Author Topic: Idiot Dana Dimel master thread  (Read 25066 times)

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Idiot Dana Dimel master thread
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:47 PM »
Gooch reported that section 20 was on board the Dana's a dumbass train. When leaving some guy sarcastically said to me "you called a great game today." The only thing I shouted out loud the entire game was "Dimel's gonna fumble" right before he fumbled. Oh and I yelled at those racist idiots in section 19 who wanted Win to get Silmon's touches in overtime.

Maybe they're just idiots and not actually racist.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2015, 08:00:53 PM »
Gooch reported that section 20 was on board the Dana's a dumbass train. When leaving some guy sarcastically said to me "you called a great game today." The only thing I shouted out loud the entire game was "Dimel's gonna fumble" right before he fumbled. Oh and I yelled at those racist idiots in section 19 who wanted Win to get Silmon's touches in overtime.

No no, they're confirmed idiot racists. One of them openly flaunts the KKK.

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2015, 08:07:28 PM »

Maybe it's the krispy kreme klub?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2015, 09:05:52 AM »
We should have an old player buy a gE locker for a current player that doesn't have a father-coach.

Through K-State Athletics’ new locker campaign, current Wildcat football players are given the opportunity to connect with the past – an opportunity numerous members of the K-State football family have gladly taken part in.

“It has been great to see the tremendous response from our football alumni who have given back in support of their program,” said Matt Giller, K-State’s Assistant Director of Development. “With over 300 members of the Golden Cats and the 95 individuals that gave to this campaign, it truly represents what the word ‘Family’ is all about.”

The campaign is bringing former players together, reuniting old teammates and creating special memories for fathers and sons.

Dana Dimel, K-State’s co-offensive coordinator who played for the Wildcats from 1984-86, and his son, fullback Winston Dimel, share a plaque on Winston’s current locker.

“It’s really special because he played here and now he coaches here, so he’s been through everything,” explained Winston about sharing his locker with his father. “To now to be able to go through what he went through and to be able to go through it with him, that’s pretty special. To see his name up there with mine, it really means a lot.”

Like the Dimels, other father-son duos also donated to the campaign and have their names displayed together. Sean Snyder, K-State’s associate head coach and special teams coordinator who played for the Cats from 1990-92, and his son, Tate Snyder (2010-14), share a locker, while K-State radio color analyst Stan Weber (1980-84) and his son, Stanton – currently a K-State wide receiver – also share a locker.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
We should have an old player buy a gE locker for a current player that doesn't have a father-coach.

Through K-State Athletics’ new locker campaign, current Wildcat football players are given the opportunity to connect with the past – an opportunity numerous members of the K-State football family have gladly taken part in.

“It has been great to see the tremendous response from our football alumni who have given back in support of their program,” said Matt Giller, K-State’s Assistant Director of Development. “With over 300 members of the Golden Cats and the 95 individuals that gave to this campaign, it truly represents what the word ‘Family’ is all about.”

The campaign is bringing former players together, reuniting old teammates and creating special memories for fathers and sons.

Dana Dimel, K-State’s co-offensive coordinator who played for the Wildcats from 1984-86, and his son, fullback Winston Dimel, share a plaque on Winston’s current locker.

“It’s really special because he played here and now he coaches here, so he’s been through everything,” explained Winston about sharing his locker with his father. “To now to be able to go through what he went through and to be able to go through it with him, that’s pretty special. To see his name up there with mine, it really means a lot.”

Like the Dimels, other father-son duos also donated to the campaign and have their names displayed together. Sean Snyder, K-State’s associate head coach and special teams coordinator who played for the Cats from 1990-92, and his son, Tate Snyder (2010-14), share a locker, while K-State radio color analyst Stan Weber (1980-84) and his son, Stanton – currently a K-State wide receiver – also share a locker.

Is Tate Snyder the only player in K-State football history to be on scholarship for 5 years without ever seeing the field? The names of players who got tackles for K-State from 2010-14 is hilarious. The list is comprised of names like Tyler Lockett, Cody Whitehair, Jarvis Leverett, Charles Jones, Daniel Sams, Kip Daly, Anthony Cantele, Clarance Bumpas, Marc St. Felix, and Dalton Converse. You know who isn't on the list of players who recorded at least a half a tackle from 2010-14; five year letterman linebacker Tate Snyder, that's who.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2015, 09:53:11 AM »
Tuition is expensive brah. Sean has got to save all the cheddar he can cause will Bill kicks over he will be out on his ass.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2015, 09:55:17 AM »
I didn't even notice the "2010-2014" notation after Tate's name.  Doesn't that paragraph imply Tate still has a locker currently?

Maybe it's Sean's locker and Tate is the former player who bought it and stuck his own name on there.  :lol:

It's like that thing you hear about how tragic it is when a father outlives his son.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2015, 10:03:30 AM »

Where approximately are these bigots in Section 19?  I'm in 20 but am half deaf and need guidance in who to hate.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »
i went and visited MIR and gooch in their seats (because stevesie was there once). the racists are in row 8 seats 1-3.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2015, 10:41:06 AM »
glad we got that sorted out

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »
i went and visited MIR and gooch in their seats (because stevesie was there once). the racists are in row 8 seats 1-3.
Thanks, they have been crap listed.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2015, 11:40:40 AM »
 :ROFL:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Winston Dimel
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2015, 02:22:47 PM »
Too bad his jersey number is 38.  If it were #40 then we could nickname him WD-40.  I would have gotten a kick out of that.
Thx kst8lukecat.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2015, 08:55:59 PM »
The people behind me and my parents in section 19 are the worst people ever to sit next to.

I'm in row 34. Come say hi whenever.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2015, 09:06:06 PM »
The people behind me and my parents in section 19 are the worst people ever to sit next to.

Gooch and I will throw up  :lynchmob: to you next game.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2015, 09:37:01 PM »
You guys need to move on down to section 23, plenty of good confirmed #1fans and gEcats down that road.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2015, 11:05:06 AM »
You guys need to move on down to section 23, plenty of good confirmed #1fans and gEcats down that road.
Confirmed. :D

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

cas is one of the best people to watch a cats game with.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.