Author Topic: -20  (Read 5411 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: -20
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 10:57:27 AM »
KU is averaging something like 8 ppg at home in conf. The defense has obviously given up, they gave up like 500 yards in the first half against wvu, with 350 of them on the ground.

Watch us get in a shootout with them. Could happen. Burns is clearly a bad matchup against any #1 WR in the league. Its silly he's even out there.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »
if we lose, I'll eat my royals jacket
I'll throw in my left LL Bean boot also.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 10:59:50 AM »
If we had lost to ISU I would be worried, but KU is really terrible. Cats will win easily and probably cover.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 11:01:14 AM »
We'll win by at least 30. Snyder knows this is the only game that matters to half of our fans.

The people with money (so, nearly everyone not on this board).... want this game BADLY. Worse than a win over Oklahoma or Baylor. Those were pipe dreams anyway.
why do you think this is true?  I mean, I get the average Kstate Kal wants it bad for the typical office banter,  I guess the same thing applies at CCs all over the state?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 11:03:24 AM »
Guys, I don't care how bad they are, its fun to beat KU. I mean, I'd rather beat good teams and beating KU isn't a reason to keep a coach if you can't win other games, but I still get a lot of joy from beating them. And that's okay.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 11:04:22 AM »

KU is averaging something like 8 ppg at home in conf. The defense has obviously given up, they gave up like 500 yards in the first half against wvu, with 350 of them on the ground.
we will air it the eff out! I mean, balls will be flying everywhere! Bazooka is going to throw for 486 yards!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 11:12:50 AM »
if Bill beats Beaty Saturday........how many coaches is that ? ....like 6 ? .......he is really rough on KU coaches.
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »
if Bill beats Beaty Saturday........how many coaches is that ? ....like 6 ? .......he is really rough on KU coaches.
I think so but don't remember who was there in very early 90s

Chuck, Gill, Mangino, Allen, Mason, ?

Also, I guess Bowen should be on the list too from last year

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 11:23:19 AM »
7th. Mason, Allen, Mangino, Gill, Weis, and Bowen.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »
We'll win by at least 30. Snyder knows this is the only game that matters to half of our fans.

The people with money (so, nearly everyone not on this board).... want this game BADLY. Worse than a win over Oklahoma or Baylor. Those were pipe dreams anyway.
why do you think this is true?  I mean, I get the average Kstate Kal wants it bad for the typical office banter,  I guess the same thing applies at CCs all over the state?

TUCKS see this sport like checkers for the most part. Ie, Bill is our Coach and our team should be the best in the state... Here's my 25k donation to the Schollie fund. When in truth you should be thinking 3 or 5 years out. Its always been that way with our donors, always will be.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2015, 11:28:36 AM »

TUCKS see this sport like checkers for the most part. Ie, Bill is our Coach and our team should be the best in the state... Here's my 25k donation to the Schollie fund. When in truth you should be thinking 3 or 5 years out. Its always been that way with our donors, always will be.
There is some value in keeping KU down, this staff's recruiting is showing the state really can't supply one good p5 team let alone 2. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 11:39:49 AM »
Guys, I don't care how bad they are, its fun to beat KU. I mean, I'd rather beat good teams and beating KU isn't a reason to keep a coach if you can't win other games, but I still get a lot of joy from beating them. And that's okay.

I enjoy it also _FAN.

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 11:40:52 AM »
Will potter turd pond be molested by a yellow goal post for the second time this year? Stay tuned.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2015, 12:36:18 PM »

Maybe this is the 200 bill wants to hit before retirement  :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »
they gave up like 500 yards in the first half against wvu, with 350 of them on the ground.

Watch out for Joe to throw.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 12:38:11 PM »

they gave up like 500 yards in the first half against wvu, with 350 of them on the ground.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2015, 12:38:58 PM »
Joe and Jones both will run for 100+ guys.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2015, 12:39:17 PM »

Watch us get in a shootout with them. Could happen. Burns is clearly a bad matchup against any #1 WR in the league. Its silly he's even out there.

I don't think you know what/who you are talking about
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2015, 12:40:29 PM »

What do you think, three series before we see a run play?

Offline Reboulet

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 01:40:12 PM »

I don't think you know what/who you are talking about

KU is not capable of a shootout. Since their 38 points in the South Dakota St loss, they have scored 20 or more only three times: 23 points vs Memphis and 20 points vs TTech and Texas.

Their #1 WR is Tre' Parmalee. He has had one 100-yard game this year.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 02:18:45 PM »
If I go on Saturday, what's an acceptable amount to pay for a ticket just to get inside? Are they still doing that thing where you get a free ticket with any purchase at the bookstore?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 02:23:16 PM »
If I go on Saturday, what's an acceptable amount to pay for a ticket just to get inside? Are they still doing that thing where you get a free ticket with any purchase at the bookstore?

$30

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
I once went to a KU game without a ticket by just briskly walking straight through the gate.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2015, 03:14:08 PM »

This has to be a record, no?  Paterno and Bowden are the only ones who could have a shot at this, but I don't know if they annually played an opposing program that went through coaches like KU does.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2015, 03:31:21 PM »
Osborne beat 6 Kstate coaches... ...