Author Topic: What pisses you off the most?  (Read 17047 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: What pisses you off the most?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 04:21:28 PM »
yesterday a cicada rode on my back into the hellantra and climbed on my neck and screamed in my ear while i was driving.

eff CICADAS. Picture me saying that like really slow and annunciated while staring at you with dead eyes. This is the most serious post I've ever made. I hate them so much.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 04:23:28 PM »
Like, oh you crawl out of the ground like rough ridin' spores and then make a crunchy shell at some point then you are this gross crunchy thing with big gross eyes and you are rough ridin' everywhere? GREAT!!!!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2015, 04:25:17 PM »
Have you had someone look over your resume?  I'm not offering to do it.  Just saying it would probably be a good idea to get an extra set of 'balls on it.
Yeah, I should probably do that again.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 04:26:23 PM »
Oh and you only come out in droves like every 27 years or something for some reason? OH THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2015, 04:30:04 PM »
Have you had someone look over your resume?  I'm not offering to do it.  Just saying it would probably be a good idea to get an extra set of 'balls on it.
Ummmmm, pretty sure we had this discussion a few months ago. If you don't want to use my awesome advice, then I guess you don't want an awesome job.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2015, 04:30:28 PM »
i watched game 3 on espn.com last night and the stream kept cutting out or reverting to a really miserable quality even though my internet connection was fine. i hated it and thought about going to watch with stevesie wherever he was but i knew that he would be super pissed because of the way lebron was treating his boy.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 10:31:57 AM »
Drivers who slow me down on the highway either because their shitty cars break down or they wreck because they're not paying attention. :curse: Of course, usually it's not the shitbox itself, which is usually on the shoulder - it's everyone else slowing down to get a good look. :curse: :curse: And then there's the cops who decide that rush hour traffic is a great time to write some tickets, slowing down traffic even more. :curse: :curse: :curse:

Oh, and honorable mention to the assholes that are just too good to merge down to one lane of traffic even after the "get the eff over" sign. They're more important than the 100 cars they need to cut in front of. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: And then there's always the one douchebag who lets these assholes cut into line at the last minute. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

your head would explode in LA. all of this happens numerous times on my commute both ways
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 10:38:49 AM »
Oh, and honorable mention to the assholes that are just too good to merge down to one lane of traffic even after the "get the eff over" sign. They're more important than the 100 cars they need to cut in front of. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: And then there's always the one douchebag who lets these assholes cut into line at the last minute. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

I'm kind of pissed that it's unlikely there'll be another chance where this will happen and when K-S-U-W starts cursing at the bad person who's more important than him, he'd see a giant pak head on the back of the bad person's ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 11:16:38 AM »
Ummmmm, pretty sure we had this discussion a few months ago. If you don't want to use my awesome advice, then I guess you don't want an awesome job.
I've been using it, bud. I've had Ms. Wacky look over it, one of my friends, and a few of her brothers who are doing pretty well in the sales industry. I was just agreeing, to agree. I'm not that dumb. I've gotten a lot of hits, but most of the jobs who are reaching out to me won't match me on a base. Payless (corporate) in Topeka wanted me pretty badly and would have matched me on a base, but I'm not driving to Topeka 5 days a week and they wouldn't agree to me working from home a few days a week.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 11:22:23 AM »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »
Very, VERY few things upset me.  I'm what you call, "even keeled." 

I don't much care for speaking with customer service reps over the phone.  I also don't like it when I'm about to sneeze and I don't.  Allergies in general, really.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »

I've been using it, bud. I've had Ms. Wacky look over it, one of my friends, and a few of her brothers who are doing pretty well in the sales industry. I was just agreeing, to agree. I'm not that dumb. I've gotten a lot of hits, but most of the jobs who are reaching out to me won't match me on a base. Payless (corporate) in Topeka wanted me pretty badly and would have matched me on a base, but I'm not driving to Topeka 5 days a week and they wouldn't agree to me working from home a few days a week.
Pay somebody that does it for a career. You know how many resumes I have been asked to look over in my life? I'd guess 100. Do you know how qualified I am to look over a resume? ZERO % qualified. It will be the best $1,000 you spend.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
Probably more of a pet peeve, but the sound of ice being chewed.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2015, 11:53:50 AM »
I've heard of sungevity and I would look over your resume if you want, @wacky

Online Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2015, 11:55:10 AM »
When the breakroom vending machine smells like crap, that's what really pisses me off.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2015, 11:56:36 AM »
I've heard of sungevity and I would look over your resume if you want, @wacky
Thanks, bud! Only when you have the time tho. I really appreciate that.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »
cupcakes. I need a damn full sized piece of cake.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2015, 12:10:00 PM »
just opened a bag of gardettos thats 90% brown disks, im not very happy about this

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2015, 12:12:21 PM »
just opened a bag of gardettos thats 90% brown disks, im not very happy about this
The rye pieces are the best part :confused:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2015, 12:15:38 PM »
while tasty i like variety in my life. btw this isnt the "what pisses you off the most but townie thinks it perfectly okay" thread

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2015, 12:21:32 PM »
Probably more of a pet peeve, but the sound of ice being chewed.

I really like to chew Sonic ice.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »

No they are the worst part. It would be better if there were about 2 per bag.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2015, 12:24:35 PM »
Rye is my favorite part. It's the pretzels that piss me off.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2015, 12:26:44 PM »
you guys are missing the point.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2015, 12:34:46 PM »
i watched game 3 on espn.com last night and the stream kept cutting out or reverting to a really miserable quality even though my internet connection was fine. i hated it and thought about going to watch with stevesie wherever he was but i knew that he would be super pissed because of the way lebron was treating his boy.

I was streaming ESPN3 on WatchESPN via XBone...We checked in, saw 8:17 on the countdown to the 3rd quarter..came back 10 minutes later and boom, 25 seconds remaining in the 3rd quarter  :curse: