General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

New Mattress (MASTER SLEEP THREAD)

<< < (3/29) > >>

Institutional Control:

--- Quote from: Mrs. Gooch on May 13, 2015, 09:52:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: puniraptor on May 13, 2015, 09:48:35 AM ---i think it takes your body a few weeks to ditch its preconceptions and adapt. also it is possible you just dont like this mattress.

--- End quote ---

Bad news is that Gooch loves it.

--- End quote ---

Go with separate beds. 

Mrs. Gooch:

--- Quote from: Batt BcKee on May 13, 2015, 09:54:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mrs. Gooch on May 13, 2015, 09:52:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: puniraptor on May 13, 2015, 09:48:35 AM ---i think it takes your body a few weeks to ditch its preconceptions and adapt. also it is possible you just dont like this mattress.

--- End quote ---

Bad news is that Gooch loves it.

--- End quote ---

Go with separate beds.

--- End quote ---

Probably should just go with separate bedrooms. I can barely sleep due to his snoring sometimes anyway.

WillieWatanabe:
Did you just start this thread to bitch about Gooch's snoring? If so, well done.

Dugout DickStone:
Making fun of memory foam mattresses for being way too hot is a thinly veiled method to troll steve dave out of seclusion.  It won't work

Panjandrum:
We got a Tempurpedic Cloud about three years ago.  At first, my lower back started to hurt, but that's because our old mattress had zero support.  Over time, it worked itself out.

Now, I love that thing.  My wife is weird about it, and she says she prefers one with springs, but it's the most comfortable bed ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version