Author Topic: Comedians (For reals!!!)  (Read 17988 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Comedians (For reals!!!)
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2021, 02:49:02 PM »
Don't most protests have people show up from both sides? :dunno: "We like Dave!", the horror I tell ya!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2021, 03:54:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/SpencerKietzman/status/1450703635084505095

so if I'm reading this right, Spencer Kietzman joins Kevin Keitzman, Jason Whitlock, wackycat, and Spracne

What did I do? I'm not a culture warrior.
I just listed four peas in a pod!

Ok. Whatever, guy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
Don't most protests have people show up from both sides? :dunno: "We like Dave!", the horror I tell ya!

I don't know what that attention whoring cac did, the tweet has been deleted. However, you're speaking about protesters and counter-protesters. Pro life and pro choice, death penalty proponents and opponents, etc. If there was a counter-protester, the counter wouldn't be "I like Dave." The protest was about how Netflix handled the special internally and Netflix pushing perceived transphobia. Was that eff face protesting for the Netflix CEO or the necessity for transphobia to exist in poplar culture? I'm guessing he was trolling for attention.

Did he get beat up? If so, play stupid games...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2021, 07:05:34 PM »

I don't know what that attention whoring cac did, the tweet has been deleted. However, you're speaking about protesters and counter-protesters. Pro life and pro choice, death penalty proponents and opponents, etc. If there was a counter-protester, the counter wouldn't be "I like Dave." The protest was about how Netflix handled the special internally and Netflix pushing perceived transphobia. Was that eff face protesting for the Netflix CEO or the necessity for transphobia to exist in poplar culture? I'm guessing he was trolling for attention.

No his poster board sign in a stick got taken away and sort of torn up. Weird the video for deleted

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2021, 07:11:54 PM »

No his poster board sign in a stick got taken away and sort of torn up. Weird the video for deleted

Spending too much time in the Tequila thread?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2021, 07:52:16 PM »

Spending too much time in the Tequila thread?
Oh crap!

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2021, 10:51:08 PM »
Wacky, i'm not sure you're fully understanding what is happening there at Netflix, but good news I have an analogy that I think all gE.c combofan denizens can follow along pretty easy, imagine if you will:

CNS and Spracne open up their school cafeteria lunch restaurant. They hire Stupid Fitz and Pete to cut the grass. Over time Pete and SF start to notice some hostility toward their choice to use riding lawn mowers, it would seem that CNS and Spracne seem to be in lockstep with the agenda of Big Pushmower, and while Pete and SF have not been threatened that they'll be fired if they don't use the push mowers, they do feel excluded, isolated, and as if they are being treated unfairly because of their pro-riding mower proclivities, so they protest by walking (well, riding, but the blade isn't spinning) off the job and demanding that CNS and Spracne allow them to cut the grass using riding mowers instead of push mowers.

Ok so Wacky what you're doing here is showing up to Pete and SF's protest with a sign that says "I LIKE CRISPITOS!"

(just to be clear, Pete and SF did NOT demand that crispitos be taken off the menu)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2021, 11:20:44 AM »

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2021, 11:26:53 AM »
Wacky, i'm not sure you're fully understanding what is happening there at Netflix, but good news I have an analogy that I think all gE.c combofan denizens can follow along pretty easy, imagine if you will:

CNS and Spracne open up their school cafeteria lunch restaurant. They hire Stupid Fitz and Pete to cut the grass. Over time Pete and SF start to notice some hostility toward their choice to use riding lawn mowers, it would seem that CNS and Spracne seem to be in lockstep with the agenda of Big Pushmower, and while Pete and SF have not been threatened that they'll be fired if they don't use the push mowers, they do feel excluded, isolated, and as if they are being treated unfairly because of their pro-riding mower proclivities, so they protest by walking (well, riding, but the blade isn't spinning) off the job and demanding that CNS and Spracne allow them to cut the grass using riding mowers instead of push mowers.

Ok so Wacky what you're doing here is showing up to Pete and SF's protest with a sign that says "I LIKE CRISPITOS!"

(just to be clear, Pete and SF did NOT demand that crispitos be taken off the menu)

Just to be clear, I'm neither pro or anti crispito. I would never take a definitive stance on such an important issue.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2021, 11:59:25 AM »
They're ass

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2021, 06:55:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/droschinodadon/status/1451584619959160832?s=21

Posting memes about movies you clearly didn't see isn't helping your case. Repeating conservative talking points and looking stupid, because you don't know what you're talking about to own the libs.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »
Yeah, I definitely didn’t watch that crap. I just like Dave, that’s all. Happy Friday! Go cats!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2021, 05:02:03 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2021, 09:52:19 PM »
I literally have no idea who Hannah Gadsby is but I'm certain this isn't the person you want affirming your points. Also I'm comfortable with the thought that Dave is a rough ridin' bad person. Did this woman do something to Dave I should be aware of.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1452822352706871308

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2021, 10:35:27 AM »
nate bargatze is coming to the midland 1/21
he’s a funny guy!  i’m going!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2021, 10:43:50 AM »

Nice, Jim Jefferies is going to be there like a week later. Midland is getting some good comedy next year.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 04, 2021, 10:47:59 AM »

He was a guest on Your Mom's House recently and it was absolutely hilarious because his humor is so clean cut and theirs is the complete opposite. I'd def see him.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2021, 10:51:48 AM »
nate bergatze is great

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2021, 10:57:58 AM »
Saw him at a drive in last year here in KC. He's pretty lol.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 04, 2021, 01:07:38 PM »
Stevesie60 and I are also going

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2021, 08:20:22 PM »
Anyone taking in a stop on the Chappelle tour? Dan LeBatard said he saw him in Miami last spring and they had to arrive super early, turn in their cell phones, then Dave was super late and very drunk and unfunny, said it was obvious that Dave was testing material. He said they were at the venue without their phones for 9 hours.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 04, 2021, 09:11:32 PM »
I will not go to any of his tour stops