Author Topic: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville  (Read 9658 times)

Offline lifeoffitzjr

• Fan
    • View Profile
Fitz chokes student in Aggieville
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:08:57 AM »
So, we were standing outside of the world headquarters of Powercat Illustrated tonight  and Fitz went on a RAGE.  My friend asked where D. Scott Fritchen was and then appeared.....the one and only Tim Fitzgerald.  He decided to grab my friend around his neck and semi-violently shake him. He went on to say, " You think you are real macho, don't ya?" Then he went back inside the GPO and acted it out in front of all of his cronies.  If you ask me, Fitz is the macho guy.  He drove Patty out of this town single-handedly. I thought it was quite professional of him to be out boozing and hitting on college-aged chicks until two in the morning (again) while his wife was at home, sleeping, waiting for him to come home and inflict a massive depression on the other side of the mattress. FITZ FTW!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

CAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline emaw86

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Fitz chokes student in Aggieville
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 03:16:12 AM »
FITZ :lynchmob:

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
So Fatass put his hands on your friend and you didn't intervene with punch to his face? Some friend you are. :rolleyes:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
 :users:

Need a recap later today after your first coffee/diet coke. TIA.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:33:15 AM »
So Fatass put his hands on your friend and you didn't intervene with punch to his face? Some friend you are. :rolleyes:
Kinda agree.

One puts hands on neck asks for fist to nose

-Confucious
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 09:08:08 AM »
So, we were standing outside of the world headquarters of Powercat Illustrated tonight  and Fitz went on a RAGE.  My friend asked where D. Scott Fritchen was and then appeared.....the one and only Tim Fitzgerald.  He decided to grab my friend around his neck and semi-violently shake him. He went on to say, " You think you are real macho, don't ya?" Then he went back inside the GPO and acted it out in front of all of his cronies.  If you ask me, Fitz is the macho guy.  He drove Patty out of this town single-handedly. I thought it was quite professional of him to be out boozing and hitting on college-aged chicks until two in the morning (again) while his wife was at home, sleeping, waiting for him to come home and inflict a massive depression on the other side of the mattress. FITZ FTW!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Post of the week IMO. Fitz is a slob of a man, a real garbage human being.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »
  My friend asked where D. Scott Fritchen was

dancing his ass off in tubby's, that's where

Sugar Dick

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 09:30:50 AM »

So they go out and get boozed up, THEN go back to work?  Weird

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »

So they go out and get boozed up, THEN go back to work?  Weird

yes. I tended at Scoreboard for 3 years. Fatass would come in off and on throughout the night to get a beer and ogle, then go back and write crapty articles. D. Scott would come in and just bother everyone. He was also a "make it a good one" guy. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
He was also a "make it a good one" guy. 

I hate that guy.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »
Harassing FITZ is a major subculture of this board that simply amazes me, and makes me proud to be a goEMAWER.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

I hate that guy.

whenever someone would be like that or would send back a drink because it was too weak, i would just dump it out and then throw in a few ice cubes and  fill it up to the top with nothing but the liquor they wanted and then just the smallest splash of the filler. then they'd be mad because their drink was too strong, but there's nothing they could really do about it because they had already complained that it was too weak. i did have a couple people come back mad but i was just like "jfc, what do you want from me guy? first it was too weak and now it's too strong? you can't be serious here."

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »
I'm good w/ all that, wouldn't send a drink back but get enraged if they leave off the garnish on my bloody mary
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 10:32:39 AM »
Fitz and Aggieville...a match made in heaven.
 :drink:
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 10:37:23 AM »

I hate that guy.

yep. He would also tell the waitress to make sure I knew the drink was "for him". I usually just stuck my finger in it.

Completely agree with Daris. If I was really pissy when someone sent a drink back because it was not strong enough, I would top it off with 151 no matter what type of drink it was. My favorite was when a dumbass would come back after and thank me.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:54 AM »

I hate that guy.

yep. He would also tell the waitress to make sure I knew the drink was "for him". I usually just stuck my finger in it.

Completely agree with Daris. If I was really pissy when someone sent a drink back because it was not strong enough, I would top it off with 151 no matter what type of drink it was. My favorite was when a dumbass would come back after and thank me.
i would do the same thing @ 12th St
151 was the answer to any dumbass who's drink wasn't strong enough.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »

I hate that guy.

Yeah, I would just tell them to go eff themselves :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 10:53:22 AM »
Also, I had a strict "I will onlymake you drinks that have the ingredients in the name" policy.  You come at me and say "Cape Cod" you get passed over until you say "Vodka Cranberry". 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »
Someone needs to go rack-out lifeoffitzjr and EMAW86 and get this story ironed out, ASAP.  

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:11 AM »
Also, I had a strict "I will onlymake you drinks that have the ingredients in the name" policy.  You come at me and say "Cape Cod" you get passed over until you say "Vodka Cranberry". 

That can't apply to all drinks can it?  I mean, that's an obvious rule for the simple two ingredient drinks  (I will fight you if you order a Cuba-Libre in front of me).

But, you can't possibly expect me to not order a "Whiskey Old Fashioned" in that manner, can you?  "White Russian ("Caucasian")?"  DARK AND STORMY?  :runaway:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »

That can't apply to all drinks can it?  I mean, that's an obvious rule for the simple two ingredient drinks  (I will fight you if you order a Cuba-Libre in front of me).

But, you can't possibly expect me to not order a "Whiskey Old Fashioned" in that manner, can you?  "White Russian ("Caucasian")?"  DARK AND STORMY?  :runaway:

Yeah, this is a college bar we are talking about here.  Zero D&S's ordered in the history of the place.  I guess I did make a few white russians but I had to go back to the kitchen to get milk and was kinda pissed about it.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »

This guy only drinks Diet Pepsi. And he will have had 3 by the time he gets to a computer.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 11:01:26 AM »

This guy only drinks Diet Pepsi. And he will have had 3 by the time he gets to a computer.

Call him, and find out if he has more to add to this.   :pbj:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »
Once in a lifetime opportunity dood, should've kicked his ass.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:07:23 AM »
Interesting tidbit.

The kid who had Fitz's paws on his chest/neck area is a roommate of Soft Taco Wallace of ksufans fame.