Author Topic: Leftovers  (Read 18346 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Leftovers
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2017, 04:37:04 AM »
Nothing is explained. Everything is explained. Then it ends.
:shakesfist:

It literally ended with Nora sitting and explaining to Kevin about how she used a machine to go and visit the leftovers including, obviously, her children. She saw that they were doing well and there was no real place for her there so she met the man who built this time machine like thing, he lived on the other side, to build her another one on that side so she could come back to this side.

They updated each other on all of the other characters by literally saying they were all fine. Apparently Matt did actually die, Nora missed the funeral, there was nothing on Evie.

I don't agree with everyone else, I don't think the two of them having a 5 minute conversation by essentially saying they're fine was an appropriate or fulfilling ending to such a complex show.

Carrie Coon was very nekkid, like everything, full frontal, Justin Theroux nude.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »
Nothing is explained. Everything is explained. Then it ends.
:shakesfist:

It literally ended with Nora sitting and explaining to Kevin about how she used a machine to go and visit the leftovers including, obviously, her children. She saw that they were doing well and there was no real place for her there so she met the man who built this time machine like thing, he lived on the other side, to build her another one on that side so she could come back to this side.

They updated each other on all of the other characters by literally saying they were all fine. Apparently Matt did actually die, Nora missed the funeral, there was nothing on Evie.

I don't agree with everyone else, I don't think the two of them having a 5 minute conversation by essentially saying they're fine was an appropriate or fulfilling ending to such a complex show.

Carrie Coon was very nekkid, like everything, full frontal, Justin Theroux nude.
T-Y will not bother watching.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
Maybe you missed the carrie coon nekid part
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire