Author Topic: Thread for Michigancat and Friends to Put Mommyblogs in the Boston Crab  (Read 40358 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for Michigancat and Friends to Put Mommyblogs in the Boston Crab
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »
must be a kid thing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2016, 10:32:15 AM »
Teachers are really the worst.  If I didn't see so many elementary ed majors in college puking and crawling around on the floor drunk on a Tuesday night I would probably have more respect for them.  A good portion just went to college to get their Mrs degrees.  The ones that failed to do that post that stupid teacher/martyr stuff on FB.  The others don't give a crap.  And then of course there is the minority that really are good people/teachers with the childrens' best interests in mind, and those usually focus on what they can control, which is doing right by their kids, not annoying the eff out of their FB feed.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2016, 10:52:36 AM »
You are a turd.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2016, 10:56:13 AM »
You are a turd.
OH MAN!!! My precious baby had a turd today. I didn't think she was going to be able to push it out. I think she was constipated for the past 3 days and I was going to give her an enema, but I just locked her in the bathroom and encouraged her to relax. It is such hard work being a mom. I don't know how some of the other moms do it, but I just do the best I can and if that isn't good enough, then I am sorry. But the big turd was accomplished. I'd post a picture, but I am trying to keep this blog PG rated!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
Thanks for the support dobbs.  :cheers:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2016, 01:33:58 PM »
Teachers are really the worst.  If I didn't see so many elementary ed majors in college puking and crawling around on the floor drunk on a Tuesday night I would probably have more respect for them.  A good portion just went to college to get their Mrs degrees.  The ones that failed to do that post that stupid teacher/martyr stuff on FB.  The others don't give a crap.  And then of course there is the minority that really are good people/teachers with the childrens' best interests in mind, and those usually focus on what they can control, which is doing right by their kids, not annoying the eff out of their FB feed.

I don't see what getting drunk in college has to do with whether or not they care about the kids they teach.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2016, 02:42:18 PM »

I don't see what getting drunk in college has to do with whether or not they care about the kids they teach.

More of a correlation than a mutually exclusive thing.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2016, 04:30:46 PM »

the drinking/passing out in college part is true of literally every major in the history of colleges, fyi
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2016, 06:06:23 PM »

the drinking/passing out in college part is true of literally every major in the history of colleges, fyi

It might be the weirdest thing he has said on this blog and that is pretty amazing.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2016, 06:09:44 PM »
I can only think of a couple bad teachers that I had as a kid and none that my kids have had.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 23, 2016, 08:26:43 AM »
I can only think of a couple bad teachers that I had as a kid and none that my kids have had.

That's because teaching is a pud job that's easy to do well

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2016, 11:12:10 AM »
Also he lives in mhk

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 25, 2016, 11:22:11 AM »

It's the magnitude and the frequency that is distinguishing in this instance.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was tucking her into bed as I do every night, turning off her reading light and kissing her sweet cheeks. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said quietly, “Mom, do you think I’m fat?”

http://kansascity.citymomsblog.com/mom-think-fat-handling-hard-questions/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Kansas%20City%20Moms%20Blog&utm_content=%22Mom,%20Do%20You%20Think%20I'm%20Fat%3F%22%20%7C%20Handling%20Hard%20Questions%20as%20the%20Mom%20of%20a%20Girl
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 09:53:26 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
About Kristin R.
Kristin is a recent Lee’s Summit suburb transplant, after living in the Brookside and Plaza areas for over eight years. Raising two young boys with her husband, Jake, has helped her to embrace the messy, wild side of life where love is expressed in bear hugs and body slams. Professionally, she can be found teaching classes as an adjunct professor in the areas of Business, Marketing and PR. She is able to provide her students with applicable, real-life knowledge as she draws from several years working in the corporate sector. “Free time” (ha!, what's that again?) is spent on an occasional date night to favorite local restaurants, reading blogs on everything from home design to politics, riding her sweet beach cruiser bike and thinking of ways to convince her husband to do yet another home improvement project.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cross post: what's a beach cruiser bike?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Like a bike with a banana seat type and basket in front. That's what I imagine

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh bicycle not motorcycle

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cross post: what's a beach cruiser bike?

Only has one gear. Most of them don't have baskets  :shakesfist:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
it's a pinterest bike, mocat

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
About Kristin R.
Kristin is a recent Lee’s Summit suburb transplant, after living in the Brookside and Plaza areas for over eight years. Raising two young boys with her husband, Jake, has helped her to embrace the messy, wild side of life where love is expressed in bear hugs and body slams. Professionally, she can be found teaching classes as an adjunct professor in the areas of Business, Marketing and PR. She is able to provide her students with applicable, real-life knowledge as she draws from several years working in the corporate sector. “Free time” (ha!, what's that again?) is spent on an occasional date night to favorite local restaurants, reading blogs on everything from home design to politics, riding her sweet beach cruiser bike and thinking of ways to convince her husband to do yet another home improvement project.

I hate this kind of joke so very much.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh bicycle not motorcycle

Yes, bicycle.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
About Kristin R.

I hate this kind of joke so very much.

other things to roll your eyes at...

messy, wild side of life! (MY life is SO crazy ya'll)
favorite LOCAL restaurants! (no chains for this hip/give back to the community family!)
several years of working in the corporate sector! (my jobs were IMPORTANT! CORPORATE SECTOR!)
sweet beach cruiser bike! (couldn't just say she liked riding her bike)
another home improvement project! (we're constantly doing things!)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
rd is very good at this ^^

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
About Kristin R.

This is a terrible bio.  I bet this lady is exceptionally annoying.