Author Topic: The Death of Free Speech: Uber PC'ism-A further look  (Read 57842 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Death of Free Speech: Uber PC'ism-A further look
« Reply #1475 on: July 30, 2020, 09:15:33 AM »
Trump absolutely thinks everything he does is more likely to get him re-elected.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 30, 2020, 09:32:49 AM »
Trump absolutely thinks everything he does is more likely to get him re-elected.

If you take Shor's take of "Clinton lost because she didn't appeal to racists enough" at its word you can see how it does.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 31, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »

Sure, but my larger point is that he isn't letting pollsters and think tanks dictate what comes out of his mouth. He believes nearly everything he says, certainly all of the things central to his campaign. He's spent the last five years saying the same crap because they aren't things polished by other people. There are many things about him that are phony, but I do think his stated positions are more authentic than Obama's or GWB's were.

Offline memphis

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 31, 2020, 04:02:15 PM »
Happened on this lol

“We’re gonna keep the name of Robert E. Lee?” Trump asked. Inhofe replied, “Just trust me, I’ll make it happen,” and Trump replied, “I had about 95,000 positive retweets on that. That’s a lot.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-conversation-with-james-inhofe-recorded-after-senator-put-him-on-speakerphone-at-dc-restaurant?source=cheats&via=rss

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 31, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »
jesus rough ridin' christ.
we understand it better now that the american century is over and some of us sound more and more like serbs.