Author Topic: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville  (Read 9660 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 11:15:36 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

The kid who had Fitz's paws on his chest/neck area is a roommate of Soft Taco Wallace of ksufans fame.

Jesus, that crew is amazing.   :love:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:12 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

The kid who had Fitz's paws on his chest/neck area is a roommate of Soft Taco Wallace of ksufans fame.

'Nother interesting tidbit:  Soft Taco Wallace has already posted in this thread!

:surprised:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

Jesus, that crew is amazing.   :love:

true  :kstatriot:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 11:43:50 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

'Nother interesting tidbit:  Soft Taco Wallace has already posted in this thread!

DLew, get off your ass and get us a sober account of this story.  MAKE HASTE! :katpak:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

DLew, get off your ass and get us a sober account of this story.  MAKE HASTE! :katpak:

I'll see what I can do.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline emaw86

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 12:44:27 PM »
So, the original story isn't too far off the mark, but I'll go ahead and post a more comprehensive (and sober) version of the story:

Around 2:15 AM, the three of us were walking out of Hunam Express with some General Tso's chicken when we noticed that people were going in and out of the PI office. We thought we should investigate. We walked up to the glass windows of PI and noticed around 3 or 4 people standing in the lobby, none of whom were D. Scott or Fitz. The victim proceeded to knock on the glass doors and and yell, "Where's D. Scott?!" One of the people in the lobby turned and started yelling down the hallway where the offices are located, but we were unable to hear what was being said. Then I noticed a bear of a man (power-bottom) Fitz come from the back of the shop. He walked up to the lobby group, talked to them for about 30 seconds, then started walking toward the exit. Fitz walked out of the front doors, went directly for the victim, put his wide-spread hands around the base of his (vitcim's) neck, shook him, and grunted, "YOU THINK YOU'RE REAL MACHO, HUH?!" He held the victim for about 5-7 seconds and repeated the macho comment around two or three times. Fitz then gave a couple high fives to Tubby's employees who were hanging around, and then went back into the PI office. Once he got into the PI office, he gave at least 3 high fives to each of the witnesses in the PI lobby (the group had grown to about 8 people at this point, including D. Scott). Shortly after, our ride arrived and we escaped before Fitz could come back out and deliver his finisher.

That's it. Fitz  :lynchmob:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 12:45:15 PM »
Also, I had a strict "I will onlymake you drinks that have the ingredients in the name" policy.  You come at me and say "Cape Cod" you get passed over until you say "Vodka Cranberry". 

haaaa, I had the same policy. Someone would come up and go, "I'll have a 3 legged chicken" and I would just stare at them in silence until they went, "it's vodka and .....". Fracking losers.

This is fun, we should move these posts to another thread titled " Dumbass things SD, Daris, Clams, and Stupid Fitz heard/saw while bartending in Aggieville.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 01:41:46 PM »
The Royal Purple did a story (with pic) about me bartending (b/c i'm huge bartending legend, etc).

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
Fitz is doing damage control right now. LIES LIES, ITS ALL LIES

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
Clearly, we have two different stories here. 

I think that all parties should Limestone and I come in and mediate this thing right her.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »
The Royal Purple did a story (with pic) about me bartending (b/c i'm huge bartending legend, etc).

lol,

the Collegian interviewed me after we were named for having "cleanest bathroom".  :gocho:  I told them while we all slept Hispanic fairies came in and when we came back the next day all was clean. They didn't quote me for some reason.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »
He was also a "make it a good one" guy. 

I hate that guy.

yep. He would also tell the waitress to make sure I knew the drink was "for him". I usually just stuck my finger in it.

Completely agree with Daris. If I was really pissy when someone sent a drink back because it was not strong enough, I would top it off with 151 no matter what type of drink it was. My favorite was when a dumbass would come back after and thank me.
\
I always say "And make it strong," but only after they make me a weak one.  Love it when they try to make it too strong.  That is exactly what I want.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »

lol,

the Collegian interviewed me after we were named for having "cleanest bathroom".  :gocho:  I told them while we all slept Hispanic fairies came in and when we came back the next day all was clean. They didn't quote me for some reason.

I got to be the collegian bartender of the week and give the recipe for my signature drink......which I noted was 99 cent bottles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 03:35:15 PM »
Clearly, we have two different stories here. 

I think that all parties should Limestone and I come in and mediate this thing right her.

Just let us do our job.

catzacker

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »
So, the original story isn't too far off the mark, but I'll go ahead and post a more comprehensive (and sober) version of the story:

Around 2:15 AM, the three of us were walking out of Hunam Express with some General Tso's chicken

:lick:

there is simply nothing better.  i couldn't even concentrate on the rest of your story.  and now i'm hungry.  thanks.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
I saw Fitz out too last night. Almost asked him why he chased away GPat cause I was pretty drunk. I decided not too and it's a good thing  :ohno:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 08:25:34 PM »
This thread is hilarious.  Love the bartender stuff.

Question for former bartenders:  I the Visine thing true?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 12:16:41 AM »

No.  Visine is almost entirely saline.  If Visine gave you the shits, your own body composition would give the the shits constantly.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 12:28:19 PM »

Around 2:15 AM, the three of us were walking out of Hunam Express with some General Tso's chicken when we noticed that people were going in and out of the PI office. We thought we should investigate. We walked up to the glass windows of PI and noticed around 3 or 4 people standing in the lobby, none of whom were D. Scott or Fitz. The victim proceeded to knock on the glass doors and and yell, "Where's D. Scott?!" One of the people in the lobby turned and started yelling down the hallway where the offices are located, but we were unable to hear what was being said. Then I noticed a bear of a man (power-bottom) Fitz come from the back of the shop. He walked up to the lobby group, talked to them for about 30 seconds, then started walking toward the exit. Fitz walked out of the front doors, went directly for the victim, put his wide-spread hands around the base of his (vitcim's) neck, shook him, and grunted, "YOU THINK YOU'RE REAL MACHO, HUH?!" He held the victim for about 5-7 seconds and repeated the macho comment around two or three times. Fitz then gave a couple high fives to Tubby's employees who were hanging around, and then went back into the PI office. Once he got into the PI office, he gave at least 3 high fives to each of the witnesses in the PI lobby (the group had grown to about 8 people at this point, including D. Scott). Shortly after, our ride arrived and we escaped before Fitz could come back out and deliver his finisher.

Don't believe this.  I've seen Fitz confronted.  He's a total FP.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 01:16:44 PM »

Don't believe this.  I've seen Fitz confronted.  He's a total FP.

This.  The 17'ers had Fitz pissing in his pants in the 'gon.  I'm skeptical to say the least.  :confused:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 01:22:36 PM »
This.  The 17'ers had Fitz pissing in his pants in the 'gon.  I'm skeptical to say the least.  :confused:

So Long.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »
Must be thinkin of Kellis then.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »
Next question, where was Daniel Gonzales at during this alleged skirmish? 

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »

No.  Visine is almost entirely saline.  If Visine gave you the shits, your own body composition would give the the shits constantly.

doesn't gve you the shits, but it could make you extremely ill

http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp