Author Topic: The Last Minute KU Game Thread  (Read 7473 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Minute KU Game Thread
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »

That setting tho

Honestly if you showed that pic to 100 random people how many of them would know that is a football stadium?  10?  Seriously, there is almost nothing on that German pillbox that identifies that as one of the main entrances to a football stadium.  IIRC they have MEMORIAL STADIUM in really small letters chiseled in the concrete somewhere but otherwise there's no signage, no Jayhawk mascot, not even a football player guy clip art.

The Big Train

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2015, 12:42:06 PM »

That setting tho

Honestly if you showed that pic to 100 random people how many of them would know that is a football stadium?  10?  Seriously, there is almost nothing on that German pillbox that identifies that as one of the main entrances to a football stadium.  IIRC they have MEMORIAL STADIUM in really small letters chiseled in the concrete somewhere but otherwise there's no signage, no Jayhawk mascot, not even a football player guy clip art.

You can kind of see the tent city so maybe somebody could recognize it

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2015, 12:44:46 PM »

That setting tho

Refugee camp next to a military installation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2015, 06:46:35 PM »

That setting tho

Honest to God, I just showed this picture to my wife with the 'Go KSU' part covered up and asked her what she thought the building was.  She made about 10 guesses before giving up.  She never came close.  'A Prison' was my favorite.