Author Topic: T's and P's for our little brother (Beems, Spracne, etc) down the Kaw  (Read 6572 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
is it always a bad thing if you don't return your stars from garbage teams?  sounds like beatty is killing off the polar bears and sending that iceberg straight for our cruise ship

A+ post right there.

Throw in the cigars thread and we have ourselves a theme.  :Woot:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: T's and P's for our little brother (Beems, Spracne, etc) down the Kaw
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2015, 10:06:41 AM »
quote:
LAWRENCE (KS)  University of Kansas football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.  Head Coach David Beaty immediately suspended practice and called for the police and federal investigators.  After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the GOAL LINE.  Practice resumed after special agents decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.  All is back to normal in Lawrence.
 :Lurk: :ROFL: :whistle1: :gocho:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2015, 10:47:24 AM »
:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
That is a great one Katdaddy! :lol:

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2015, 03:19:56 PM »
Im starting to think old Beatty should go around to prisons where guys who were good at football once and just made some bad decisions had some eligibility left and offered them a chance to walk on. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
quote:
LAWRENCE (KS)  University of Kansas football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.  Head Coach David Beaty immediately suspended practice and called for the police and federal investigators.  After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the GOAL LINE.  Practice resumed after special agents decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.  All is back to normal in Lawrence.
Incredible, if true. Man, our guys are such doofuses. :facepalm:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »
quote:
It's just an old joke retold just for laughs.. ;)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2015, 06:30:00 PM »
quote:
It's just an old joke retold just for laughs.. ;)
You scoundrel! Hehe

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 08:08:42 PM »
I like the one about pizza delivery guy. I can't remember, but it has to do with staying off the grass or something. Maybe a field goal or something. I am at a loss.

Gonna win 'em all!