Author Topic: SC Nut Fry  (Read 7820 times)

Offline madman

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: SC Nut Fry
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2010, 12:29:11 AM »
ask every bball person if they are recruiting anyone.

i always do. they never give anything up.

i don't mean names.  just proof that they are doing some recruiting.  be skeptical.  like if it is martin, respond with "in paris....  really?"  if it is underwood, something like "i hear osu leads for cauley.  he says they're recruiting him much harder than anyone else".  if it is judge, go with something like "you can't leave this up to the coaches, they are very lazy.  do you want to play with 12 irvings for the rest of your career?".  etc.

Martin has 4 recruits that have already signed with the Cats for next year...

One guy that is 6'10" and 275 another that is 6'6" and has good hands another point gaurd from KC that he described as having typical point gaurd qualities and another transfer from a juco somewhere. There might be another but I can only remember the 4

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2010, 04:57:44 AM »

i don't mean names.  just proof that they are doing some recruiting.  be skeptical.  like if it is martin, respond with "in paris....  really?"  if it is underwood, something like "i hear osu leads for cauley.  he says they're recruiting him much harder than anyone else".  if it is judge, go with something like "you can't leave this up to the coaches, they are very lazy.  do you want to play with 12 irvings for the rest of your career?".  etc.

One guy that is 6'10" and 275 another that is 6'6" and has good hands another point gaurd from KC that he described as having typical point gaurd qualities and another transfer from a juco somewhere. There might be another but I can only remember the 4

Can not wait for sys' take on this report.

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2010, 06:01:19 AM »
Nut fry auction: 6 seats behind bench for KU basketball game, went for $6500!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2010, 07:26:44 AM »

Hmmmm.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2010, 07:38:22 AM »

Can not wait for sys' take on this report.

thx, madman.  i take it this is from martin himself?  not some random scott city kstate fan?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 08:19:03 AM »
Anyone have any insights on the identity of these four recruits?  Maybe someone will get an "email"  ;) that could be helpful here.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »
unbelievable work guys, these reports have me dripping with Justin Bieber juice. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2010, 08:43:13 PM »
i think madman is referring to the 2010 class.

anyway.

one thing from frank that i found interesting is that he said southwell has some of the best court vision he's ever seen.