Author Topic: Why do libtards suck at "off year" elections?  (Read 4944 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Why do libtards suck at "off year" elections?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 07:30:24 AM »
so nobody is going to read the research that actually helps explain these phenomena? alright.

The war against science  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 07:33:43 AM »
so nobody is going to read the research that actually helps explain these phenomena? alright.

That research says libtards should be good at off year elections, you dimwits
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 07:54:58 AM »

it absolutely does not.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2015, 08:21:48 AM »
Or it could be less gov't largess at stake so ProgLibs stay home. 

Sad

It's probably more the lack of advertising, media coverage and "get out the vote" campaigns than anything else.

So dem voters tend to need advertising campaigns, media coverage, and gotv efforts to get them to the polls, but GOP voters don't? Why do you think that is?

Republican turnout is also much lower in off year elections. I live in Kansas, so I'm not really sure if the Republican Party takes a different approach to these elections than the dems.

Yes, but GOP turnout does not plummet nearly to the extent that the Dem vote does.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »

it absolutely does not.

Ok I've read all the research and the consensus appears to be that the Dem constituency is dumber and lazier overall than the GOP electorate, which is why the Dems rely so heavily on promotion through advertising, social media, and their msm surrogates, and organized GOTV efforts to get their zombies to the polls, and the Dems have decided that strategically it makes more sense to consolidate and focus their resources and efforts on presidential years. Makes sense. Thanks.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:58 AM »

Sad

It's probably more the lack of advertising, media coverage and "get out the vote" campaigns than anything else.

So dem voters tend to need advertising campaigns, media coverage, and gotv efforts to get them to the polls, but GOP voters don't? Why do you think that is?

Republican turnout is also much lower in off year elections. I live in Kansas, so I'm not really sure if the Republican Party takes a different approach to these elections than the dems.

Yes, but GOP turnout does not plummet nearly to the extent that the Dem vote does.

I vote in a nursing home. I'd imagine the people that live there have a good turnout. That probably helps the pubs if that sort of thing happens nationwide. :dunno:

I don't really care enough to do any research.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 08:38:00 AM »

Sad

I vote in a nursing home. I'd imagine the people that live there have a good turnout. That probably helps the pubs if that sort of thing happens nationwide. :dunno:

I don't really care enough to do any research.

Don't worry about the research, I already read all of it. See above. Your nursing home theory might have legs.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 08:43:25 AM »
It is odd that when more people take place in the democratic process liberals seem to win. Wonder what that could mean in terms of which views more Americans side with? Interesting question for sure...

That is an interesting question! I think it pretty clearly means that Americans are getting dumber, lazier, and more prone to vote for the "free" handout with each successive generation. Which is why we should probably go back to the days when only property owners could vote. Or raise the voting age to 30 unless you're in the military. I'm open to other suggestions.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 08:45:39 AM »
A handful of libtardous states have the majority of the votes for a feral election.  In off years and when small states dominated by repubamericans win a whole bunch of elections, right wingers get big electoboners and think we are going to win the next national election.  We have to win bigger states.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 09:00:32 AM »

it absolutely does not.

Ok I've read all the research and the consensus appears to be that the Dem constituency is dumber and lazier overall than the GOP electorate, which is why the Dems rely so heavily on promotion through advertising, social media, and their msm surrogates, and organized GOTV efforts to get their zombies to the polls, and the Dems have decided that strategically it makes more sense to consolidate and focus their resources and efforts on presidential years. Makes sense. Thanks.

you didn't read crap. quit talking out of your ass.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2015, 09:06:40 AM »
 :lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »

it absolutely does not.

You should read the article I linked

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2015, 12:24:12 AM »
That is an interesting question! I think it pretty clearly means that Americans are getting dumber, lazier, and more prone to vote for the "free" handout with each successive generation. Which is why we should probably go back to the days when only property owners could vote. Or raise the voting age to 30 unless you're in the military. I'm open to other suggestions.
[/quote]

Two choices exist: Allow 1 vote for every dollar of taxes paid by a citizen or enact a flat tax. Every citizen should have a stake in their governance.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2015, 12:45:42 AM »
It is odd that when more people take place in the democratic process liberals seem to win. Wonder what that could mean in terms of which views more Americans side with? Interesting question for sure...

I personally believe it was a mistake to extend the franchise to women and negroes. There is a difference, constitutionally speaking, between rights and privileges.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2015, 06:28:23 AM »

it absolutely does not.

You should read the article I linked

Honestly,  I read your article and came to the same conclusion. Democrats purposefully keep elections at odd times so that unions can force their members to vote and they can skew the outcome.

All that article convinced me of is that although having less issues on the ballet to focus on sounds nice, that actually has no effect on voter turnout or the number of actually informed voters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 05:14:22 PM »
Obama phones are given out every 4 years?