Author Topic: Breaking up the United States  (Read 28398 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking up the United States
« Reply #425 on: June 25, 2022, 12:37:34 AM »
California would prolly get invaded by China, and the SEC wouldn’t do crap about it. Then Chinese Red Dawn for the entire continent after that.

Sorry guys, those are the facts.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 25, 2022, 04:41:31 PM »
End of the empire? I’m here for it.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 25, 2022, 10:06:12 PM »
Man, it's just amazing watching people living at the pinnacle of first world problems who are in a perpetual state of being triggered by everything.

Rape victims being forced to carry their rapist’s baby to term is not a “first wold problem,” or someone being “triggered,”  fyi. It’s an egregious human rights violation happening in a supposed first world country.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 26, 2022, 10:37:03 AM »
Man, it's just amazing watching people living at the pinnacle of first world problems who are in a perpetual state of being triggered by everything.

Rape victims being forced to carry their rapist’s baby to term is not a “first wold problem,” or someone being “triggered,”  fyi. It’s an egregious human rights violation happening in a supposed first world country.
Oh, thanks for your usual bullshit drive by directed only at me (as usual) Skinny.  Like @turnbull it’s super on brand that you never seem to show up in any thread to discuss the #shitshow presidency that we have now and it’s lunatic #blueanon enablers (like you).

If you’d paid any attention at all my comment was primarily aimed at the people who every time they don’t get their way want to eradicate the process entirely.  In this case the process is the United States. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avoid the @sys bot

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2022, 04:38:45 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.