Author Topic: Missourians Encounter Transgender, Decide "Show Me" Doesn't Apply Here  (Read 7344 times)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Missourians Encounter Transgender, Decide "Show Me" Doesn't Apply Here
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2015, 01:18:58 PM »
I am sure you all saw a ton of dongs and you have just repressed the memories because it was so traumatic.

I saw lots of boobs in my locker room.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2015, 01:24:26 PM »
I would not say a ton, people were rarely in less than underwear, but I didn't grow up in Coffeyville
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2015, 01:29:21 PM »
There were a few weirdos at my school who refused to get into the showers. That's fine if your gym class is during the last period of the day, but you just smell terrible otherwise. Nobody would willingly stand or sit within 6 feet of those guys.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2015, 01:29:40 PM »
I would not say a ton, people were rarely in less than underwear, but I didn't grow up in Coffeyville

Well, like I said we were required to take communal showers.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My mind is blown that MIR didn't see weens in locker rooms... How does that even work?

How often do you notice the groin area of your coworkers? Maybe it's different for tall dudes? I'm 6'3" maybe my crank was swinging in everyone else's face? :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2015, 04:46:22 PM »
I'm 6-1 and I notice penises in the locker room constantly. So far I haven't been threatened by a single one.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2015, 04:54:23 PM »
I'm 6-1 and I notice penises in the locker room constantly. So far I haven't been threatened by a single one.

Oh, unfortunately I notice them now, I was talking about then. I notice them now because old men make no effort not to swing around. We have a TV in our locker room and we have dudes that will stand in front of the TV with their wangs out. That absolutely does not happen in a high school locker room. I still wear my towel around my waist as soon as I get out of the shower.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

My mind is blown that MIR didn't see weens in locker rooms... How does that even work?

How often do you notice the groin area of your coworkers? Maybe it's different for tall dudes? I'm 6'3" maybe my crank was swinging in everyone else's face? :dunno:

Specifically, not often, but if i see them from more than a few feet away, it's more than a face in my field of vision. If they were naked for some reason, I (and every human being honest with themselves) would almost certainly notice their groin area more.

6'2" fellow face-crank swinger here
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:11 PM »
I think eyes down, glancing at penis is probably less awkward than nude eye contact.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think I've ever really cared whether other people were naked or I was naked. It's a body. I've seen plenty.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
If you're staring at someone's genitalia in the locker room you are a weirdo. No matter the gender identity or sexual preference.
There's a difference in staring at and seeing.  Been in locker rooms all throughout my life. I've seen plenty. Not that big of a deal to me to see naked people in a locker room. Or really anywhere for that matter. 

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2015, 12:37:17 PM »
If you are a guy and you see a penis, no big deal. You already know what a penis looks like and see one every day.

If you are a girl who has never seen a penis before and you are forced to see one against your will, you are like "WTF! AUGHHH! I feel so violated!"

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2015, 01:06:31 PM »
If you are a guy and you see a penis, no big deal. You already know what a penis looks like and see one every day.

If you are a girl who has never seen a penis before and you are forced to see one against your will, you are like "WTF! AUGHHH! I feel so violated!"
I don't disagree with you.  My point was more to the comment about staring at genitalia. 

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2015, 06:11:31 AM »
Right, so why now is that a standard being used to trample someone's rights?

well, why are locker rooms and bathrooms even segregated at all?

Yeah, this is my point. If the reason for separate locker rooms isn't so that girls don't have to look at ugly penises then what is the reason?

Misandry.

It's normal and logical that society doesn't cater to .3% of the population. Would be like if an ethnic group got angry and demanded everything to be in English and their native language. That doesn't happen, if you belong to some niche group, you make do. It sounds like the school tried to make do, but that wasn't enough. Think it's selfish on her part and part social issue whoring.

So part of this trans movement is for tgirls to be treated as women? In my opinion they'll always be different. Even though mind can be 100% girl, their bodies never will be. In Thailand ladyboys are considered as a 3rd sex, and they accept it. Don't know what they do for restrooms though. Fun fact, in Chinese, ladyboy translates to people monster. Side fun fact, lobster translates to dragon shrimp.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Some kid at my hs got a boner in the shower, and then transferred schools after being relentlessly made fun of.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Is this the appropriate thread to ask what the difference between a boy and a girl is?
I vote biological sex, but I think that makes me politically incorrect.
Not really, but you need to better define biological. Are you sticking to morphology (physical features) or endocrinology and neurology? The latter two would yield a very different definition for gender/sex than the former. Know your science, bruh.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
It would seem that a majority of posters in this thread think that high schoolers would behave like 40 year old adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It would seem that a majority of posters in this thread think that high schoolers would behave like 40 year old adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most of the people in this thread acknowledge a locker room is awkward as hell for high schoolers regardless of situation.