Author Topic: ted cruz is a sociopath  (Read 83681 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: ted cruz is a sociopath
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2016, 02:25:45 PM »
Cruz seems right in fsd's wheelhouse, odd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #276 on: February 14, 2016, 02:30:19 PM »
Cruz seems right in fsd's wheelhouse, odd

I don't like ideologues, obviously
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 14, 2016, 02:31:21 PM »
Who's "your guy"?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »
Voting is an enormous waste of time and, until we stop letting every jerkoff societal succubus vote, I refuse to participate. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2016, 02:46:18 PM »
Voting is an enormous waste of time and, until we stop letting every jerkoff societal succubus vote, I refuse to participate.

:surprised:   :facepalm:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 14, 2016, 02:50:09 PM »

Half agree

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 14, 2016, 03:33:14 PM »
Fsd is a big fan of the "white male property owner" voting model

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 14, 2016, 03:43:54 PM »
Worked well in the past
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 14, 2016, 06:57:08 PM »
Fsd is a big fan of the "white male property owner" voting model

You don't have to be like this.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »
In a lot of movies that take place in the future there's two classes of people, citizens and everyone else.  To become a Citizen you typically have to contribute something to society (e.g., enlist in the military to fight against aliens, devote your life to civil service, pay taxes, etc.). If you don't want to do whatever is required to be a citizen, no biggie, you just don't get to vote.

I used to think it was just an interesting, common, predictable sci fi thingy.  Now I look at how stupid and useless many of the people are who vote, and how they rough ridin' register bums to vote and then absentee vote them, and it doesn't seem so far fetched.

If you contribute nothing to society, why should you get to vote?  Why is it a birthright instead of something earned? I think if it had value it would have importance, and we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in today.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 15, 2016, 03:22:49 AM »
I'm sure he'll lie about this if asked or blame the media for it but this was tweeted this five minutes before Scalia's death was formally announced by the supreme court or Scalia's family

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/698634625246195712?s=09

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2016, 03:37:34 PM »
In a lot of movies that take place in the future there's two classes of people, citizens and everyone else.  To become a Citizen you typically have to contribute something to society (e.g., enlist in the military to fight against aliens, devote your life to civil service, pay taxes, etc.). If you don't want to do whatever is required to be a citizen, no biggie, you just don't get to vote.

I used to think it was just an interesting, common, predictable sci fi thingy.  Now I look at how stupid and useless many of the people are who vote, and how they rough ridin' register bums to vote and then absentee vote them, and it doesn't seem so far fetched.

If you contribute nothing to society, why should you get to vote?  Why is it a birthright instead of something earned? I think if it had value it would have importance, and we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in today.

What if I decide you don't pay enough taxes to vote?  Like just us fat cats can vote?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2016, 03:43:21 PM »

What if I decide you don't pay enough taxes to vote?  Like just us fat cats can vote?

Who says you get to decide? Everybody gets to decide, at least via their elected representatives. And I could actually see a law passing that in some manner bars the laziest people from voting because they'd be too lazy to stop it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »

Who says you get to decide? Everybody gets to decide, at least via their elected representatives. And I could actually see a law passing that in some manner bars the laziest people from voting because they'd be too lazy to stop it.

Well congrats! This is the dumbest thing I've read today.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2016, 04:06:10 PM »
If you divide our federal budget by working age citizens you get an amount each person owes for our current level of government, if you can't afford to pay your share of our current level of gvmnt, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that you shouldn't be eligible to vote to increase it. :dunno:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2016, 04:18:45 PM »
Tying someone's right to vote to even a relatively low threshold of income is ridiculous.

We can't really call ourselves a democracy unless everyone has an opportunity to vote. I personally don't even agree with taking away a felon's right to vote.

That said, social media has made me aware of how dumb people can be and it is very scary. I don't know of a reasonable way to fix that, though.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2016, 04:25:32 PM »
Ok, I can't see what could go wrong.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2016, 04:32:57 PM »
If you divide our federal budget by working age citizens you get an amount each person owes for our current level of government, if you can't afford to pay your share of our current level of gvmnt, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that you shouldn't be eligible to vote to increase it. :dunno:
There would be very few voters.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »
Hey this certain political candidate is a liar!  The person I'm going to vote for tells the truth about things and stuff.

:lol:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2016, 04:36:02 PM »
btw, are these getting old?  Because I still crack up every time I post one lol.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
Little old, but I think you've earned the right to entertain yourself

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2016, 05:15:13 PM »
btw, are these getting old?  Because I still crack up every time I post one lol.

no i love them

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »
There would be very few voters.

What does that tell you about our current spending level?