Author Topic: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville  (Read 9659 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2010, 09:21:20 PM »
Next question, where was Daniel Gonzales at during this alleged skirmish? 

He was sprinting (I use the term loosely) over to get involved, but the fight was over long before he finally made it to the scene.  And he dropped several items en route.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »
Next question, where was Daniel Gonzales at during this alleged skirmish? 

He was sprinting (I use the term loosely) over to get involved, but the fight was over long before he finally made it to the scene.  And he dropped several items en route.

Worked with this dude back in the Tubby's door-guy days, before they were forced to let me go for letting every single girl I'd hooked up with/wanted to hook up with/looked like she was older that 17 into the bar. Went on to tending',  but have much crazier stories from the old door days at tubs and rustys.  :dunno:

Still remember the Tubs owners telling me almost every night not to let the dance side get too "dark".

I also broke up a heated confrontation between Fitz and one of the hundred dumbasses wearing affliction stuff on a UFC fight night. The same guy later rear-naked-choked my friend to sleep on the sidewalk that night.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »
a heated confrontation between Fitz and one of the hundred dumbasses wearing affliction stuff on a UFC fight night.

Good lord, who does goEMAW support in this scenario?  Moral dilemma.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »
a heated confrontation between Fitz and one of the hundred dumbasses wearing affliction stuff on a UFC fight night.

Good lord, who does goEMAW support in this scenario?  Moral dilemma.

Honestly at the time it didn't even really register that it was Fitz's fat ass I had just saved. In those days I used to get hyped up on red bulls and vodka's and wear my steel-toed crap-kicker boots, ready for war, even though I sure as hell wasn't rolling on the ground for 6 bucks and some tips. Those fight nights were like the perfect storm of too much testosterone, military dudes, and affliction shirts.

Looking back I got fired the next week so I could have saved myself the effort.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »
Seems the Section 17ers are "off the hook" for their Fitz episode.  Is there any segment of the population that doesn't have issues with Fitz?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 12:44:47 PM »
Keeping the hilarious Fitz slandering going: Fitz gave that girl from the GPC minute or whatever (she's a friend of mine) the job so she would bang him. Had been creepily hitting on her at So Long for a couple years prior. He hasn't given up yet. Say what you want about Fitz but he's a perseverer,
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:46:33 PM by Benja »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 12:46:47 PM »
Keeping the hilarious Fitz slandering going: Fitz gave that girl from the GPC minute or whatever (she's a friend of mine) the job so she would bang him. Had been creepily hitting on her at So Long for a couple years prior. He hasn't given up yet

We discussed Fitz at length with her at one Pak.  Seems like a good girl. 

Offline Situ-injun

• Fan
  • FEELIN DAT EMAW VIBE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »
Keeping the hilarious Fitz slandering going: Fitz gave that girl from the GPC minute or whatever (she's a friend of mine) the job so she would bang him. Had been creepily hitting on her at So Long for a couple years prior. He hasn't given up yet. Say what you want about Fitz but he's a perseverer,

I LIKE THIS GUY FITZ
"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBODY!!!"

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »
Interesting tidbit.

The kid who had Fitz's paws on his chest/neck area is a roommate of Soft Taco Wallace of ksufans fame.

Jesus, that crew is amazing.   :love:

Don't overestimate their eliteness. I have it on good authority that JoelCat :facepalm: from ksufans lives with them as well.
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »
Interesting tidbit.

The kid who had Fitz's paws on his chest/neck area is a roommate of Soft Taco Wallace of ksufans fame.

Don't overestimate their eliteness. I have it on good authority that JoelCat :facepalm: from ksufans lives with them as well.

Nothin' more elite than a house full of college guys who spend a ton of time on the interwebs.  Do they still party with the Omega Mu's?

Offline DILLIGAF

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
He was also a "make it a good one" guy. 

I hate that guy.

whenever someone would be like that or would send back a drink because it was too weak, i would just dump it out and then throw in a few ice cubes and  fill it up to the top with nothing but the liquor they wanted and then just the smallest splash of the filler. then they'd be mad because their drink was too strong, but there's nothing they could really do about it because they had already complained that it was too weak. i did have a couple people come back mad but i was just like "jfc, what do you want from me guy? first it was too weak and now it's too strong? you can't be serious here."

Have never said "make it a good one" yet am overly distraught that I never even considered sending a drink, no matter how good/bad it's mixed, back to the tender and then getting straight liquor in return.  God damn heaven right there. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 06:17:35 PM »
Interesting tidbit.

Nothin' more elite than a house full of college guys who spend a ton of time on the interwebs.  Do they still party with the Omega Mu's?
:lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 07:23:04 AM »
LifeofFitz

Some hater fabricated that I chocked him the other night. Ironically, it made me want to choke the little weasel.

It's awesome. Some twerp claims I choked him in front of his friends but none of them beat up the old fat dude choking him.

My street cred skyrockets. He's been asked to return his testicles for fabricating a story in which he's a total puss.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2010, 09:06:15 AM »
re: drinks discussion. 

I want to order a Frank Martin and then explain that it is a Cuba Libre where I give you a death stare until you pour enough rum in to my glass.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »
LifeofFitz

Some hater fabricated that I chocked him the other night. Ironically, it made me want to choke the little weasel.

It's awesome. Some twerp claims I choked him in front of his friends but none of them beat up the old fat dude choking him.

My street cred skyrockets. He's been asked to return his testicles for fabricating a story in which he's a total puss.

From someone who knows a thing or two about fabricating stories

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2010, 12:08:05 PM »
How can Fitz have that job for so long and still get all huffy like that?  What a jackoff.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »
LifeofFitz

that's a lot of different names to call someone in a single tweet.  :eek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
LifeofFitz

that's a lot of different names to call someone in a single tweet.  :eek:

Looks like Tim Fitzgerald has a new worst enemy (enemies)  :ohno: :runaway:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »
LifeofFitz

So now there is some little dweeb running around pointing out how many times i called some other jackoff a name in a recent tweet. This little scumbag is a total doofus head. Doodoo pants must think he's really smart or something. Both of those squares are totally hating on me. Those doodie poop pants are messing with the wrong hip cat.

:eek:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:33:40 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2010, 12:44:02 PM »
Fitz blocked me from following him :(
Where did you get that overnight bag?