Author Topic: Hate to be that guy, but can't find any info on DVD encryption rippers  (Read 1835 times)

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
on the site.  Downloaded handbrake last night and completely pixelated the download.  Trying to get an encrypted DVD (that I own) onto my iPod.  Thanks.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
handbrake.  or toast.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
on the site.  Downloaded handbrake last night and completely pixelated the download.  Trying to get an encrypted DVD (that I own) onto my iPod.  Thanks.
:bang:

yoga-like_abana

what movie is it?
and does it really matter if its pixelated since you'll be watching it on a 1" screen

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
what movie is it?
and does it really matter if its pixelated since you'll be watching it on a 1" screen

Ice Age:Return of the Dinosaurs.  It's pixelated so bad you can't see it.  Audio is there, but video is not.  My daughter has really small eyes, so the 1" screen isn't an issue.

yoga-like_abana

what movie is it?

Ice Age:Return of the Dinosaurs.  It's pixelated so bad you can't see it.  Audio is there, but video is not.  My daughter has really small eyes, so the 1" screen isn't an issue.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5103253/Ice_Age_-_Dawn_of_the_Dinosaurs_(PSP__iPod__Zune)
let somebody else do the bs work.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 08:08:21 AM by yoga-like_abana »

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
what movie is it?

Ice Age:Return of the Dinosaurs.  It's pixelated so bad you can't see it.  Audio is there, but video is not.  My daughter has really small eyes, so the 1" screen isn't an issue.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5103253/Ice_Age_-_Dawn_of_the_Dinosaurs_(PSP__iPod__Zune)
let somebody else do the bs work.

you are a gentleman and a saint

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
what movie is it?

Ice Age:Return of the Dinosaurs.  It's pixelated so bad you can't see it.  Audio is there, but video is not.  My daughter has really small eyes, so the 1" screen isn't an issue.

FYI, eyes barely grow at all. So, you may be looking at a real beady-eyed kid in the future.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I use DVD Catalyst.  might have even paid for it.  was like 10 bucks.  makes a very nice iPod version of any DVD I pop in.

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
what movie is it?

FYI, eyes barely grow at all. So, you may be looking at a real beady-eyed kid in the future.

She kinda looks like a snake...    :dunno:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: Hate to be that guy, but can't find any info on DVD encryption rippers
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 12:53:36 PM »
what movie is it?

She kinda looks like a snake...    :dunno:

In a good way or a bad way?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hate to be that guy, but can't find any info on DVD encryption rippers
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »
 :ohno: