Author Topic: Volleyball  (Read 149927 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Volleyball
« Reply #1375 on: December 18, 2023, 02:59:06 PM »
It was nice to see Nebraska get rough ridin' hammered like that, a complete a total embarrassment on the biggest stage. I don't know if any of you saw the opening montage of that game, I flipped over during the first TV timeout of our basketball game, but John Cook is really feeling himself these days, even more than he has in the past.

Cook is almost universally viewed as "weird" in the VB coaching community. It was a while back, but at some point, he was opening pondering to anyone who would listen about the thought of switching sports because he felt like he was such a good coach that it would translate to just about any sport.

After the match yesterday, he made it a point to say that Texas won because it had a bunch of transfers, which was funny because the last time Nebraska had made the title game (2021) it was largely on the arm of Lexi Sun, who, coincidentally, was a transfer from... Texas.

He's a tool...
This checks out.. Akana that transferred from nub to texas also probably the hottest gal on texas' squad.

is everyone on these teams like 6'1? good grief.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: December 18, 2023, 04:18:47 PM »
It was nice to see Nebraska get rough ridin' hammered like that, a complete a total embarrassment on the biggest stage. I don't know if any of you saw the opening montage of that game, I flipped over during the first TV timeout of our basketball game, but John Cook is really feeling himself these days, even more than he has in the past.

Cook is almost universally viewed as "weird" in the VB coaching community. It was a while back, but at some point, he was opening pondering to anyone who would listen about the thought of switching sports because he felt like he was such a good coach that it would translate to just about any sport.

After the match yesterday, he made it a point to say that Texas won because it had a bunch of transfers, which was funny because the last time Nebraska had made the title game (2021) it was largely on the arm of Lexi Sun, who, coincidentally, was a transfer from... Texas.

He's a tool...

https://twitter.com/BroBible/status/1736759517084336433

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 03, 2024, 09:14:12 PM »
These are two big-time transfers who should be starters from day 1...

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/2024/1/3/two-added-to-k-states-2024-volleyball-roster.aspx

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 04, 2024, 10:57:39 AM »
Yeah, those signings are fantastic