General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

New Mattress (MASTER SLEEP THREAD)

<< < (23/29) > >>

sys:
once you get past the first night it's no longer gross and you never think about it again, so it's a good savings.

Pete:

--- Quote from: sys on March 02, 2023, 08:58:42 PM ---once you get past the first night it's no longer gross and you never think about it again, so it's a good savings.

--- End quote ---

That's been my experience.

michigancat:

--- Quote from: Pete on March 02, 2023, 09:05:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: sys on March 02, 2023, 08:58:42 PM ---once you get past the first night it's no longer gross and you never think about it again, so it's a good savings.

--- End quote ---

That's been my experience.

--- End quote ---
No worse than sleeping in a hotel

cfbandyman:
Living in the Jaw for the last almost year my best 1k investment has been buying a good mattress with casper, who I also have one back at home.

Not to stan them, but in general, I don't care who you are, buying a mattress even if it's more expensive is always worth it's weight in gold. Few things in life compare to a good nights sleep, you have to do it right or else you are hurting your body, and therefore your mind, and thus the quality of your life.

WillieWatanabe:
We're probably going to get our 3rd different one in the last 5 years. 1st one was too firm. Current one is a pillowtop that has indentations where we lay. Big bump in the middle and we miss our 1st one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version