Author Topic: Arizona may require Obama to show his birth certificate to be on the ballot  (Read 10795 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Yeah... the guy was born in f*cking Panama, not the United States.  Republicans are just pissed that a black man is in the White House.  That's what all of this is really about. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah... the guy was born in f*cking Panama, not the United States.  Republicans are just pissed that a black man is in the White House.  That's what all of this is really about. 

REPUBLICANS HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!! 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah... the guy was born in f*cking Panama, not the United States.  Republicans are just pissed that a black man is in the White House.  That's what all of this is really about.  

I would agree, given the way they handled Hurricane Katrina, and the fact that they've tried to label Obama everything but a "n****r."

:dunno:

Offline mortons toe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Yeah... the guy was born in f*cking Panama, not the United States.  Republicans are just pissed that a black man is in the White House.  That's what all of this is really about.  

I would agree, given the way they handled Hurricane Katrina, and the fact that they've tried to label Obama everything but a "n****r."

you really are the dumbest of the dumb. Once again, facts mean absolutely nothing. And as for Katrina, the first responsibility is in the states hands, and then federal... guess who eff'd up?

oh yeah, GWB gave more money to the continent of Africa than any other president, prime minister, etc. You... :flush:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:43:02 PM by mortons toe »

Sugar Dick

I don't think you know what "ironic" means.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile

Did you miss the part about it being on US Territory?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Last time I checked, Hawaii was part of the United States as well.  

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:39:50 PM by BMWJhawk »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Did you hear the way those liberals were heckling him the other day during a speech?  LIBERALS HATE BLACK PEOPLE TOO!!!!!

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile

Where have I disputed Hawaii was a part of the US?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

That is not in question. The question is where he was born. He could answer that if he wanted, and it seems he doesn't want to, for whatever reason.

A long form birth certificate with the hospital, attending physician, etc., is what he should produce. If the state says there is one, then why wouldn't he get a copy out to the press and put an end to all of the doubt? If he were applying for a federal job that required security clearance, he would have to produce it or not be hired. It seems that applying to be POTUS should have at least that level of vetting, don't you think? :dunno:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Dear goEMAW.com resident birthers:

Honest question:  do you think that a guy born in Africa could somehow "slip through the cracks" and become president without someone from the government, the GOP, or the thousands of GOP-related organizations finding "the truth?" 

Because, really, you sound like complete tards.  99% of the country (including most of your political party) are laughing at you.      :dunno:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
^  THIS.

Birthers are retards.  I suppose they would be happier with McCain/Palin in the White house??   :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Political parties don't even matter in things like this....crazies are crazies, ya know? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Honest question:  do you think that a guy born in Africa could somehow "slip through the cracks" and become president without someone from the government, the GOP, or the thousands of GOP-related organizations finding "the truth?" 

Because, really, you sound like complete tards.  99% of the country (including most of your political party) are laughing at you.      :dunno:

What is a birther?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile

What is a birther?

That is not in question. The question is where he was born. He could answer that if he wanted, and it seems he doesn't want to, for whatever reason.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Arizona (illegal alien) bill signed into law.  And Karl Rove =  :facepalm:

The Republicans are successfully delivering the fastest growing voting bloc in the country to the Democrats.  Good for them, I guess.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:08:38 PM by Ghost of Stan Parrish »
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

What is a birther?

Oh, I thought they would be called "truthers". :dunno:

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Lol, hope Mjrod has his papers ready.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

The Republicans are successfully delivering the fastest growing voting bloc in the country to the Democrats.  Good for them, I guess.

Yes, how dare Arizona politicans run roughshod over the 23% of voters who actually oppose the new law.

:users:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Yes, how dare Arizona politicans run roughshod over the 23% of voters who actually oppose the new law.

awhat is interesting about this is the 2000 census had the Hispanic population at 25.5% in Arizona, and I would guess that number would be at least 30% in 2010. There must be a whole lot of racist Hispanics in AZ. :opcat:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Not all illegal aliens are hispanics and not all hispanics are illegal aliens.

Beems really got wrecked in this thread.  poor dude.

awhat is interesting about this is the 2000 census had the Hispanic population at 25.5% in Arizona, and I would guess that number would be at least 30% in 2010. There must be a whole lot of racist Hispanics in AZ. :opcat:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
This is a hilarious thread.  I still want Birthers to point to the provision in the Constitution that requires a President be born on US soil.  Of course he was born in Hawaii, so it doesn't matter anyway. 

Speaking of which, how do you feel about all those wetbacks crossing the border in Arizona and having kids here in the States just so they can be citizens and get their free Obamacare?  Seems like a loophole in the law that needs to be closed. 

Now if you want to train to be an Arizona law enforcement officer, you can just learn to say PAPERS PLEASE! 

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
There must be a whole lot of racist Hispanics in AZ. :opcat:

:eek:
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Sugar Dick

This is one of the most idiotic threads I've ever read.  The topic should be funny for this reason

1.  IMO, BO won't show his BC because he wants to make "birthers" look crazy (as if they needed much help).

2.  BO never expected anyone to call him on this.

3.  Arizona decided to slide this into an illegal immigration bill they knew would get a lot of publicity, effectively calling out BO.  Arizona has brass balls and the provision is certainly constitutional.

4.  Now BO has to show his BC (unless he's conceding AZ) and looks like the jackass he knew he was trying to be in step 1.

It was funny when he wouldn't reveal it, and its funny that know he's going to have to.  Both political factions should be laughing.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
There must be a whole lot of racist Hispanics in AZ. :opcat:

:eek:
Don't you know you are a racist if you are not in favor of illegal immigration? There are obviously many Hispanic citizens in AZ that are in favor of this bill.