spanning the spectrum, if you can't find someone in the field you can't get behind you never will. That's your fault.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2015, 11:50:14 PM »

I'm guessing that you're referring to the Hewitt/Carson exchange here and I was stunned that the dumb rough ridin' crowd couldn't figure out what was happening there.

that's the one
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2015, 11:52:39 PM »
So I'm watching this Frank Luntz focus group and holy crap. Eleven of them switched their allegiances based on tonight, multiple switched from Rubio to Cruz, lots of from Trump to Christie, one from Paul to Christie which is lol and a couple of Fiorina's to Cruz. Not one of the switching voters mentioned policy, all said mythical crap; they all said either Christie and Cruz were more presidential and a few for Cruz mentioned his conviction. I rough ridin' give up on people, I know my people overcame voter suppression but I'm about to advocate for an IQ test for voters. The "they took our jurbs group seems to be rapidly growing, maybe we can just start to inact population control measures in fly over country and the south.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2015, 11:54:16 PM »

that's the one

Carson got it but seemingly no one in the crowd did and I bet half the people on stage didn't either.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »
This rough ridin' focus group man. This lady is switching to Christie because she doesn't like the fighting between candidates. First of all dumb crap, it's a debate with nine goddamn people on stage, people will disagree. Secondly, did this moron actually watch the debate? Grimace spent the first hour of the debate saying everyone else was unfit for the office because they weren't a governor. When in the holy hell did being the governor of rough ridin' new jersey become some kind of unique qualified for anything other than how to deal with toxic waste and commuter traffic?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2015, 01:29:13 AM »
maybe i should put this in the conspiracy thread, but i think those focus groups are fake (fake people).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2015, 01:40:06 AM »
What focus group told the republican party that continually talking about this social media vetting thing is a good idea? This may seriously be the dumbest made up controversy I can remember.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2015, 03:36:25 AM »

so i just don't get it.  how does anyone support and (in the future) vote for any of these people?

If you've got a specific qualm - Trump aside - we can discuss.

it's not republican specific.  i don't understand how anyone can support or vote for hillary either

How can any thinking person want to vote for Bernie "I'll say anything to send the ProgLibs from six to midnight" Sanders? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2015, 03:39:48 AM »
Terrible debate, leave it to CNN to have a positively crap effort after the last pub debate being one of the best debates in a long time.   I guess CNN thought it was the Dems whose debates have been a complete joke. 

Until of course the Dems get to their summations and admit how shitty the Obama administration has been. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2015, 04:40:48 AM »
Terrible debate, leave it to CNN to have a positively crap effort after the last pub debate being one of the best debates in a long time.   I guess CNN thought it was the Dems whose debates have been a complete joke. 

Until of course the Dems get to their summations and admit how shitty the Obama administration has been.

LOL, I watched FNC's big three shows, Meg, Bill, and Sean and all three praised CNN and the moderators. You do you though Krauthammer, continue to hate everything and everyone.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CNNzzzzzzz Debate Thread
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2015, 05:44:39 AM »
Who cares what they think.  It was a snoozefest, lacking in substance.  Albeit it was demonstratively better then the Hillary pep rallies posing as debates that Dems and networks occasionally have.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2015, 06:07:22 AM »
Hillary is going to win and all of you are going to be so rough ridin' butthurt :lol:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2015, 06:15:09 AM »
Shut up.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2015, 06:39:28 AM »
Rand punking Christie with the "Like shutting down a bridge when you don't like someone" was maybe the highlight of the night.  It took Christie like 5 seconds to compose himself.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2015, 08:54:07 AM »
Cruz is correct - Rubio's attacks are false and unfair. Pisses me off that Rubio has to sink to that level.

The fact that Cruz has levied this charge against someone different in literally every single debate should tell the sane that it is he that is the lying sack of crap.

Maybe about some things - you'll have to be specific - but he's telling the truth about this. Rubio's charge that Cruz supports legal status for illegal immigrants is complete bullshit and just playing politics. He's basing that claim on an amendment Cruz offered during the Gang of 8 debacle which would have significantly increased the H1B visas. Cruz did this to smoke out the amnesty supporters - his argument was that if the bill was not about granting illegal immigrants the right to vote, then they should have no problem just increasing the number of H1B temporary work visas. His amendment was predictably voted down because Cruz was right, the Dems wanted the Go8 bill for amnesty.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:59:18 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2015, 08:57:46 AM »
This rough ridin' focus group man. This lady is switching to Christie because she doesn't like the fighting between candidates. First of all dumb crap, it's a debate with nine goddamn people on stage, people will disagree. Secondly, did this moron actually watch the debate? Grimace spent the first hour of the debate saying everyone else was unfit for the office because they weren't a governor. When in the holy hell did being the governor of rough ridin' new jersey become some kind of unique qualified for anything other than how to deal with toxic waste and commuter traffic?

Christie had a good night. He did a very good job channeling a New Jersey version of Mr. Smith. But otherwise you're exactly right. I rough ridin' hate people who get turned off by debating in a debate because they're too lazy to figure out who is telling the truth. Hey dumbshits - one of these guys is telling the truth, the other is lying. It can't be both. So rather than just throw up your hands and refuse to support either of them because they're "arguing," get off your ass and figure out who's right. :facepalm:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2015, 09:26:15 AM »
Cruz is correct - Rubio's attacks are false and unfair. Pisses me off that Rubio has to sink to that level.

The fact that Cruz has levied this charge against someone different in literally every single debate should tell the sane that it is he that is the lying sack of crap.

Maybe about some things - you'll have to be specific - but he's telling the truth about this. Rubio's charge that Cruz supports legal status for illegal immigrants is complete bullshit and just playing politics. He's basing that claim on an amendment Cruz offered during the Gang of 8 debacle which would have significantly increased the H1B visas. Cruz did this to smoke out the amnesty supporters - his argument was that if the bill was not about granting illegal immigrants the right to vote, then they should have no problem just increasing the number of H1B temporary work visas. His amendment was predictably voted down because Cruz was right, the Dems wanted the Go8 bill for amnesty.

Great example of sociopathic grandstanding
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite