Author Topic: Clock kid should quit whining  (Read 28788 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Clock kid should quit whining
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2015, 02:20:07 PM »
KSUW, what do you think of his nickname "Clockmed".  Pretty clever right?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2015, 02:26:19 PM »
KSUW, what do you think of his nickname "Clockmed".  Pretty clever right?

It doesn't really account for all his other inventions, though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2015, 02:28:23 PM »
i didn't know that his father ran for president.  that's kind of unusual.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2015, 10:43:32 PM »
Clockmed has bombed by coziness to the Sudanese president a known war criminal and likely cannibal. How can Obama give love now?  Clockmed likely will get accepted to KU's school of kit engineering.  His father is abusing this kid by making him out to be a fake victim of prejudice.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2015, 10:45:44 PM »
did you guys catch clockmed's filibuster of tears?  insulting iyam

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2015, 10:00:10 AM »
Dad. Ali Clocktard.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »
Liberal hero is moving with his family to Qatar so he can attend a madrassas. In a few years, he'll no doubt be putting those clock making skills to good use. I hope he enjoyed his recent visit to the White House!

DALLAS (AP) — A 14-year-old Muslim boy who was arrested after a homemade clock he brought to school was mistaken for a possible bomb will be moving with his family to the Middle East so he can attend school there, his family said.

Ahmed Mohamed's family released a statement Tuesday saying they had accepted a foundation's offer to pay for his high school and college in Doha, Qatar. He recently visited the country as part of a whirlwind month that included a Monday stop at the White House and an appearance Tuesday at the U.S. Capitol.

"We are going to move to a place where my kids can study and learn, and all of them being accepted by that country," Ahmed's father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, told The Dallas Morning News before boarding an airplane from Washington back home to Texas on Tuesday.

The statement said the family has been "overwhelmed by the many offers of support" since Ahmed's arrest on Sept. 14 at his school in Irving, a Dallas suburb. The family said it accepted an offer from the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development to join its Young Innovators Program.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2015, 09:13:27 AM »
They still call it a home made clock.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2015, 09:37:20 AM »
The Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is going to be really disappointed when Ahmed gets there and can't make any real inventions.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2015, 10:24:45 AM »
Mrs. Gooch you made me laugh heartily.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2015, 12:05:59 PM »
No surprise that you idiots on here that spent nearly two months of whining about Obama and the white house invitation didn't have crap to say when we saw the actual context of the visit.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »
No surprise that you idiots on here that spent nearly two months of whining about Obama and the white house invitation didn't have crap to say when we saw the actual context of the visit.

Huh?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »

Now I'm interested.  What was the context of the visit? 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »
mir just means that the kid didn't get a private meeting with the president.  he was one of many students, etc invited to an event, where obama made a brief appearance, shook some hands and left.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2015, 01:47:26 PM »
So the context of the visit was to get the kid enrolled in a radicalized climate of 9-11 denial? 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 21, 2015, 02:39:20 PM »
mir just means that the kid didn't get a private meeting with the president.  he was one of many students, etc invited to an event, where obama made a brief appearance, shook some hands and left.

So because it was an invitation to "Astronomy Night" as opposed to "Take An Old Clock Apart and Repackage It" night, that's Ok? The kid got an invitation to White House, met the President, and now he's off to live in Qatar because America is too islamophobic.

Look, this is a fart in the wind compared to Obama trading 5 terrorists for a known deserter/traitor, but it's just one more instance of liberals celebrating a "hero" who was anything but.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 21, 2015, 03:53:18 PM »
it's just one more instance of liberals celebrating a "hero" who was anything but.

i don't think clock kid was a liberal hero.  but there's no question that the family's subsequent decisions have exposed him as an imperfect vessel.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 21, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
i shouldn't emphasize "subsequent" so much.  there was something of a record with the father, for anyone interested in pursuing it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 21, 2015, 04:07:31 PM »
it's just one more instance of liberals celebrating a "hero" who was anything but.

i don't think clock kid was a liberal hero.  but there's no question that the family's subsequent decisions have exposed him as an imperfect vessel.

Based on media coverage ("invented a clock," not telling the whole story, etc.) and Dem politician twitter feeds, this kid was absolutely a liberal hero.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2015, 04:11:39 PM »
Liberal hero, lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 21, 2015, 04:14:55 PM »
Based on media coverage ("invented a clock," not telling the whole story, etc.) and Dem politician twitter feeds, this kid was absolutely a liberal hero.

more of a liberal prop.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2015, 06:41:27 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
bill being a huge stud as usual
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
It is obvious that this was a plot of the f a there to profit by bastardizing his kid for gain.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »

They knew that, easier to play stupid than to admit they were wrong about "Obama making a big deal out of this."