Author Topic: Official Fear the Walking Dead Thread  (Read 13952 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Official Fear the Walking Dead Thread
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2016, 06:50:30 AM »
I enjoyed the story of the family on the island. I kind of care about what the deal is with strand. I don't care much for the main man and woman, though.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2016, 07:45:00 AM »
I liked this epi for the most part. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2016, 08:22:51 AM »
Much better episode.  We learned Mexico border is blocked, and that the entire west coast plus everything east to at least Colorado has had the major cities Napalmed. 

At least at this point I don't know if we will ever know the origins of the disease.  The theory that mother nature is protecting itself is one I had always thought about and reminds me of the movie The Happening with Marky Mark. 

Again, better episode but still needs to get better for me to continue watching.  I really don't like the characters at the moment. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2016, 08:48:55 AM »
I like Nick and Daniel.  I think the idea of focusing on a guy who was the dregs of society(nick), rather than one that was a dudly do right(rick) could be a very interesting thing to watch.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2016, 09:36:04 AM »
I like Nick and Daniel.  I think the idea of focusing on a guy who was the dregs of society(nick), rather than one that was a dudly do right(rick) could be a very interesting thing to watch.

Nick both saved the day and caused the chaos last night, I enjoyed that. He picked up on the weird vibe and discovered the pills, but then the little girl saw him put the pill container up and obviously went back later to see what they were.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2016, 09:32:10 PM »
I'm getting ready to punch this show square in the face.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2016, 06:57:44 PM »
OK so if you die (from anything) then you become a zombie. If you get bit by a zombie then you become a zombie. It seems like it should be one or the other.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2016, 11:24:18 AM »
This show isn't very good.  I'm losing interest very fast, and probably only have one more episode in me.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2016, 01:12:36 PM »
I liked this episode more than the previous ones.  At least the plot moved forward a little bit but yeah, overall I'm disappointed after how much I liked S1.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
Season 1 was very mediocre. Acting just sucks and the script is pretty hokey. I think I'm close to giving up. I just don't care about any of these people.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »
This show isn't very good.  I'm losing interest very fast, and probably only have one more episode in me.

I feel the same way.  There is nothing about it that makes me want to watch it. 

The actors and script are so blah compared to TWD.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »
So, this show officially sucks balls now right?  I mean nobody has even posted in this thread in 3 weeks.  Last night's episode....I don't really know what happened and to top it off I don't really care either.  I'm kinda pissed off about getting into a zombie show and all the promise it had during season 1 but they pretty much ruined it.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2016, 01:08:52 PM »
So, this show officially sucks balls now right?  I mean nobody has even posted in this thread in 3 weeks.  Last night's episode....I don't really know what happened and to top it off I don't really care either.  I'm kinda pissed off about getting into a zombie show and all the promise it had during season 1 but they pretty much ruined it.

Yeah, show is done.  I don't understand how they dropped off that much from S1.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2016, 10:04:26 AM »
I watched the season finally last night as my one last bit of hope.  They without a doubt ruined what could have been an awesome show.  Story line is awful and the characters are awful.  What a waste.  They (show creators) need to cut their losses and move on before they start to taint TWD brand.