Author Topic: ProbstCats Survivor Master Thread  (Read 5201 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ProbstCats Survivor Master Thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2015, 03:29:10 PM »
Interesting, where did you read this interview?

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2015, 04:20:59 PM »
Interesting, where did you read this interview?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/16/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst

They usually do 2-3 interviews with Probst a season.  Before, mid, end.  I wonder if it's because they had to do more editing/etc?  Just seems strange they'd change up the process.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 04:45:57 PM »
probst looked like he'd spent 3 hours in one of those indoor skydiving things right before filming

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 02:43:42 PM »

:D

How long does Scot Pollard last?  Def out before merge.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »
not long, they always go after the former athletes pretty quickly

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 04:20:04 PM »
not long, they always go after the former athletes pretty quickly

And he's going to stick out even more than the normal pro athletes being on the Brawn and extremely tall.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 04:45:59 PM »
he doesn't seem dumb in his online interviews, he may be able to survive a few cuts

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »
prop bet?   black fingernails or no?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 05:56:07 AM »
Would think it would be tough on a guy that big to get enough nutrients.  I mean every one is starving anyway and he's twice as big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 08:21:24 AM »
i'm more curious how he's gonna function without access to the drugs

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2016, 09:15:14 AM »
He'll make it to when they form 2 groups.  That bounty hunter bro is ride or die with him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2016, 09:18:40 AM »
Is there anything more cliche than getting rid of the black guy first off of a reality show? "I know we're a tribe of strength but let's keep the little blonde girl who isn't strong, doesn't work, and can't do puzzles!" Scot Pollard's "I got you" speech to her was lolworthy.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2016, 09:22:13 AM »
Is there anything more cliche than getting rid of the black guy first off of a reality show? "I know we're a tribe of strength but let's keep the little blonde girl who isn't strong, doesn't work, and can't do puzzles!" Scot Pollard's "I got you" speech to her was lolworthy.

Survivor 101 - Get the dumb girls on your side as your pawns.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2016, 09:35:10 AM »

They're going to lose every challenge and the blonde will be voted out after they get rid of bodybuilder.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2016, 09:40:34 AM »

They're going to lose every challenge and the blonde will be voted out after they get rid of bodybuilder.

yep, buncha racists in that tribe

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 09:45:34 AM »

I think they will be fine.  She's awful but there's ATLEAST one awful person on each of the other tribes and they should have a slight advantage at physical challenges.

Either way, that's what Boston Rob did with two dumb weak girls and carried them to the end with that crazy guy.  They were losing early too I think.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 09:50:17 AM »

Wait, you disagree that's the pecking order in that tribe? They won't stay together as a tribe long enough but if they did the contractor would go after the bodybuilder and the real estate agent. Did you actually watch the episode or no?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 09:58:47 AM »

I think they will be fine.  She's awful but there's ATLEAST one awful person on each of the other tribes and they should have a slight advantage at physical challenges.

Either way, that's what Boston Rob did with two dumb weak girls and carried them to the end with that crazy guy.  They were losing early too I think.

The issue now is that the dead weight from each of the other tribes will get to sit out the next challenge. The brains tribe will definitely sit that kooky woman.

I get a very strong brains tribe feel from the last brains, beauty, brawn. They seem really dysfunctional and not as strong as they are stupid. It also doesn't help them that the beauty and brains tribes have strong people as well. They likely won't have a challenge that utilizes brut strength more than pushing that cart and they weren't appreciably faster than anyone else.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 10:37:44 AM »

The issue now is that the dead weight from each of the other tribes will get to sit out the next challenge. The brains tribe will definitely sit that kooky woman.

I get a very strong brains tribe feel from the last brains, beauty, brawn. They seem really dysfunctional and not as strong as they are stupid. It also doesn't help them that the beauty and brains tribes have strong people as well. They likely won't have a challenge that utilizes brut strength more than pushing that cart and they weren't appreciably faster than anyone else.

I agree.. but I think the brains have more deadweight than one person.  Although not as much as the blonde brawn girl but I think they have enough athleticism and strength to counter that.  I mean, they were waaaaayyy behind and almost came back to get 2nd.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 11:47:04 AM »

Wait, you disagree that's the pecking order in that tribe? They won't stay together as a tribe long enough but if they did the contractor would go after the bodybuilder and the real estate agent. Did you actually watch the episode or no?

yeah I watched, I don't understand your cliché comment about the black guy getting voted off first, maybe I don't watch enough reality tv tho.  He admitted he lost the challenge for them, he didn't really fight much, I would have gotten rid of the blonde gal, but I guess I see why they took the opportunity to get rid of a strong player, and keep a weak girl that has no shot of winning.  we'll see how it works out for them, history shows it probably won't go well to get rid of a stronger player this early, one of the girls will be next to go, not sure which one.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »
didn't see it.  Did Pollard come clean or try and hide who is was?

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2016, 03:56:05 PM »

Came clean right off the bat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2016, 06:40:38 PM »

Came clean right off the bat.

He and his buddy seemed scummy to me but I'm sure that is partially due to prior biases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2016, 04:29:15 PM »
Looks like I was right about the brawn tribe, what a crap show.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2016, 04:51:36 PM »
Wouldn't have guessed Pollard would've made it this far, but Tai may have just thrown a wrench in their dominance.