Author Topic: You can pretty much pin the refugee crisis in Syria and Libya . . . into Europe  (Read 10697 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
so you're not going to answer me

if it makes you feel better. no, I'm not Thai

So then you don't really believe the nationalism crap you've been spewing. It's hard for us to take you seriously if you're not practicing what you preach.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yep

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lol. I don't live in Thailand, I live in the country my parents were born in. living the dream, practicing what I preach. however, there's not a lot of preaching necessary out here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lol. I don't live in Thailand, I live in the country my parents were born in. living the dream, practicing what I preach. however, there's not a lot of preaching necessary out here.

That's cool, not the only reason I know you don't truly believe the nationalism bullshit you believe, but good for you nonetheless. I don't understand how in your mind you square your nationalism with your love and assimilation into American popular culture. I'm also guessing that you aren't okay with internment camps nor would you be okay with every non east Asian (it's weird that you're so mysterious about the actual nation) country rounding up every non east Asian and throwing them into jail because of 'merica.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/study-diversity-proximity-war-with-addendum-on-the-perceptive-genius-of-ch/#comments

This research establishes that the emergence, prevalence, recurrence, and severity of intrastate conflicts in the modern era reflect the long shadow of prehistory. Exploiting variations across national populations, it demonstrates that genetic diversity, as determined predominantly during the exodus of humans from Africa tens of thousands of years ago, has contributed significantly to the frequency, incidence, and onset of both overall and ethnic civil conflict over the last half-century, accounting for a large set of geographical and institutional correlates of conflict, as well as measures of economic development. Furthermore, the analysis establishes the significant contribution of genetic diversity to the intensity of social unrest and to the incidence of intragroup factional conflict. These findings arguably reflect the contribution of genetic diversity to the degree of fractionalization and polarization across ethnic, linguistic, and religious groups in the national population; the adverse influence of genetic diversity on interpersonal trust and cooperation; the contribution of genetic diversity to divergence in preferences for public goods and redistributive policies; and the potential impact of genetic diversity on economic inequality within a society.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/study-diversity-proximity-war-with-addendum-on-the-perceptive-genius-of-ch/#comments

This research establishes that the emergence, prevalence, recurrence, and severity of intrastate conflicts in the modern era reflect the long shadow of prehistory. Exploiting variations across national populations, it demonstrates that genetic diversity, as determined predominantly during the exodus of humans from Africa tens of thousands of years ago, has contributed significantly to the frequency, incidence, and onset of both overall and ethnic civil conflict over the last half-century, accounting for a large set of geographical and institutional correlates of conflict, as well as measures of economic development. Furthermore, the analysis establishes the significant contribution of genetic diversity to the intensity of social unrest and to the incidence of intragroup factional conflict. These findings arguably reflect the contribution of genetic diversity to the degree of fractionalization and polarization across ethnic, linguistic, and religious groups in the national population; the adverse influence of genetic diversity on interpersonal trust and cooperation; the contribution of genetic diversity to divergence in preferences for public goods and redistributive policies; and the potential impact of genetic diversity on economic inequality within a society.

ha ha, that website

and what is a "spergitarian"?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm genuinely fascinated that the alpha male dating website with the "16 commandments of poon" post at the top of every page also dabbles in anti-multi-culturism.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
for a second, i thought that wikipedia had developed a more entertaining writing style.  i was quite disappointed when i noticed it was a different site.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."