General Discussion > The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit

The Death of Free Speech: Uber PC'ism-A further look

<< < (310/347) > >>

star seed 7:

--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on September 16, 2021, 03:22:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: bucket on September 16, 2021, 12:50:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on September 16, 2021, 12:11:37 PM ---How to say you've never heard of Google Fiber without saying it or typing it (Or understand the ubiquity of Google Cloud Services for that matter)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How to say you don't understand regulated public utilities and common carrier status in one post.

--- End quote ---

How to show you didn't read the original tweet in two posts (and no doubt more to come)

michigancat:
this board has me scrounging linkedin for more content but did not see this one coming today

--- Quote ---BIG NEWS: Yesterday, the one and only Dr. Jordan Peterson stopped by my house to record an episode of The Diary Of A CEO 🤯 one of the most emotional moving episodes in our history.

We discussed everything from business, life, remote working, the metaverse, how to set better goals, how to become self aware, how to build confidence, purpose, meaning, how he would have handled the last two years if he was in charge, the importance of avoiding the temptation to label yourself anything and much much much more… at the very end, Jordan broke down in tears when I asked him the simple question “How are you doing?”… his answer to that quaestuon was “Brilliant and Terribly” I asked him why, and his answer was not what I was expecting 🤯 😔

Hit the subscribe button to get notified when this one drops 👉🏽 https://lnkd.in/ea-9AqPb 🙏🏽
--- End quote ---

:frown:

sys:
is he still drugged up?

michigancat:

--- Quote from: sys on December 02, 2021, 08:12:31 PM ---is he still drugged up?

--- End quote ---
I did not click the link and am not taking on additional Jordan Peterson research

steve dave:
max cringe guy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version