Author Topic: South Carolina State - enter the death pit as bulldogs, leave as steer cats.  (Read 2046 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have driven on ice, through freezing rain, at speeds so slow I saw a skeleton driving the car next to me so I can get my yearly Bramfix.  So if they don't wompass tomorrow, I'll explode.   The Big Meat Brigade should dominate even without the Big Meat.   Look for good guard play too.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
I'm expecting some solid minutes from the grunts

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The bites will turn in a solid performance IMO
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Is South Carolina State good?

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Did not know we were playing today. Tuned in Fox Sports KC to see the last 36 seconds. Now they are replaying. Pre-game oscar is wondering if the "kids" learned anything from the NC collapse. I hope so, because I'm sure he didn't.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Did not know we were playing today. Tuned in Fox Sports KC to see the last 36 seconds. Now they are replaying. Pre-game oscar is wondering if the "kids" learned anything from the NC collapse. I hope so, because I'm sure he didn't.
actually this time he put in 4-foul Wes with about 5 to go, so he did

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Watched the replay. Sloppy ball handling, indifferent effort on the boards in the second half, and inability to pick up SCS's 3-points shooters almost did us in. Had SCS not missed about four point-blank bunnies, the outcome could have been different.
DJamer didn't play. oscar said they decided to hold him out because he played two games in KC earlier in the week. WTF? Noticeable because Budke was horrible today.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Watched the replay. Sloppy ball handling, indifferent effort on the boards in the second half, and inability to pick up SCS's 3-points shooters almost did us in. Had SCS not missed about four point-blank bunnies, the outcome could have been different.
DJamer didn't play. oscar said they decided to hold him out because he played two games in KC earlier in the week. WTF? Noticeable because Budke was horrible today.
Budke did struggle today. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Everyday. He isn't a D1 basketball player.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was at the old Fredhole for the game.  Big Meat was not hurt, but DJamer was, and it hurt badly.  SCSU zone blew our minds.  They had a quick center who created havoc.  The Flush and Claws need to get confidence.  The Bites did some.good things.  Deathbite someday could break the will of the other team.  I really like Dogbite especially on a fast break.  I saw xWhomper warming up.  He is fluid and hit from mid range.  In the post game comments,  Oscar said he is only good at whomping at this point.  Hot Horndogs plays like he has a hoard of dog ticks on his weasel suckling the life out of him, his alias is Captain Clank.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He played incredibly well against UNC

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
If Budke is hot horndogs, then he would be a lot more effective if he made his rough ridin' layups and caught passes, imho. Once he gets those fundamentals down, he could provide sporadic depth at the post.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He played incredibly well against UNC

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile