Author Topic: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant  (Read 43435 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 3 shooters
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2015, 04:27:57 AM »
How dare they do that when talking about a man described by his own family as a "devout Muslim". 

They killed 14 people, but RPLJB's are upset that anyone is discussing radical Islam.   

Pathetic, yet typical.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2015, 08:35:25 AM »
How did they get the gun(s)?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2015, 08:37:59 AM »
So the dude is an American born Muslim with family from Pakistan and the wife is from Saudi Arabia.  Dude had gone to Saudi Arabia for a month, came home with this broad, married her (not sure if he married her in Saudi Arabia or here, or elsewhere), and grew a beard.  They had a kid, dropped it off with a grandma or something before the shooting.  Clearly there was planning and coordination.  All "facts" as reported by NPR.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2015, 08:38:29 AM »
How did they get the gun(s)?

How did the folks in France get the guns?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2015, 08:41:43 AM »
Gems from this thread....

@SanBernardinoPD has confirmed an active shooter in the area of Orange Show Rd/ Waterman Ave near Park center. #SBCSD assisting."

http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

20 Victims

Lame

eff anyone that doesn't support gun control. Seriously, eff you and I don't want to rough ridin' know you. I don't give a crap about your political rhetoric. You are THE rough ridin' problem

^ This one might be a direct quote from Barack "eff America" Obama in Paris - I'm still googling that.

This is an odd shooting. Something more than a disgruntled employee.

Mooooooooooslims?

Let's not jump to conclusions.

I hope it's just crazy white ppl as normal.

This was said.

One is the norm and the other sends us to war with the most convenient country full of brown ppl.

Doubling Down.

whew - was worried it was one of us for a bit there

uh oh... his wife is white  :ohno:

The woman in the SUV with him is reportedly a citizen of Qatar.

Nobody is going to be madder about this than Barack guys, he is gonna be super mad. :dubious:

So the dude is an American born Muslim with family from Pakistan and the wife is from Saudi Arabia.  Dude had gone to Saudi Arabia for a month, came home with this broad, married her (not sure if he married her in Saudi Arabia or here, or elsewhere), and grew a beard.  They had a kid, dropped it off with a grandma or something before the shooting.  Clearly there was planning and coordination.  All "facts" as reported by NPR.

Ok, now we can do this, less than 24 hours later.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2015, 08:50:46 AM »
What's really terrifying is that, by the accounts I've heard so far (on NPR), that these folks were living the "American Dream," they were integrated, they had a kid.  And yet they do this? 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2015, 08:56:52 AM »
Gems from this thread....

@SanBernardinoPD has confirmed an active shooter in the area of Orange Show Rd/ Waterman Ave near Park center. #SBCSD assisting."

http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

20 Victims

Lame

eff anyone that doesn't support gun control. Seriously, eff you and I don't want to rough ridin' know you. I don't give a crap about your political rhetoric. You are THE rough ridin' problem

^ This one might be a direct quote from Barack "eff America" Obama in Paris - I'm still googling that.

This is an odd shooting. Something more than a disgruntled employee.

Mooooooooooslims?

Let's not jump to conclusions.

I hope it's just crazy white ppl as normal.

This was said.

One is the norm and the other sends us to war with the most convenient country full of brown ppl.

Doubling Down.

uh oh... his wife is white  :ohno:

The woman in the SUV with him is reportedly a citizen of Qatar.

Nobody is going to be madder about this than Barack guys, he is gonna be super mad. :dubious:

Ok, now we can do this, less than 24 hours later.

What a hilarious romp down memory lane

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2015, 09:04:02 AM »
The handguns were apparently legally purchased 2 or 3 years ago.   Cali has a 10 day waiting period on all gun purchases FYI. 

Reports are the rifles were bought by a relative or former roommate (of course now news reports are emerging of witnesses saying they'd seen a number of men of apparent Middle Eastern descent in the area of this guys home recently, one person was apparently afraid to 'see something say something' out of fear of profiling).   Cali has closed the gun show loophole FYI and AR type weapons are banned for sale in Cali.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2015, 09:04:07 AM »
Knee slapper

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2015, 09:05:12 AM »

What's really terrifying is that, by the accounts I've heard so far (on NPR), that these folks were living the "American Dream," they were integrated, they had a kid.  And yet they do this?

While possibly true, it isn't the first shooting like that, Muslim or not.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2015, 09:05:54 AM »
List of things that will need to be banned:

All Guns
Pipes and all materials relevant to making improvised explosive devices, so, a lot of stuff
Cars (used to get to and leave the scene, as well as engaged in violent acts)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2015, 09:08:00 AM »
The handguns were apparently legally purchased 2 or 3 years ago.   Cali has a 10 day waiting period on all gun purchases FYI. 

Reports are the rifles were bought by a relative or former roommate (of course now news reports are emerging of witnesses saying they'd seen a number of men of apparent Middle Eastern descent in the area of this guys home recently, one person was apparently afraid to 'see something say something' out of fear of profiling).   Cali has closed the gun show loophole FYI and AR type weapons are banned for sale in Cali.

Uh hey dax, you can get "California legal" AR's in California. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15s_in_California

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »
So what prompts a young couple to drop their 6mo child off with mom, knowing they'll almost certainly never see that child again, to go kill a bunch of people? Oh yeah, religous zealotry. Islam seems to have a particular problem with this. Someone should start a thread about that.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2015, 09:11:24 AM »
He was forced to attend a Christmas party and that set him off I bet.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2015, 09:12:20 AM »
Apparently they thought 6 months was too young to enjoy 72 virgins.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2015, 09:16:08 AM »

thanks for correcting another blatant lie from Dax.  Also I have yet to see anything about a straw sale for the long guns (probably another lie from Dax based on his track record, but we don't know for sure.).
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2015, 09:16:28 AM »
What a hilarious romp down memory lane

Knee slapper

Nothing funny about the shooting. But calling out the libtards? Hilarious.

thanks for correcting another blatant lie from Dax.  Also I have yet to see anything about a straw sale for the long guns (probably another lie from Dax based on his track record, but we don't know for sure.).

See? Edna still pursuing the "gun control" angle. :lol: Not unlike Obama, who stood in Paris and said of the Planned Parenthood slaughter "I mean, I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings; this just doesn’t happen in other countries."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:20:15 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »
Edn whack-a-doodle thinks that a argument in technical semantics such as what is or is not an assault weapon is a "blatant lie". 

Just more over the top BS from the perpetually angry Chief WhackaDoodle.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »

Everyone's dream is different.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 3 shooters
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2015, 09:23:12 AM »
EDN whack-a-doodle is just pissed off that the perps weren't angry white guys.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2015, 09:29:42 AM »
List of things that will need to be banned:

All Guns
Pipes and all materials relevant to making improvised explosive devices, so, a lot of stuff
Cars (used to get to and leave the scene, as well as engaged in violent acts)

Probably need a law stating residential real estate  for the use of bomb manufacturing is prohibited.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »

I don't see it as a blatant lie.  The folks that pushed through this legislation, in their victory speeches, said the same thing that dax said. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »
You can be for gun control and also be anti-terrorism. I don't understand why dax thinks we can only talk about gun control when white people do this. Very weird stance by him.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2015, 09:35:18 AM »
Oh, wow! So the facts come out and it wasn't white Americans who did this? Not that it matters to me, but I have some libtards I need to troll on Facebook, that shot the gun too early yesterday.