General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

Beer Connoisseurs

(1/1026) > >>

I_have_purplewood:
Just started drinking a stout brewed by Goose Island.  Bourbon County Stout to be exact.  It is Delicious.  It's beer and bourbon mixed together people.  It also has 13% alcohol but is an ass kicker on the calories.  475 is a ton but I'm not a lard ass so it doesn't bother me. :drink:

Might go well with the slop that the wierdrobert clan has been cooking..

Jeffy:
Calories aren't a big deal with real beers like that.  They aren't chugging/bonging/ponging beers.  Save the pisswater american beer for that.  There is an actual enjoyment factor that goes with high-end beers that just doesn't exist with regular horse piss.

_33:

--- Quote from: I_have_purplewood on April 22, 2010, 04:17:34 PM ---Just started drinking a stout brewed by Goose Island.  Bourbon County Stout to be exact.  It is Delicious.  It's beer and bourbon mixed together people.  It also has 13% alcohol but is an ass kicker on the calories.  475 is a ton but I'm not a lard ass so it doesn't bother me. :drink:

--- End quote ---

Where did you buy it?

I_have_purplewood:

--- Quote from: _33 on April 22, 2010, 04:44:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: I_have_purplewood on April 22, 2010, 04:17:34 PM ---Just started drinking a stout brewed by Goose Island.  Bourbon County Stout to be exact.  It is Delicious.  It's beer and bourbon mixed together people.  It also has 13% alcohol but is an ass kicker on the calories.  475 is a ton but I'm not a lard ass so it doesn't bother me. :drink:

--- End quote ---

Where did you buy it?

--- End quote ---

Lukas liquors in O.P.   

Totally agree with you Jeff.

jtksu:

--- Quote from: Jeffy on April 22, 2010, 04:41:18 PM ---Calories aren't a big deal with real beers like that.  They aren't chugging/bonging/ponging beers.  Save the pisswater american beer for that.  There is an actual enjoyment factor that goes with high-end beers that just doesn't exist with regular horse piss.

--- End quote ---

Ya wanna guess where Goose Island is brewed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version